Unauthorized TPC Ad Campaign

The People's Cube might appeal to more of the masses with a shamelessly commercial ad campaign. Here are some proposals. Add your own if you'd like.

(click any for larger)

TPCSHOVEL.jpg
(the above was altered on 8-30-2021 to replace intaglio with bas relief)

thecurrentruth.jpg

DTOY.jpg

SPBANK.jpg

TB2.jpg

Intersectionality.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:The People's Cube might appeal to more of the masses with a shamelessly commercial ad campaign. Here are some proposals. Add your own if you'd like.
(click any for larger) . . .

Intersectionality.jpg

Of your excellent ads, my favorite is the intersection of parody and satire.

--KOOK

Thank you, Colonel Obyezyana, for the most equal ad campaign! Unfortunately I'm getting ready for a trip (not inside a cattle car this time) and can't add new graphics, but here's something from our Visual Agitation archives.

Red Square wrote:Thank you, Colonel Obyezyana, for the most equal ad campaign! Unfortunately I'm getting ready for a trip (not inside a cattle car this time) and can't add new graphics, but here's something from our Visual Agitation archives.

Ha, ha! It is your graphics that drew me to these pages. Safe travel, droog.

trashmouth wrote:Democtratie
You may have just pioneered a new section: Indisputable Truth!

BONUS other version:
TPCSHOVEL2.jpg
Was not included because two objects would cause confusion about what "it's" and "it" refers to.

It's never too soon to travel. Take plenty of pictures.
SnickerThis.jpg

Yes, defense of the Motherland begins in our back yard.....

Denounce.png
Comrade Colonel Obyezyana, I am somewhat spectacularly and deeply disturbed by one of your proposed CubeAds™ - to be specifically, the potential revealing of location of People's Tractor Barn #2!

Comrade, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!? Anyone with CCP spy software like, say, TikTok, would be able to - possibly - triangulate visible objects, say tree + tractor + sky, and arrive uninvited at People's Tractor Barn #2 for beet vodka party! We simply do not have sufficient tin cups to support such Party crashing - in every sense of "Party"!

Please immediately remove barn + trees + tractor + sky in treacherous ad and replace with fake Party-Approved barn + trees + tractor + sky.

Where is Commissarka Pinkie (and her shovel) when I need her??

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Colonel Obyezyana, I am...deeply disturbed
Yes, you are.

But not to worry: it's just a model.

And if we run out of tin cups, we use distributor caps or whichever shoes have no holes in them.

Have fun and just remember, Comrade: no peeing off the diving board.

Comrade Colonel, as you can see it has been far too long since I partied with the Party at People's Tractor Barn #2.

I had forgotten all about the distributor caps!

My (more or less) sincere apologies. I denounce myself.