Putin vs. Obama: Pictorial Comparisons

Given that presidential hopefuls are already gearing up for the 2016 election, we'd like to remind you to vote for Vladimir Putin in the Democratic primaries. Any way you look at it, Putin is still cooler than Obama and more experienced than Hillary.

To this effect, we collected, edited, and formatted different versions of pictorial Putin-Obama comparisons that are being circulated on the Internet, bringing them to one easily accessible infographic:

[img]/images/Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg[/img]

UPDATE:

In order to help toughen President Obama's image on the international arena, the White House released photographs of a shirtless, muscular U.S. President engaged in various manly activities.

Manly Obama pictures released to counter shirtless Putin

Most excellent comparison Comrade Red Square. If only Putin would be more like Dear Leader, the world would be a much better place.

Comrades, it troubles me that someone is more manly that glorious leader. That is, until I remember that Michelle is that man. We can be assured Vlad the Perforator is now double-teamed by this most excellent party approved, and manly, combo.

Thank goodness he was re-elected to continue this glorious transformation!

OPutin.jpg

Yea, but can Putin high-kick like a Radio City Rockette? NO!

OGolfin-1.jpg

And note how he has thoroughly subdued large desk:

Obama is a flaccid leader, Putin has a stiff spine, if I may say so euphemistically. Assad knows. The Iranians know.

I should know -- I'm Putin's Mistress.

--Putin's Mistress

INTERRUPTION--

--No you're not -- I AM:

Don't you read The People's Cube or Esquire Magazine? And I know far more than you know, but if I were to tell you, then I'd have to shoot you (or have Pootie Poo do it for me).

--Spymaster Anna Chapman.

Yes, yes...But no one can do the Teleprompter Head-Spin like Dear Leader!

Obama Spin.gif

UPDATE:

Allen West just posted our "Putin vs. Obama" pictorial comparison on his website and Facebook page.

I wrote this comment: "Thanks for the glorious ushanka tip, Comrade Colonel! I will transmit this to Vladimir."

But I don't think he'll see it - there are over 1,500 comments on his FB post already... Plus 13,000 likes and 4,500 shares.

https://allenbwest.com/2014/02/putin-vs-obama/

Allen_West_Cube_Putin_Scrn_600.jpg

When we met with Allen West last year, he could neither confirm nor deny that he was reading The People's Cube. Now we know.

Here is Colonel West with Mrs. Red Square and the People's Cube at CPAC 2013.

Allen_West_Cube.jpg