A Basic Law of the Universe

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Conservatives sign the faces of checks.
Liberals sign the backs of them.

You didn't sign that, someone else made helped you do it.

Dear Leader Obama told me I was entitled to a blank check.

Dear ROCK, your check is the best cartoon concept I've seen in months.

I'd like to promote it for everyone to see, but first I need a confirmation it's been made for the Cube, not copied from another site. The latter is OK too, but then I can't send it out as Cube material.

Comrade Chairman Square
Amusing as this is, we now need a thread on what Consrvatives (Don't ) Get for our Money, shoe leather, and Votes.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
CheckFront.jpg
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]If this is truly yours, you have, indeed, surpassed yourself!Even if it isn't, kudos for posting it!

Indeed it's mine, Comrade Pamalinsky, and thanks. Which is to say, of course, that it's everyone's. FORWARD™ for THE PEOPLE, Comrades!

Outstanding dear ROCK! Absolutely outstanding! Good Good Good!

Beloved Commisarka, I tried to use those checks for my account, but my bank informed me I was over drawn by 16 trillion dollars, and they would not honor my check. What's up with that?

Comrade Ogrrre wrote:Beloved Commisarka, I tried to use those checks for my account, but my bank informed me I was over drawn by 16 trillion dollars, and they would not honor my check. What's up with that?
Comrade Ogrrre,
You forgot the most essential step of prog finance. You need to open accounts in the names of your children and grandchildren (born or not). The People's Bank will allow you to overdraw on those accounts. It's how baby boomer progs pay for their retirement and medical expenses.