Hillary Sings: Look Away Dixie Land

Lyrics by Hillary Rodham Clinton
Transcript by Laika the Space Dog

(Hillary has been so jealous of Laika's song writing ability she had to do one for herself)

Well I went down South to the land of cotton,
Midwest accent soon forgotten,
Look away, look away, look away, it's a scam.
In Dixie land with a Reb accent I adorned
Early on a frosty mornin',
Look away, look away, look away, Dixie land.

Chorus:

Then there I was in Dixie, Hill-Ray! Hill-Ray!
In Dixie land my accent's grand,
To jive and lie in Dixie,
Away, away, my accent mouth from Dixie,
Away, away, my accent mouth from Dixie.

If you forgot how to sing with a Southern accent here's a reminder:

I can have it both ways!
I can have my johnny hoecake and eat it too!

I'm a for 'n agin' The South!

https://www.theonerepublic.com/archives ... South.html

Zampolit Blokhayev is from Alabama.

Ради бога уберите её!

*faints*

I've got another Endorsement! I've got another Endorsement! I've got another Endorsement!

From none other than the Conscience of The Senate. The Senate Pro Tempore!
Remember the good old days of the Solid South? They're comin' back!

By The Klegal Bugler (Saturday Cyclops Edition):

Today Senator Robert "Sheets" Byrd D-WV, Senator Pro Tempore, third in line for succession to the Presidency has endorsed Senator Hillary Hamrod Clinton D-NY for President in 2008.
"I've known some mighty fine white niggresses in mah time, but she's the finest white niggress I have evah met. Mmmm Hmmm, sho 'nuff. Not only that, she bakes a mean peach cobbler and her grits are second to none.
I understand her great-great grand pappy rode with Nathan Bedford Forrest in the War of Northern Aggression and kicked Yankee ass, yes suh.
The South shall rise again, only if y'all vote Hill-ray in ought eight.
I mus' take leave now, there is some macaca that wants to speak to me about endorsing Obama, but I'm gonna tell him he's too late...I've already burned my bridges and my crosses. Uppity, uppity, I tell ya. No respect for the white man's burden.
Care for a lecture on the Constitution?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Oh Hillary! Marvelous, absolutely marvelous! I never knew you were also a black womyn (although you would think Bill being the 1st black POTUS would've given it away).

Oh my, how are you doing dear? Good I hope! Your march through Selma was memorable and I can only hope you march with us in San-Franny at the next Pride Gala Celebration.

XOXO

Nancy

P.S - Murtha has my balls in a salad shooter... send help.

Nancy,

I am not a Black Womyn! I am a White Niggress! My husband was the First Black President!
You need ta get an undahstandin' of these impohtanht...... deese mighty impohtahnt.... multi-culcharal issues or you is nebber gonna be nuthin' dan a speakah of da house.
Be yo seff bitch!

Hillary... ought eight.

I can't help you with Mullah Murtha......seperation of church and state, ...you know, the Muslim State...

Hillary