'Some people did something'

[img]/images/various_uploads/Ilhan_Omar_Some_People.jpg[/img]

Greetings Comrades!

Today I look out the window & wonder when Spring will arrive. I also am wondering where the snow brush & scraper is for my vehicle. Anticipating Global Warming, I moved to the Upper Midwest to get 'ahead of the game' Soon, Minnesota will be as tropical as Hawaii, but with many lakes. We have been told that this could happen as soon as 12 years.

A native Minnesotan, Ilhan Omar who loves 'Tater-tot Hot Dish', is one of the best representatives Minnesotan's could hope for. Sure, she says some 'stuff' as well as 'things', however if you really understand who she is as a person, you realize that she's extremely intelligent and has many layers, much like a Burqa. Just recently, Ilhan said a profound & an extremely philosophical statement.

"Some people did something."

During this dreary day, I have been enlighten by her reflective proclamation. I thought I could demonstrate some similarities of when 'other people did something'.

iu-3.jpeg
iu-1.jpeg
pictures-of-crosses-jesus-1127718-gallery.jpg
iu.jpeg
iu.png
iu-2.jpeg
9-11.jpg

[img]/images/various_uploads/Somebody_Hiroshima.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Somebody_Kennedy.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Somebody_TrailTears.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Somebody_Shooter.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Somebody_Lincoln.jpg[/img]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][left]"...some guys (went) out for a walk one night..."[/left][/b][/highlight]

MTE Benghazi testimony

ok, I added the word "went" before the phrase "out for a walk. She didn't say it but the rules of grammar are rules.

Putin O-T-R, in the first illustration, Adam seems to be asking himself "Why have I parked my crotch in a clump of poison ivy?"

"... some guys out for a walk one night ..."
"... some people did something ..."

What differenziyah, at this pointiyah, does it makeiyah?

Can we call her Taqiyya Belle?

[img]/images/Taqiyya_Belle_Ilhan_Omar.jpg[/img]

Komrade Square murmurs: Now I can see ya.
Pronto dubs her: La Belle de Taqiyya.
Though by far not as belle
as the famous Moochelle
and much more like a Snaky Whackiyya.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Putin O-T-R, in the first illustration, Adam seems to be asking himself "Why have I parked my crotch in a clump of poison ivy?"

Of course, Comrade Betinov, you are avoiding the eternal question, why does he (and Eve) have navels?

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:... why does [Adam] (and Eve) have navels?
b/c God has a navel, that's why.

Proof:
"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female .."
(and that's why they paint him, if at all, always robed: hide the navel!) (only Michelangelo, hah!)

But PBUH has no navel. Ask Taqiyya Belle. And she also has none1.
1 or did anyone in the Kollektive see "it", eh? . . . . . I see no hands raised, thank you.

Still skeptic?
Be kareful, komrade... some people may do something to you, kulakafir.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Putin O-T-R, in the first illustration, Adam seems to be asking himself "Why have I parked my crotch in a clump of poison ivy?"
Indeed...and he is spreading it to his head.

Putin_on_the_Ritz wrote:
I think we've now kollektively traced the evolution of toxic masculinity to its starting point. Patriarchy began when Adam parked his crotch in a clump of poison ivy and it spread to his head.

Ivan - perhaps, being an academic and a published author, you might want to place this research in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. Feminism will never be the same.

some people were careless with the Flambé...

Red Square wrote:
Putin_on_the_Ritz wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:... Adam seems to be asking himself "Why have I parked my crotch in a clump of poison ivy?"
I think we've now kollektively traced the evolution of toxic masculinity to its starting point. Patriarchy began when Adam parked his crotch in a clump of poison ivy and it spread to his head ...
... and there is more! :

Not only has he ivy in crotch, no no.
Toximasculo force, crotch in grip, whispers: Horn. Get horny, right now.

Ivy, itch, apple, eat, horn, toot-toot ...
No wonder dizzied Adam scrotches his head ...
(while Toxifeminizm, just activated, jibes: Horn? You get horned!)

(speculation: What exactly does Jackalopelipsky's primogenitor here, eh?)
(teaches Adam to tug his nether forelock? colludes with proto-Feminizm? both? Mueller? Mueller?)

Only one way, Komrades, to leave that Hell of a Paradise: Kommunizlam!
In Kommunizlam: No ivy. No apple. No itch. No scratch. No nutin.

After all, Supreme Leader taught us: No jokes. No humor. No fun.
By Akbar, to begin with: No painting at all!

No painting, no horny Adam, no pricky Eve, no panting.
Only burqa, taqiyya, goat.

And: No people do nothing.

WANT REVOLUTION ? . KOMMUNIZLAM SOLUTION !

So Drumpf said something about some people.....

Genossee Dummkopf wrote:

(speculation: What exactly does Jackalopelipsky's primogenitor here, eh?)
(teaches Adam to tug his nether forelock? colludes with proto-Feminizm? both? Mueller? Mueller?)

Only one way, Komrades, to leave that Hell of a Paradise: Kommunizlam!
In Kommunizlam: No ivy. No apple. No itch. No scratch. No nutin.

"no nutin"...rhymes with Putin and there we are Komrades, the proof of collusion. Jackalopelipsky would say, this means no pussy grabbing either, but Commissar Biden and his reached out groupies say otherwise. What is Current Truth on crotch grabbing and head scratching or sniffing?? It's blowing Jackalopelipsky's hare-brained mind just to keep up with intersectuality.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

ALERT! ALERT!

Multi-Day Severe Threat Begins Today! Weather report issued by The Weather Channel.

Jackalopelipsky's mythical horned rodent hare brained mind has received clarity in latest transmission from Laika.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Our follower on Twitter named Shai Halud شاي حلود combined our picture of Taqiyya Belle and our #HamasBumperStickers slogan to make this bumper sticker.

I guess this can be used as a template for her actual quotes.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Taqiyya_Belle_Ilhan_Omar_Quotes.jpg[/img]