Sultan victimized by Germania! Nazism redux?

Multiculturally integrated Germans, who — since their arrival from Anatolia in the early 70s — live here already in 4th generation, enthusiastically and intergenerationally marched today in Cologne to show enthusiasm for the beloved President of their country, i. e. the Unparalleled Democrator of Türkiye. The march was community-organized by La Razza, pardon, by UETD (Union of European-Turkish Democrats), remotely controlled by AKP, Unparalleled Democrator's Party.

p1_Erdogan_demo.jpg
Erdogan is a Fighter for Human Rights
Instead of eagerly embracing the chance to learn about real democracy, reactionary remnants of yesterday's Nazism tried to stop the event via legal shenanigans. The arguments being (a) to block import of Türkiye problems to Germania, and (b) to avoid violence, routinely accompanying Deutschtürken demos of whatever fraction. Yet we have "European values" here, so the Deutschkurden and Deutsch-Gülen-Türken were made, uh, persuaded to forbear their counter-Sultan-demos, and Deutsch-Sultan-Türken were given permit (with strict non-violence demands). Also four counter-demos were permitted, spatially widely separated, same strict demands.
~

The central feature was a jumbotron, where Effendi Sultan wished to speak to "my people™" out of his palazzo in Ankara. Diehard misunderstanders of Islamic Progress again stormed Justice, arguing for "no foreign polit-transmissions". Justice acceded, so La Razza, pardon, UETD sprinted last-minute to the Federal Constitutional Court - but the nyet was uphold. Effendi Sultan went (reportedly) apoplectic : null demokrasi! null demokrasi! yammered The Knight for Human Rights. (and sent a Minister to speak in personam on jumbotron.)

p2.DE.2016.07.30.Cologne.Erdogan_demo.jpg
(yep, it's the Cologne Cathedral, across the Rhine)

Finally, it rained heavily. So the XXXL Türkiye flag had to additionally beat Climate Change :

p3.DE.2016.07.30.Cologne.Erdogan_demo.jpg
(in fairness : there was - this time - no violence.)

Friends of Peace,

What species of Stone Age throwback would threaten to stifle the collective will of The People™ as they peacefully roam the banks of the Rhine - red flags flapping, dripping in the drizzle - the super-size jumbotronic thingie smiling down upon the spirited assembly - its 22 inch woofers blasting out a forlorn, yet hopeful plea for peace and unity? Who but a Neanderthal could object?

Love,

The People's Rodent

Commrade Dummkopf,

It is good to see how Turkish Muslim immigrants have assimilated so well after four decades in German society. I'm surprised those flags hadn't dry rotted from being packed up so long.

I too am learning how to assimilate. After flying into Sky Harbor Airport, I decided the best way to write about evils of Amerikkka is to be in Amerikkka and witness evils of kapitalism first hand. I rented a car and am in search, below Mason Dixon line, for spot with LOTS of global warming which I've heard Kkkapiltalism caused. It is hard to pen manifesto with ostrich quill when kollective fingers, toes and buttocks are cold from Russian winter. Amerikkka has great immigration policy, if you sneak in come here, you can stay! It's great! No paperwork to be done, no taxes to pay!

Here's a video I thought you might like. I heard it was so good Turkey's Foreign Ministry summoned Germany's Ambassador, Martin Erdmann, to the ministry to tell him how much they loved it!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... to see how ... Muslim immigrants have assimilated ...
A nano-glimpse of 4:30 into 4th generation with (accurate) captions, dated spring 2011 :

(it's from Berlin, just two schools, and of course there is some "boast-into-camera" factor ; but the basic attitudes — and "Kanak Sprak", Krautland's pendant of Amiland's "Ebonics" — are well captured ; the "Recent" in the title to read as "past 4 decades, and the youngest generation - now in school" ; in the 70s it was Turks coming here (temporarily, was Krautland's assumption) to work ; in the 80s a 2nd generation took foot — the 1st one importing their families ; until the early 90s it was mainly Turks (and 3rd generation in diapers) ; since the mid 90s, Mideast Arabs "enrich" the "people of Ummah, Krautland wing" — while the 3 generations of Turks are mostly, and increasingly, not "integrated" (assimilated? bwahahaha, forget it, except a tiny well educated elite) ; the "import" since, say, 2012 is sheer madness.)

All that is (structurally) analogous to Amiland's "colored" tinderbox — in time lapse, minus slavery episode and plus the "koranic"-instead-of-"colored" factor. As in Amiland's "colored" case, so with Europe's "koranic" part : there is a tiny, well educated elite (particularly, intellectual elite - some brilliant), many of them "de-koranized" ; there are a few entrepreneurs and quite a number of small business people (well visible) ; there is a broad crowd of people working and owning this-or-that — yet still, their "home" is "Koran" "Sultan" & Co ; and you have an even broader "mass" of uprooted, disoriented, frustrated, dependent on Nanny State, petty criminal, envious, and furious — particularly the "further generation(s)", youth first. That said "mass" turning — by upbringing, by dislike, by indoctrination — to the glory of "Islam, Sultan and Khalīfah".

Effendi Sultan, Unparalleled Democrator and Knight for Human Rights informs himself in his Ankara palazzo about Further Progress of UETD, remotely controlled from said palazzo :

EU.2014.12.18.Bertram.Erdogan.free press.jpg
(2014, by Joep Bertrams, a top-notch cartoonist from Amsterdam)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Effendi Sultan, Unparalleled Democrator and Knight for Human Rights informs himself in his Ankara palazzo about Further Progress of UETD, remotely controlled from said palazzo :

We are a lucky generation to have this many Greats living all at once.....It has to be a once in a planet's lifetime phenomenon. Even the trump in the grass had to agree. https://georgianamerica.com/eng/news/mikheil_saakashvili_if_donald_trump_decides

_to_run_for_president_in_georgia_he_might_win_1302

sakashvili-eating-tie.jpg
[justify]“one of the great leaders of the world” - trump in the grass[/justify]

Hail The Many Titted Empress, Long Live The Cube!

Thank God for Angela Merkel in her beautiful swimsuit dancing away the problems of those awful Nazis.

Evil Smiley wrote:Thank God for Angela Merkel in her beautiful swimsuit dancing away the problems of those awful Nazis.
Despite my rank not being charted within The Glorious Cube beyond the Gulag Safe-Zone, I'll still presume to speak for a few as iState that We ™ do indeed owe you one for that, Comrade All Grinss Smiley!