Poster: Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn as Boris and Natasha

[img]/images/Bill_Ayers_Dohrn_Boris_Natasha.jpg[/img]

I made this poster last month at the request of America's Survival, Inc. for a conference they organized on July 16, 2014 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

The conference focused on the recent interview with Bill Ayers by Megyn Kelly, which is still being rerun at nights on Fox News. According to Cliff Kincaid, "The 'Kelly File' show amounted to rehabilitation of a communist terrorist and sets the stage for President Obama to issue pardons for Ayers' comrades still in prison." Unprepared and outmatched by a seasoned propagandist, Kelly provided the aging terrorist with a platform to spread his talking points, turning the interview into an audition for a TV show.

Here's an excerpt from the conference report.

It's really not a stretch to say that Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn are destined for their own show on Fox News, modeled after the Boris Badenov and Natasha characters from the Rocky and Bullwinkle. We thank Oleg Atbashian for his remarkable poster, getting the point across. Like the episode where Boris and Natasha get stuck in their own mine field, this is not something that Kelly and her corporate bosses will be able to escape very easily.
For more information, see Cliff Kincaid's open letter to Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes, Why Did Fox News Rehabilitate a Communist Terrorist?

Here are some of the points:

• Ayers was allowed to depict himself as an "anti-war" activist
  • Ayers successfully smeared FBI informant Larry Grathwohl
  • Ayers used Fox News to smear Vietnam veterans
  • Kelly showed the lack of serious preparation
  • Kelly's legal analysis was flawed
  • Fox News set the stage for presidential pardons of the Weather Underground
  • Is an "Ayers-Dohrn" TV show in the cards?

In the photo below, the poster is on an easel on the right.

BIll_Ayers_Poster_Conf.jpg

I've said for a long time that Megyn Kelly is either an amateur or a fake.

She is definitely not a conservative, in any true meaning of the word. A RINO at best.

Costello-smells-a-rat.png

When the TV promotional ads hit a few months ago I remember asking myself, "Why has Bill Ayers suddenly come out of hiding to debate Dinesh D'Souza?"

My rodent's super sensitive nostrils briefly detected the odor of commie, but the endless waves of "Breaking News" diverted me. Then, I heard about the Megyn Kelly interview.

The stench is back.