Bronco Bama Makes Little Girl Cry!

Bronco Bama.jpg
NPR has apologized to four year old Abigael Evans of Fort Collins, Colorado, after President Bronco Bama made her cry.

Abigael.JPG
In a stunning campaign gaffe, both Bronco Bama and Joe "The Clown" Biden drove a young girl to tears today, as they allegedly told "lots of big lies, over and over", according to the girl.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Bronco Bama.jpg
NPR has apologized to four year old Abigael Evans of Fort Collins, Colorado, after President Bronco Bama made her cry.

Abigael.JPG
In a stunning campaign gaffe, both Bronco Bama and Joe "The Clown" Biden drove a young girl to tears today, as they allegedly told "lots of big lies, over and over", according to the girl.

This is more than an old geefer like me can take!

Damn them durned Bronco Bama and Biden* for making a little girl cry!

*upon viewing the video, the little girl said Bronco Bama and Romney. But oh well, why waste a good chance to be mad at Bronco Bama?

It IS confusilating, Comrade - especially with Comrade Biden reading the state of Florida's great "Cleveland Plain Dealer" newspaper!

But I have it on good authority that Abigael actually meant Romney and Bush anyway.

I hate to break it to you, but I think this is a set up by that evil capitalist Trump ... notice his ads on the fence behind the Bronco Bama and the Joe-de-o Clown?