An open letter to America

Dear America,

The Left are doing everything they can to dismantle the institution of law enforcement nationwide and do away with police.

This is not because the Left is against police. The Left is against the rule of law. And I'll tell you as has been amply demonstrated, without the rule of law and your police to enforce it, no-one's life is worth a plugged nickel.

The communists trying to grab the power and rule over you are not against police in principle. They have a police force to replace the abolished one.

The mobs are the new police. They are the beginnings of a new enforcement establishment for the new tyrannical country they are attempting to replace. If we were to give that new country a name, the most honest one is The Tyranny. The mobs are the police of The Tyranny.

The police of The Tyranny aren't out there to enforce the rule of law - as the police of a free country do. The mobs have no interest in protecting our fundamental rights to life, liberty, and property. Their job is to enforce the rule of the communist tyranny over you. If you oppose The Tyranny, you are a criminal in their eyes.

I don't care if you believe me or not. If the insanity of their takeover continues, they will prove my point to you with force and fury.

Given a chance politically, those mobs will become the official revolutionary police force with uniforms, weapons, and everything they need to enforce the rule of The Tyranny. What you see now - organized mobs - is simply the form they can get away with at the present time.

God bless America and give us the strength we need to preserve our country and our liberty, not only for our generation but for all our posterity, as our forefathers before us bestowed it to us.

The cops didn't make many friends harassing people "violating" lockdown orders.

AntiFa Girl Gets Challenged For Trolling A Freedom Rally, Calls The Police, And Loses Her Mind

The Left is psychotic.