Obama Declares America Indefensible due to Sequestration

[img]/images/Military_Cuts_Obama_Magazine.jpg[/img]

Forced by the sequestration to trim $85 billion from the country's $3.6 trillion budget, President Barack Obama announced today that he would not deploy the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf as part of his plan to disband the entire United States military.

"I warned Congress that these cuts did not have to happen," Obama said at a White House press conference. "The Republicans could have turned them off at any time by just compromising and raising the taxes I requested. So now they have forced me to lay off the only non-essential government employees I could find, which just happens to be all the members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. As of midnight Friday, the United States is indefensible."

Military_Cuts_Naked_Soldiers_220.jpg
The President went on to add that he could not find any other government agencies or public services where he could cut spending.

"I know that the budget cuts were supposed to be across the board. But I could not in good conscious consider any reductions in domestic spending and leave Americans wondering whether they will receive the many things they have grown to depend on from the government."

The Defense Department has already issued orders to begin implementing President Obama's 100% reduction in military personnel.

In South Korea, soldiers of the U.S. Eighth Army burned the regimental colors and sold their weapons to buy plane tickets home where food stamps and Obamaphones await them. And in the Persian Gulf, all of the ships of the U.S. Fifth Fleet simultaneously sounded alarms to abandon ship and were scuttled.

Mil_Cuts_AirForce_268.jpg
An exception will be made for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers which will be demobilized this Sunday instead of on Friday. This will give them time to destroy anything on abandoned military bases that may pose a danger to small children.

President Obama also stated that he will keep a small detachment of U.S. Air Force personnel to crew and maintain Air Force One, as well as a token force of Marines to crew the helicopter designated as Marine One.

"Let them be a reminder of America's former military glory and how the Republicans destroyed it."

The USS Harry Truman cannot go to the Persian Golf Gulf due to budget cuts?

Harry Truman: The buck stops here.
Barack Obama: The 85 billion bucks stops here.

BroncoBama.jpg
Comrade Opiate, at the risk of repeating myself, I don't think the bucking has stopped yet.

It is wonderful to see the politics of leverage at work on a national scale!

When municipalities need to inflate taxes in the face of a diminishing tax base (Bushitler's fault) the first things threatened to be cut (unfortunately, of course) are police, fire and emergency medical services. (The Mayor's expense account is too important to touch). The message to the taxpayers (those that are left, anyway) is that if you don't pay, you are at risk of suffering a heart attack while an arsonist burns your house down.

Now we have The Annointed One™ doing the same with national defense! Brilliant!

Maxine.JPG
Comrades - our dear comrade Maxine Waters has just predicted that over 170 million jobs will be lost due to sequestration!

When one considers that there are somewhere 130 million and 150 million jobs total in the USSA, one can only assume that some jobs will be lost more than once, and since some jobs no doubt won't be lost at all, others may be lost SEVERAL times!

The situation is dire, fellow travelers; we ARE all gonna die.

The rumor is, the US military is not going down without a fight, sequestered or not. Here is some photographic evidence of the latest combat operations conducted under severe budget cuts conditions.

Military_Budget_Cuts_Airforce.jpg
Military_Budget_Cuts_Bicycle.jpg
Military_Budget_Cuts_Uniforms.jpg
Military_Budget_Cuts_Airforce_Brooms.jpg
Military_Budget_Cuts_Donkey.jpg

Just in case, wanted to post this graphic I did for the lead image on the cover of Military Times: "That's All Folks!"

[img]/images/Obama_Thats_All_Folks.jpg[/img]

Behold, the day of the Rethuglikkkans cuts comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy all.

oie_11226118RPEJTbk.gif

The U.S. Navy is developing new Environmentally Friendly aircraft carriers:

I just intercepted this text from North Korea on my Obamaphone:

"All your base are belong to us."

You didn't build that Czar wrote:I just intercepted this text from North Korea on my Obamaphone: "All your base are belong to us."

Yeah, the new Obamaphone - Laika Direct Transponders are the bomb.
Gotta get me one next week while I'm in the social services office.

8030387.bin.jpg

Jíbaro wrote:The U.S. Navy is developing new Environmentally Friendly aircraft carriers:

Hey - Jibaro - I thought the Blue Angels were grounded!

I WANT THAT SAILOR ON THE RIGHT ON REPORT AND STANDING TALL BEFORE THE MAN AT THE NEXT CAPTAIN'S MAST! He is a racist! He is disrespecting the President! He's using his uniform to imitate a KKK hood!

The 3 a.m. call after the sequester ...
obama3am.jpg

Dire warnings! Cuts in projected growth may actually get near to the same level spent last year! Women and minorities will be hit hardest, film at 11!