TrObamashka™ - The All New Collectivist Party Hat!

POLL: Is TrObamashka™ to violent?

You may select 1 option

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Jiffi-Lobo™ in part with TrObamashka™ is having a special for all proles! The Commissar writes:

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Comrades! I have to announce that with every fifth service at Jiffi-Lobo™ you get a free ice axe in the brain! Comrade Leon Trotsky would so approve. And the really good thing is that this means that the signals from Laika, Noble Space Dog, don't have to be translated from a tin-foil hat but go directly into the brain. How prog is that?

No thinking, no waiting.

Comrades,

You are missing the party! I took the opportunity to try on the first TroObamashka™! It's a great party comrades!

Anybody else want try on there very own TroObamashka™ and join The Party™???

I understand Comrade General, it's faster than Jiffi-Lobo™ with twice the muss, just ask Dear Leader...

It's Halloween in July. No doubt in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(TM) Halloween shall be renamed into Trotskyween and Trobamashka shall be not just the only Halloween costume available to the masses, but also a mandatory one. Imagine everyone - men, womyn, and children - wearing the same attire. Glorious!

It's catching on with the A-list celebrities already!

Image Image

Oh.My.Gawd! So soon!

I was afraid of this, The Party™ comes up with a glorious invention for The People™ and the The People™ just take to it like flies!

Wait, isn't this how The 0ne got elected?

Red Rooster wrote:Oh.My.Gawd! So soon!

I was afraid of this, The Party™ comes up with a glorious invention for The People™ and the The People™ just take to it like flies!

Wait, isn't this how The 0ne got elected?

You are correct, Comrade Rooster. As the wise man said, "Amerikka is a stupid country."

Welcome to the party Comrade Opiate and thank you for running those ads for the all new TrObamashka™!

Yes Comrades, we have many styles and colors to choose from, in glorious red, gray, and black...

[LOST IN THE CULTURAL WAR - PLEASE TRY ONE MAGAHAT]

<!--Image
Image-->

I require a number of the Trotsky Ice Axe (not for the people version please, which is to say sharp and made of metal) for use in the Revolutionary Guard. We already have the hat, but ice axe in brain is a tactic we must practice more.

Colonel!

How did you know of our ploy to save metal? Well, I guess since you've already gotten your shipment of TrObamashka™ you figured out our evil plan.

As opposed to...
We will be shipping 12,000 units ASAP, along with all the bullets we made for your Red Guards out of the metal we save on The Peoples Trotsky Ice Axe™.

New advertisement hitting the airways...

Trotsky Public Spankings [LOST IN THE CULTURAL WARS]
<!--Image-->

KEEP HOPE™ ALIVE!!!

10 years later... (*sigh**shrug*)

The Ghost of Red Rooster wrote:KEEP HOPE™ ALIVE!!!

Now all you old crazy commies have left of The Dream is getting together for drinking and singing the old songs.

That's a shame.

The Ghost of Red Rooster wrote:KEEP HOPE™ ALIVE!!!

Next Tuesday ™.

Red Rooster wrote:Welcome to the party Comrade Opiate and thank you for running those ads for the all new TrObamashka™!

From Red Square's Hotel USSR
As a teenager, my interest shifted towards fantasy drawings. Stories from Greek history and mythology challenged my imagination. For example, Athena was born out of Zeus's head. It happened after Zeus swallowed her pregnant mother, the goddess of crafty thought, because he feared that their offspring would outsmart him and take over the world. Zeus developed a terrible headache and asked the smith god, Hephaistos, to crack open his skull with an axe. The smith god obliged and Athena stepped out of the crack, fully grown and wearing battle armor.

Are cubists the fully grown and battle armored Athenians stepping out of these TrObamashkka wearing cracked open heads?

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:Welcome to the party Comrade Opiate and thank you for running those ads for the all new TrObamashka™!

From Red Square's Hotel USSR
As a teenager, my interest shifted towards fantasy drawings. Stories from Greek history and mythology challenged my imagination. For example, Athena was born out of Zeus's head. It happened after Zeus swallowed her pregnant mother, the goddess of crafty thought, because he feared that their offspring would outsmart him and take over the world. Zeus developed a terrible headache and asked the smith god, Hephaistos, to crack open his skull with an axe. The smith god obliged and Athena stepped out of the crack, fully grown and wearing battle armor.

Are cubists the fully grown and battle armored Athenians stepping out of these TrObamashkka wearing cracked open heads?

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549
Why yes, they are!

Man Arrested in PA. Subway Hammer Attack: At least 10 other riders witnessed the attack yet no one tried to stop it

It's the ALL New Collectivist Party Hat!

Nothing to see here, though, Comrades...just pull that lampshade party hat over your eyes and pretend you see nothing.

Jackalopelipsky

#BR 549

Hammer akbar-controlled, ja?

(Amerikkkans - follow enlightened Yurop! Knife already verboten*! Hammer next?)
* under "a specific and clearly defined set of circumstances", as Dr. S used to say.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Man Arrested in PA. Subway Hammer Attack: At least 10 other riders witnessed the attack yet no one tried to stop it

It's the ALL New Collectivist Party Hat!

Nothing to see here, though, Comrades...just pull that lampshade party hat over your eyes and pretend you see nothing.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

They call it Killadelphia for a reason...