CHAZ wants donations of Brown Shirts!

The left creates their own satire about themselves

How fitting...

Seattle's “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or CHAZ, to send out a call for food donations after the homeless had reportedly taken all there was. They've since started a garden of sorts so they really can be autonomous and not rely on the United States for vegan meat-substitutes and soy-based products.

Now there's a Twitter account claiming to be the official voice of CHAZ (preferred pronouns: they/them) and they're asking that any clothing donations not come from major labels, and if you can keep the colors drab, that would be a plus.

No logos? Not even one with George Soros's picture on it?

I could not possibly invent a better satire of the loony left than what these CHAZ people are doing. Once again, life imitates us...

Red Square wrote:Image
Wow, look at all of those Gay Nazis holding hands! Why, it literally gives me a thrill up my leg!

If CHAZ is autonomous, will they apply for foreign aid from the US? Why wait for donations when they can force a nation of white male taxpayers to fund their utopia?

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
[b]Official Seattle CHAZ[/b] wrote:... Please remove logos from anything ...
... sheesh, they can't do that in PATHOS, their People's Autonomous Treadmill Handicraft Opportunity Shack?

Hmm...
Perhaps they could need some artisan edookayshun?

Say, in Umiat, AK?
Its Energy generating unit?
Or the Nature consciousness unit?

Minitrue wrote:I could not possibly invent a better satire of the loony left ...
Indeed, Komrade. TPC these days sounds evermore like a prudent vademecum.