Je suis random folk

[img]/images/Je_Suis_Random_Folks.jpg[/img]

Obama Calls Slain Jews In France 'A Bunch Of Folks' Who Were 'Randomly' Shot

"It is entirely legitimate for the American people to be deeply concerned when you've got a bunch of violent, vicious zealots who behead people or randomly shoot a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris" - Barack Obama

And who can't stand "random folks"?

"Unknown individuals out for a walk one night," but at this point, difference does it make?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:And who can't stand "random folks"?

"Unknown individuals out for a walk one night," but at this point, difference does it make?

I understand that our dear Komrade Glorious Leader is right now attempting to gain support from DLP RINOs in the Peoples Kongress to wage a "police action" on "random folks." FORWARD!

Islamic terrorism also has nothing to do with religion or anything, they're just random folks committing random acts of randomness, to other random folks. There are no patterns and no dots to connect. You wouldn't try to connect the dots between random gas molecules and divine some meaning out of it, would you? Nothing to see here, move along randomly and watch out for other random folks who are just like you but a little more random.

[img]/images/Obama_Random_Folks_Finger.png[/img]

All folks are random, but some folks are more random than others.

I am confused komrades. Was the "shadowy character," who made the video that pissed off the "random folks" in Libya, a "random folk?" BTW, has he been released from the gulag yet?

Here we see a bunch of random folks going in random directions to attack other bunches of random folks with no apparent meaning or purpose. The illustration was also randomly selected.

Actually this was some random artist randomly covering a random surface with random colors.

Crusaders_Muslims.jpg

Gummipuppe wrote:I am confused komrades. Was the "shadowy character," who made the video that pissed off the "random folks" in Libya, a "random folk?" BTW, has he been released from the gulag yet?

Dear Leader will send him to reeducation then introduction back to the USSA.

Another random pic: random folks in random places attack other random folks for random purposes.

D_Day_Invasion.jpg

In an odd coincidence, these random folks each pulled at random the same articles of clothing from their random closets.

Muslim_Women_Veils.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] made a most clever observation when he wrote:In an odd coincidence, these [highlight=#ffff00]awesome[/highlight] random folks each pulled at random the same articles of clothing from their random closets.
three-lovely-ladies.jpg

lev-termens-contraption-small.gif
Lev is watching us...

Random thought of the day...

[img]/images/Random_Thoughts_Paintings.jpg[/img]

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
My domestic partner unit saw this post and remarks:

Obama's use of the term "vicious zealots” is shocking in that zealot refers to a much maligned ancient Jewish sect. The word "folks" in Europe and particularly Germany is also considered offensive by some as it was Hitler's favorite word and used to exclude all minorities. EIN VOLK, EIN RIECH, EIN FURHER did not include Jews.

When Obama's statement was first reported I thought that it would sound weird to many in Europe. In Canada the word is only used in referring to an audience (good evening folks) or someone's parents (let's see what your folks have in their liquor cabinet). The now common use of the word by politicians and commentators here I find strange to my ear. In Canada we use “people,” never folks. Now it seems that it is popular with politicos as they may think it makes them sound close to the “people” which is exactly the way Hitler used it and for the same reason.

Obama uses it even when referring to terrorists or their victims or the American people, rendering the word void of its familiar context and thus meaningless. It's as if one said those "Nazis are cruel folks” or “those concentration camp guards were violent gentleman”. George Orwell would be appalled.

Red Square wrote:Islamic terrorism also has nothing to do with religion or anything, they're just random folks committing [highlight=#FFFF00]random acts of randomness,[/highlight] to other random folks. There are no patterns and no dots to connect. You wouldn't try to connect the dots between random gas molecules and divine some meaning out of it, would you? Nothing to see here, move along randomly and watch out for other random folks who are just like you but a little more random.

All folks are random, but some folks are more random than others.

Comrade Red,

I suspect this is somewhat similar to "redistributed disorder" or "spontaneous disuniformity" - although, maybe I'm just thinking without a permit.

Ronitchka wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
My domestic partner unit saw this post and remarks:

Obama's use of the term "vicious zealots” is shocking in that zealot refers to a much maligned ancient Jewish sect. The word "folks" in Europe and particularly Germany is also considered offensive by some as it was Hitler's favorite word and used to exclude all minorities. EIN VOLK, EIN RIECH, EIN FURHER did not include Jews.

When Obama's statement was first reported I thought that it would sound weird to many in Europe. In Canada the word is only used in referring to an audience (good evening folks) or someone's parents (let's see what your folks have in their liquor cabinet). The now common use of the word by politicians and commentators here I find strange to my ear. In Canada we use “people,” never folks. Now it seems that it is popular with politicos as they may think it makes them sound close to the “people” which is exactly the way Hitler used it and for the same reason.

Obama uses it even when referring to terrorists or their victims or the American people, [highlight=#ffff00]rendering the word void of its familiar context and thus meaningless[/highlight]. It's as if one said those "Nazis are cruel folks” or “those concentration camp guards were violent gentleman”. [highlight=#ffff00]George Orwell would be appalled.[/highlight]

Comrade Ronitchka,

It is good,.. yes,... it is very good that you highlight our President's linguistic talents. "Rendering words void of familiar context and meaning" is a specialty of Dear Leader. True, George Orwell would be appalled - but somewhere Karl Marx is smiling.

Red Square wrote:Here we see a bunch of random folks going in random directions to attack other bunches of random folks with no apparent meaning or purpose. The illustration was also randomly selected.

Including the random guy at the upper right who is just some random who happened to be around with a random book. From Random House.

NotGandalf.jpg

Comrade Putout in yogi bear pants is worth watching!

An astute observation, Lev Termen!

Additionally, in the diagram below you can observe what happens when a random penguin comes across a random house and makes it a random penguin house.

Random_Penguin_House.png

Random Folks of the Holocaust.gif
Newspeak Dictionary Revision: Six Million Jews = Bunch of Random Folks™

Random Kristallnacht.jpg
A new entry in the Newspeak Dictionary: Randomnacht

Random Boycott.jpg
Those silly indiscriminate Nazis and their randomly selected victims.

When I made this design I didn't expect people would want to have it on shirts, but apparently they do, as evident from repeated emails. So I just put it up on Zazzle:

https://www.zazzle.com/je_suis_random_f ... 0028250572

Je_Suis_Juif_Shirt.jpg
[/url]

Red Square wrote:When I made this design I didn't expect people would want to have it on shirts, but apparently they do, as evident from repeated emails. So I just put it up on Zazzle:

https://www.zazzle.com/je_suis_random_f ... 0028250572

Je_Suis_Juif_Shirt.jpg
[/url]

YOU PIG! The cost shouldn't be $35! It should be $55 so that we can put more money into our revolution and expedite it.

(Or put the money in a Swiss "retirement" account. Your call.)

Black shirts are a lot more expensive for some reason. Perhaps it the increased demand -

BLACK SHIRTS MATTER!