Wild Party-Approved Videos (updated)

Our video section of the Cube had been defunct for some time due to code changes on the YouTube side, which made our old embedded codes all broke. But now it's been fixed and we invite all comrades to check out our new and old PeoplesTube videos.

Komrade Dirketor, what about the other wild party-approved videos? Can I now obtain them via internet or do I still have to go to Miniluv, fill out an application, and hope I get something good? Not that I have the time to watch them, it's just that my local Komissariate has me fetch the videos for them.

Comrade Stierlitz - the said videos were previously distributed on an need-to-see basis through the network of Party Pleasure Palaces managed by Marshal Pupovich, who is now deceased. As our inspection has later discovered, no paperwork existed that made sense, and the double bookkeeping seem to have siphoned all the revenues to multiple bank accounts that have since been closed.

Long story short, the Party Pleasure Palace program was suspended pending a government bailout. We argued that it was "too big to fail, but the Republican obstructionists in Congress cut it out of the stimulus package. It is now scheduled for sequester.

If you like, the Party can appoint you Marshal Pupovich's successor in charge of Party Pleasure Palaces if you can pull enough strings to revive this important program (kickbacks to be discussed separately and without witnesses).

Since the direction of this thread was completely derailed by Comrade Stierlitz's enthusiastic support for the rehabilitation of Party Pleasure Palaces, the Politburo has unanimously decided to split that important issue from this thread and have it as a separate topic:

Party-approved Commissarial Erotic Entertainment venues