Time Magazine's 2022 Person of the Year - Losers and Winner

It's that Time of year. The voting is underway, the choices are bad and the winner is usually a loser. 

Let's get a head start on the disappointment.

TPY2022 01.jpg
TPY2022 02.jpg
TPY2022 03.jpg
TPY2022 04.jpg
TPY2022 05.jpg
TPY2022 06.jpg
TPY2022 07.jpg
TPY2022 08.jpg
TPY2022 09.jpg
TPY2022 11.jpg

More to come.

I mean, I think you know who I’m voting for.

You got this Dad! I haven’t paid any of your living expenses on paper in 12 months! That an accomplishment unto itself.

I trust the votes will be counted in a timely fashion by a select team of people's experts.

And then there's Nancy Pelosi whom the democrats are now honoring with the title Speaker For Life [or emeritus].

Margaret wrote:
11/30/2022, 2:40 pm
And then there's Nancy Pelosi whom the democrats are now honoring with the title Speaker For Life [or emeritus].
It's nothing to be concerned about: there is no "Speaker for Life" nor can there ever be. Emeritus just means retired and is not a title of nobility.

But just for good measure, Section 9 of the Constitution reads: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States…” Section 10 reads: “No State shall…grant any Title of Nobility.” Thus, both federal and state governments are prevented from conferring a Title of Nobility upon any of its citizens. These are laws.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/30/2022, 3:53 pm
It's nothing to be concerned about: there is no "Speaker for Life" nor can there ever be. Emeritus just means retired and is not a title of nobility.

But just for good measure, Section 9 of the Constitution reads: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States…” Section 10 reads: “No State shall…grant any Title of Nobility.” Thus, both federal and state governments are prevented from conferring a Title of Nobility upon any of its citizens. These are laws.

Take off your starched shirt.

Jimi Hendrix once said, "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life." So how does one become Speaker for Life when she reached room temperature years ago? .....Talk about science fiction

Red Square wrote:
11/29/2022, 9:08 pm
I trust the votes will be counted in a timely fashion by a select team of people's experts.

New EV ballot harvesters working as you speak, Sir.

Margaret wrote:
11/30/2022, 4:42 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/30/2022, 3:53 pm

Take off your starched shirt.

HA! Good think the Constitution forbids doing some of the excrement going on around The Collective. 'pelipsky thinks safer already.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

It's over: here's Time's PotY:

Time-2022-Person-of-Year.jpg

Incidentally, that image cannot be found on the Russian search engine, Yandex, but this one is there:

TMPF.jpg

As is often the case, not everyone was thrilled with the winner...

Catturd Time.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't disagree with Time's choice, I'm just pointing out some of the dissent.

Time Magazine really needs to upgrade its categorization for _________ of the Year. Man, woman, person just doesn't cut it anymore.

TPY2022 31.jpg

What better way to close out this topic than a flashback to this prophetic TPC 2019 parody...

gretapuppet.jpg

...combined with a new article from The Media Resource Center's Newsbusters site:
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-n ... erson-year