Wendy Davis for First Woman President!

[img]/images/Wendy_Davis_Ready_2016.png[/img]

My fellow comrades:

It's very important that our next President be a woman—a Democrat, to be precise. For years now we've taken for granted that that person should be Hillary. But I've long been concerned about her age—she'll be 69 come 2016, which, I believe, would make her only the second oldest person to become President since…since…well, crud.

Hillary_Ready_Stick_Fork_250.png
Let's face it—she's old, tired, and doughy looking, always wearing those colored pantsuits that show off all her rolls and cracks and creases and VPL, and her hair looks a lot like mine (there's a reason I wear that red headscarf)! Really, she brings to mind certain lyrics of the “Soliloquy” from Rodgers & Hammerstein's Carousel, about some “fat-bottomed, flabby-faced, pot-bellied, baggy-eyed bully” who dared to boss around someone named—of all things—“Bill.”

And if that's not enough, she has that Benghazi thing clinging to her heels and following her around like a stray length of toilet paper she inadvertently dragged from the little commissarka's room.

Let us leave the old and doughy bullies with their closets full of skeletons to the GOP, shall we? We must have someone who's not just female, but young, attractive, and with that compelling life story that will appeal to low information voters and adoring media alike.

That person is Texas State Senator Wendy Davis.

Not only was she a teen mom, but she once lived in a trailer park, and she wears really cool looking pink sneakers! I don't know about you, but I don't need to hear any more than that! Those are all the credentials needed to be a Democratic candidate for President!

Plus, because she could turn Texas blue. Need I say more?

I just wanna be the first to say it: WENDY 2016!

Now, what should I do with all these “Ready” t-shirts with Hillary's semi-Cheshire Catty image on them? Do you think the homeless would like to have them? Maybe for rags with which to wipe windshields?

Commissarka Pinkie is a regular contributor to The People's Cube, and is renowned and admired by the masses for her dedication to raising awareness of how much she cares. When she isn't busy making an issue out of everything and beating unruly proles with her shovel, she enjoys spending other people's money, occupying other people's property, and playing victim and moral authority cards.

Her initials are good.

FDR, JFK, LBJ, WRD.

Double-You Are Dee! Double-You Are Dee!

They roll off the tongue really well. Especially if you shout them. I like that. And they're easy for people to remember.

With initials like that she'll make a great president!

I could not agree more with Commissarka Pinkie.

Wendy Davis and her advocacy for the right to kill babies into the second and third trimester is right in line with the values of the Democratic Party. Let us not forget that Comrade Wendy was wearing, along with her pink shoes and a back brace, a catheter to make her glorious filibuster all possible. Her right to urinate in bags and kill unborn babies shall not be denied.

Perhaps under Obamacare these medical devices will be redistributed to the masses for more glorious demonstrations.
23594-wendy-davis-filibuster-660 copy.jpg

Comrades - especially Womyn comrades -

While I admire Wendy - and Hillary - as much as the next prog, let's face it - they're both just progressive creepy ass crackers.

MaxineWaters2016.jpg
What we need in the oval office come 2016 is Maxine Waters.

She 'tractive.

She gots smarts.

She know da numbers.

And remember those 170 million jobs the sequester cost Americans (including illegal aliens undocumented workers customers)? Well, she get em on back.

Vote Maxine Waters for President in 2016.

Image Can Shiela Jackson-Lee (She-Jac) suffice for VP? What ticket could do more damage support for Dear Leader's (PBUH) agenda than that team? PLUS, She could do for the triple-tier crown weave what Hillary did for headbands...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Let's face it—she's old, tired, and doughy looking, always wearing those colored pantsuits that show off all her rolls and cracks and creases...
Wow, all of a sudden I feel so nauseous that I think I'll skip dinner tonight. I wonder where that came from.

Colostomy.jpg
Catheter? Insufficient. Most of these pols would need a bit more prep to filibuster. (I didn't say that)

I will have 'nice' dreams about Wendy and her Swifter mop tonight.

My choice... she's 'large and in charge!'

preezee.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: We must have someone who's not just female, but young, attractive, and with that compelling life story that will appeal to low information voters and adoring media alike.
Image Where are you going to find someone like that in the demokkkrat party?

Comrade Putout wrote:My choice... she's 'large and in charge!'
We must not waste the People's marketing opportunity.
Creepy-Ass Crackers -n- Beans
creepy ass.png

Glorious news comrades! At the behest of Dear Leader (who happened to be in the 'hood at the time) a most generous Nairobi Prince has volunteered to manage the campaign contributions for Mad Maxine! By simply sending a blank check and a credit card number, he will graciously fill out the appropriate forms for periodic withdrawls relieving us of the burden! If it weren't to support the party, I'd say it was too good to be true!

Captain Craptek, you have an eye for detail that surprises even the highest party officers.

Thank you Comrade of the People - I've been saving that rump steak cheeseburger for just such an occasion. I believe Msss. Jeantel may have Assburger's Syndrome -

Captain Craptek wrote:Thank you Comrade of the People - I've been saving that rump steak cheeseburger for just such an occasion. I believe Msss. Jeantel may have Assburger's Syndrome -
An assome diagnosis Comrade, we appreciate your psychological/medical background. Such skills are needed to bolster our show trial facades. The People's NSA has registered your skills for further reference.

dr squirrel.jpg

Please be advised our family tracking program has alerted us to a danger for you. Please avoid self medicating. Remember what happened to your uncle Freudian Slip Craptek.
uncle freud.jpg

Everyone knows it's Wendy....

Wendy
by The Comrades Association

Who's peeking out from under a catheter
Calling out blame on light pink Nike Air's
Who's bending over to give us a Rainbow Flag
Everyone knows it's Wendy

Who's flipping tricks down the streets of the city
Wiling at everybody she sees
Who's reaching out to capture a stillbirth

And Wendy has Stormy thighs
That flash at the sound of Lies
And Wendy has things to fly
Drones in the clouds, drones in the clouds

Everyone knows it's Wendy...

Sorry to join the discussion so late. The Visual Agitation Dept. has finally found time to illustrate Pinkie's editorial. Just in case, here's a bigger image of "stick a fork in Hillary."

[img]/images/Hillary_Ready_Stick_Fork.png[/img]

Actually, It's Windy, as in hot air, but, no matter. I know because I am a made Prog, and Wendy doesn't cut it.

Here's proof:

Comrade Pamalinsky, if everyone knows it's Windy it's possible that she DID cut it.

Today's column by James Taranto in WSJ:

The Face of Extremism

The pro-abortion left lionizes a foe of mild regulation.

"It's amazing what is considered heroism these days," observes Kirsten Powers of the Daily Beast. She's referring to Wendy Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, Texas, who reportedly wears "pink sneakers" and who staged a filibuster against an antiabortion measure.

Fellow Beaster Nick Gillespie, a self-described "diehard libertarian" who is also editor of Reason.com, agrees--up to a point. "Depending on your point of view, Davis is either a brave hero fighting for women everywhere or the second coming of Kermit Gosnell, the notorious Philadelphia doctor recently found guilty of murdering babies."

MORE >> https://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014 ... 87140.html

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky, if everyone knows it's Windy it's possible that she DID cut it.
Oh, you are so wise, as usual, dear R.O.C.K.Thank you!

Red Rooster wrote:Everyone knows it's Wendy....

Wendy
by The Comrades Association

Who's peeking out from under a catheter
Calling out blame on light pink Nike Air's
Who's bending over to give us a Rainbow Flag

And Wendy has Stormy thighs
That flash at the sound of Lies
And Wendy has things to fly
Drones in the clouds, drones in the clouds

Everyone knows it's Wendy...
Yes! Yes! Comrade Red Rooster! That's exactly it! Thank you!

FkAsenator.jpg
Some other folks who were at the same rally as the Hail Satan folks brought their children!

It's so good to see families frolicking together, isn't it?

The signs carried by these darlings say: "If I wanted the government in my womb, I'd fuck a Senator."

Did I read that right? Really?

Even I, a fairly well-made Prog, have a hard time digesting this.

I must take a break now. I can't breathe. I need to throw-up.

Pamalinsky wrote:The signs carried by these darlings say: "If I wanted the government in my womb, I'd fuck a Senator."

Did I read that right? Really?

Even I, a fairly well-made Prog, have a hard time digesting this.

I must take a break now. I can't breathe. I need to throw-up.
Comrade Pam, isn't it glorious to know that we progs have fellow progs to whom NOTHING is sacred? We are in such amazingly good company! We can't lose - NextTuesday™ truly IS here!!

Apparently our progressive sisters and brothers in Texas have also been sending the Texas pro-life legislators messages that sound rather threatening, including some that hope that their daughters are raped! Now THAT'S creative, comrades!

FORWARD!

""If I wanted the government in my womb, I'd fuck a Senator." - Does that mean Monica Lewinsky is pro-life? Oh, that's right - she made herself a full-fledged Prog again by having an abortion after her little fling with The Creep.

Komrade Katz wrote:""If I wanted the government in my womb, I'd fuck a Senator." - Does that mean Monica Lewinsky is pro-life? Oh, that's right - she made herself a full-fledged Prog again by having an abortion after her little fling with The Creep.
So now it's "Abortions on Demand" for um, er stains?That seems fair.

I'd like to give a heads up to our own Comrade Groucho Marxist for this submission he made on our most-esteemed People's Karaoke:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-karaoke/wendy-davis-t11381.html