The Donald, Face of the Republican Party

It seems the Komrades at SalonImage want the obstructionist/reactionaries to warm up to the Evil KKKapitalist Trump™!

Donald Trump is the clown in charge: Sorry, GOP — you created him, now he's the face of your party

Unfortunately for them, the Evil KKKapitalist Trump™ has made this guy the face of the Democrat party:

Applause for Komrade Red Square! Extra beet rations for everybody in celebration of our Fearless Leader!™ [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]

Agreed! He is the creator of great art and fixer of messed up.posts! (Mainly mine but I swear to Stalin no matter what I do ti fix it in edit they still.post all screwy. I use chrome browser on my phone so I'm going to blame Google.)

Comrade OksanaTheTerrible, mayhasp the latest rendezvous for the collective expansion should be to blame for such things. wink, wink, nod, nod, say no more, say no more.

Be seeing you ™

Hmm, a criminal, illegal immigrant, murderer . . . or Hillary. Please, I need more time to decide.

Komrades! In my generosity, I must declare extra beet vodka rations for us all!

...Beet vodka convention behind Tracktor Barn #82

If the Dems position Trump as the face of the GOP, their own face will look much like that of the SF Pier killer.