When only some lives matter, then no lives matter

BLM is only a gimmick. Just like all the other gimmicks in the recent past - like ozone holes or transgender bathrooms - it will soon be replaced by another gimmick, which the media will call a national emergency and an existential issue of the day.

The gimmick is never the gimmick. The gimmick is always the revolution.

On the first day of the 1917 Russian revolution, a few years before Stalin assumed the role of an absolute dictator, Leon Trotsky - who at the time was a much bigger figure than Stalin - already told those who disagreed with him: “'You are pitiful, isolated individuals! You are bankrupts. Your role is played out. Go where you belong from now on—into the dustbin of history!'”

Most of those people were soon killed because their lives didn't matter. Trotsky didn't hesitate to kill because to a communist, some people's lives don't matter at all. Then Trotsky himself was killed by Stalin, along with many of his followers, especially those close to him, who remembered that Trotsky was once a bigger figure than Stalin. Remembering that was a death sentence.

Among the millions of the Soviet citizens who were killed by their own leader, many were executed just in case - give or take a few hundred thousand - because no lives mattered anymore.

I've always said that the degree to which a society is civilized is measured by the value it places on an individual human life. In this sense, those who like to call themselves "progressives" are, in fact, dragging us back to the dark times when some lives mattered but the majority didn't.

P.S.
The picture of Stalin holding a "No Lives Matter" sign was sent to me by a friend and I thought it would make a great meme if I added "When only some lives matter, then no lives matter. All Marxist gimmicks end up with mass graves." I'll gladly give credit the original author if he or she shows up.

Stalin_No_Lives_Matter.jpg

Strong communism will crush weak liberalism!

This needs to go viral.

Michael Moore just unloaded a cargo of hogwash (appropriately) that opposing the Roe v Wade decision was "an act of violence." To me, this simply encapsulates the mind of the Marxist: "If you disagree with me, it is an act of violence, thus justifying anything I do to you in response."

With this kind of warped logic, it is easy to kill millions for holding the "wrong" position, a position, by the way, that is as subject to change as the Current Truth.

Bets are on: how long 'til that Mohamed guy from the UN steals this quote?

Ending lives in the name of protecting lives is the one thing we can all agree on. Can't we all just get along?

Ah yes.. we are ready to collect the Necroproxy Voters™!

Mimetic...

TOWN_HALL-2020.jpg

We have to say this New Art Form™ is rather trite, but if The People™ want it, we shall deliver... them to... where they wish to arrive.