SHOVEL-READY FOR AMERIKA

Image Comrades:

The wisdom of DEAR LEADER is on display. He knows that the proletariat needs shovels in so they can work in the beet fields in order to bring about the The Glorious World of Next Tuesdaytm. Curiously, the proletariat are driving into an invisible construction zone since there does not appear to be anything going on in the background of the photo.

However, we must judge The Partytm by stated good intentions, not results.

But my dear Running-Dog Capitalist--don't you see? The construction and installation of the sign IS the project being funded and putting America back to work!

This is obviously a sign of glorious progress Running-Dog Capitalist. We did not see such clear evidence of advancement under previous capitalist control. Our hopes are being realized. Our Dear Leader cares and that is the difference. Now we have signs to prove it.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:But my dear Running-Dog Capitalist--don't you see? The construction and installation of the sign IS the project being funded and putting America back to work!

Comrade Commissarka: I'm sure that the steel for the sign was from recycled, broken shovels.

Hello Comrades!

New to this common line of thinking. Currently a Kapitolist pig and looking for <i>"change"</i> ;)

<i>Hope</i> I find some common idealists here!

Greetings comrade AlreadyKnownAs. Grab a shovel and meet me in the beet fields at sunrise ... we have a long but productive day ahead. Remember, no thinking. We have leaders that think for us.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: Now we have signs to prove it.

Excellent progress comrade, I always enjoy the matching signs at our protests. Much much better, to quote Her Highness Peloski, "Astro-Turf," than those 'chattering' TEA partiers. You would think that FAUX news and Rupert 'Hitler' Murdoch would buy better matching attire for their Astro-Turf!

But it's clever comrade, yes thos Kapitalists are clever, it almost makes it look like those TEA parties are... dare I say it.... AUTHENTIC.

Oh the horror!

Commissarka Pinkie is correct. The signs are the projects. Song playing in my head: "Signs, signs, everywhere the signs..........."

Curious about this though:
Image ??????

Found some funny signs:

Grigori E.R. wrote: Curious about this though:
Image ??????

Me To Comrade... what is the word above the TIGER? How are we supposed to keep up with the current truth without memos from his O'liness an such things? Was this published in the Pravada?

Comrades,

A question: who made the signs? Are they made in prisons by prisoners, like my license plates? People who have no unions, few rights, no freedom, and eat the infamous nutraloaf, until the extrajudicial executions are brought back.

It is amazing that some question how "prepared" Comrade 0bama is. Clearly he knows exactly what he's doing.

I enjoyed this thread thoroughly, thanks for posting it. To the OP, however, your statement, "However, we must judge The Party by stated good intentions, not results." is unacceptable. As good party members we must understand that it is tantamount to treason to judge the Party for any reason, ever. Please report to the nearest detention center for re-education.