The One a political blip.

The Dean was a mighty doctor man,
Billary brave and sure.
Our candidates set sail that day
For a four year rule, a four year rule.

Party unity started getting rough,
Race and sex lines were crossed,
If not for the backing of the biased press,
The Party could be lost, the Party could be lost.

The winner came down to Hope and Change, an inexperienced profile
That's Obama
Joe Biden, too,
The "First Black Pres" and his wife,
The movie stars
Rev' 'Em Wright and Ayers, man,
Here on "Obama's Isle."

So this is the tale of today's Dems,
They were a cinch back before Palin's time,
They'll have to make the best of things,
It's now a real climb.

Obama and stale Biden, too,
Will do their very best,
To make voters uncomfortable.
Topics: despair and hopelessness.

No phone, no lights, no motor cars,
Not a single luxury,
For everyone but Al Gore,
Thank Bush's non-Green economy.

So join us here each week, comrades.
You're sure to get a smile,
From truths, justice, and throw-aways (under buses),
Here on "Obama's Isle."

Hopefully, Obama knows what to do with a woman on a deserted island.

He does. He will make her vote for him as president of the island.

Welcome back to the Cube, Premier Betty! A lot has happened while you were gone.

Excellent prose, glorious leader, first among equals. The prose resonates with the foaming incompetence displayed daily by The One and his minions. Too bad 'Get Smart' didn't have a catchier tune. But, Lost in Space did, but unfortunately no words...

PREMIER BETTY lives! Welcome back, comrade!

Yes... I am Still Alive.

And I'm not even going to try to catch up this time.

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Hopefully, Obama knows what to do with a woman on a deserted island.

For once in her life?
He can change her or hope to change her or maybe just hope for a change in her.

Premier Betty has experienced a hoped for change in conditions. Surely a whispered prayer to the one for help in enduring your taxing experiences did wonders.
THen again maybe you were on vacation and somewhere near the Obama's island known as The One der land.

Immediately following "Obama's Island", don't miss "Petticoat GULAG" - Wednesday nights on "TV Motherland"...

Come ride the little train that is rolling down the tracks to the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

Forget about your life, it is time to get packed for the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

Lotsa work, you bet. And your freedom? Say "Nyet!"
At the GULAG... Petticoat GULAG.

Forever counting trees and you'll never rest at the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

Run by the NKVD, come and be their guest at the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

And that's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kind of slow at the GULAG,
Petticoat GULAG!

I had a nightmare that I voted for Professor McCain and Mary Anne Palin. Then I woke up and read this, and felt much better:

"US filmmaker Woody Allen, best known for such comedy classics as "Annie Hall," says it will be no laughing matter if Barack Obama fails to win the race for the White House.
"It would be a disgrace and a humiliation if Barack Obama does not win," he told Spanish journalists at the ongoing 56th San Sebastian film festival, where his latest film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" is being screened.
"It would be a very, very terrible thing for the United States in many, many ways," he said.
Democratic hopeful Obama, Allen said, is "so much better" than Republican rival John McCain, and "represents a huge step upward from (the) incompetence and misjudgement" of the Bush administration. "

I mean, if a shining example of a regular guy who has it all together like Mr. Allen is backing B_O, we have nothing to worry about.

Am wondering why the noble and obviously caring Mia Farrow would accuse the wonderfull Woody of Allen of being a mean and cruel barf bag. Obviously anyone supporting the 'One' has it together and is caring and compassionate. Possibly he is in Spain to help Franco?

"Motherland TV Classics" should officially re-dub the intro to all episodes of Gilligan's Island to this.

I love this. Great parody of the song from Gilligan's Island. Keep up the good work. I love coming here and heard first about you from Rush Limbaugh. My blog tries to get across more or less the same ideas, but without the creativity on humor like yours. This is a great place to visit.

- Robert-
- https://elwoodin.wordpress.com

Comrades,

Let it be known that a now-disbanded vile reactionary rock music group--and we bear in mind Che Guevara's assessment of such "music"--once turned out a novel tune called "Green Haze," which is the lyrics of "Green Acres" set to Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze." I shall work on a variant.

And your communal praise for my work rebounds upon us!

Iosef wrote:Immediately following "Obama's Island", don't miss "Petticoat GULAG" - Wednesday nights on "TV Motherland"...

Come ride the little train that is rolling down the tracks to the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

Forget about your life, it is time to get packed for the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

Lotsa work, you bet. And your freedom? Say "Nyet!"
At the GULAG... Petticoat GULAG.

Forever counting trees and you'll never rest at the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

Run by the NKVD, come and be their guest at the GULAG.
(Petticoat GULAG)

And that's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kind of slow at the GULAG,
Petticoat GULAG!

Comrade Iosef,

Memories of this serialized fascist propaganda as a rerun are faint for this one of Generation X, but the memories are fond. Thank you!

Keeping with Ayers-approved Grade A '60s TV programming, surely you will enjoy my latest karaoke submission, "Red Acres."