Karen Magazine: Disinformation Governance Edition

FEATURED STORY:

DISINFORMATION GOVERNANCE BOARD: Ways to report people you don’t like (and shame on you for not already knowing it).

IN THIS ISSUE:
  • Real names and job positions behind the Twitter accounts that have complained about doxing.
  • Names and addresses of people who made fun of ‘disinfo’ czar Nina Jankowicz’s singing video.
  • Who is Elon Musk and why no Karen should ever start an argument with this man.
  • Why free speech is overrated and Nobody besides white males need it.
The next big thing: DOXXOLOGY. Taylor Lorenz on how best to doxx people while crying on camera to preempt complaints and advance careers.

PREVIOUS ISSUES:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 22557.html

Special thinks to Margaret for the idea.

I'm really excited about this. Karen's governance board. Karen's rule!

Margaret wrote:
5/1/2022, 3:55 pm
I'm really excited about this. Karen's governance board. Karen's rule!

Misinformation — when being wrong is on purpose.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... t-5-years/

Red Square wrote:
5/1/2022, 5:56 pm
Life imitates the People's Cube.

Lest anyone get the wrong impression, that Time magazine cover is a parody that I made (and marked as such in tiny letters at bottom right).

Comrades, it's been known for at least a couple of years now that Freedom™ is White Supremacy™ and that Men* (particularly white Men*) are the Oppressors™. It's a natural progression to understanding that Free Speech™ is only the purview of Oppressive™ white Men*. This is an extreme danger to Society™ and must be combated in extreme ways.

When you break eggs, you have to make an omelet. Or something like that. I prefer mine with a little chives thrown in.

* The Party™ is not quite sure what Men* are, since we're not biologists but we do know that they are bad. Unless they decide that they are women. Then they are good.

Might I also suggest a KAREN centerfold for each addition?

Of course, I want to make it very clear, I only read KAREN for the "articles".

tl.jpg

What is it about the Party that gives us either dead-doll eyes or crazy eyes like Nina?

Life imitates The People's Cube.

Truer words were never spoken.

El Presidente wrote:
5/1/2022, 10:06 pm
Might I also suggest a KAREN centerfold for each addition?

Of course, I want to make it very clear, I only read KAREN for the "articles".

When did you meet my sister?

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,
Panem Et Circenses wrote:
5/2/2022, 10:58 am
This is exactly the kind of disinformation we need filtered out so no one ever sees it:

Nina Jankowicz, 2020: Government Should Not Be in ‘Business’ of Policing ‘Disinformation’
"Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas defended Jankowicz and the board on Sunday, saying that they would adopt “best practices” from around the world, and instruct “operators” within the department who would be the ones responsible for “executing” those policies in the field."

This is going to be CRAPTASTIC!

Observing the storm clouds brewing in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
5/2/2022, 1:43 pm
"....they would adopt “best practices” from around the world

"Best practices" from around the world? Like in China, Russia, Iran, The UK, Australia? How about they simply "adopt" the First Amendment.

instruct “operators” within the department who would be the ones responsible for “executing” those policies in the field."

Are we now going to have armed Thought Police? I wouldn't be surprised. The Dept. of Education has armed agents. This sounds a lot like the "National security" measures the Chinese enacted in Hong Kong.

Red Square wrote:
5/1/2022, 3:39 pm

FEATURED STORY:

DISINFORMATION GOVERNANCE BOARD: Ways to report people you don’t like (and shame on you for not already knowing it).

IN THIS ISSUE:
  • Real names and job positions behind the Twitter accounts that have complained about doxing.
  • Names and addresses of people who made fun of ‘disinfo’ czar Nina Jankowicz’s singing video.
  • Who is Elon Musk and why no Karen should ever start an argument with this man.
  • Why free speech is overrated and Nobody besides white males need it.
The next big thing: DOXXOLOGY. Taylor Lorenz on how best to doxx people while crying on camera to preempt complaints and advance careers.

PREVIOUS ISSUES:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 22557.html

Special thinks to Margaret for the idea.
Wow! That cover is just chock full of the kind of bull*hit that gets things goin’.

Kudos to Margaret, someone I have always admired.

You go girl!

I have no idea how to post a tweet on here, if it can be done, and I couldn't find a YouTube clip of the moment, but Dana McDowell, of FOX News, just called our illustrious Karen "Scary Poppins". I kind of like that.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/14/2022, 1:39 am
I have no idea how to post a tweet on here, if it can be done, and I couldn't find a YouTube clip of the moment, but Dana McDowell, of FOX News, just called our illustrious Karen "Scary Poppins". I kind of like that.

To post a tweet, you just copy-paste the tweet URL and hit "submit." The tweet will magically appear on the page in all its glory.

Red Square wrote:
5/14/2022, 7:36 pm
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/14/2022, 1:39 am

To post a tweet, you just copy-paste the tweet URL and hit "submit." The tweet will magically appear on the page in all its glory.

Ok. Thanks for the re-education, comrade Director.

Red Square wrote:
5/14/2022, 7:36 pm
Dana McDowell, of FOX News, just called our illustrious Karen "Scary Poppins". I kind of like that.

Cartoon by Yogi Love, May 2, 2022
SCARYPOPPINS.jpg