Tales from the Swamp: Political Monsters

A glorious collection, Colonel Obyezyana!

One tip you could use: if, instead of inserting the attachment, you drag the image from the bottom of the editor to the text box, it will be displayed in full size, and when you hit "submit," the system will correctly resize it to the width of the viewable area.

If you do it in the "poor text" mode, you'll need to place the {IMG] tags around the image URL.

[quote="Red Square"]...Tip...[/quote]

Thank you for tipping, Comrade!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Why has Liz Cheney not made the cover?

Patience. She may be the centerfold in a forthcoming issue of RINO magazine.

Here's a preview:
LZCH.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

I must congratulate you on your extremely equal Famous Monsters Of Politics ™ series. I salute you. Your continued efforts are much appreciated. I also must applaud you for choosing such a target rich environment for your subject matter. The Swamp ™ is vast and contains a teeming array of potential subjects. I suspect they may be lining up to vie for a place on the cover.

Continue The People's Work!

Dodging the Monsters in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel, I must congratulate you...Continue The People's Work! Red Salmon

Big thanks, Comrade Red Salmon. I will do my best. And you can be sure that future subjects will be carefully picked.

schiffpick.jpg

Comrade Colonel, do you have an account with teespring? While it's a hideously free market bourgeois institution fraught with economic inequalities (some t-shirt designs are more equal than others), it would provide a venue for you to inform the masses and make a few rubles in the process.
Of course, any excess rubles would go to renovate the Party Bunker™ if it in fact existed. And if it needed renovation. Which of course it doesn't because it's already, if it exists, perfect, but could use some improvements...um...trying to avoid a denunciation here...because of, you know, the Thing.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote: Comrade Colonel, do you have an account with teespring?

Nyet, but I do have this lovely front and back teeshirt design (if you can figure out which one goes on the front).

aclu.jpg
ACLUnion.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Red Salmon wrote:Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel, I must congratulate you...Continue The People's Work! Red Salmon

.... And you can be sure that future subjects will be carefully picked.

Picked...like this??

jackalopelipsky wrote:Picked...like this??

More like this:
fingerhead.jpg

Wonderful kompilation Komrade! I only have one komment (I would never kriticize), .... it does not appear that any "photo-shopping" was done to Komrade Maxine Waters.

Yakov Koch wrote:It does not appear that any "photo-shopping" was done to Komrade Maxine Waters.
Sometimes, Comrade, reality is more monstrous than Photoshopping.