Pay the Alligator

[img]/images/various_uploads/Alligator_Driveway_Government_Help.jpg[/img]

It was a warm Florida night in July. At about 3am our dog growled at the door. We looked outside and saw an alligator sitting on our doormat. So I made some snapshots and videos with my phone. In the morning I put them together into this video to the song by The Flatlanders "Pay The Alligator." I love this song.

It was as if the alligator was saying, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help." He was there to collect the debt, nothing personal.

Pay the Alligator

Sheriff pulled me over and he started his jive
In a 20 mile zone I was doin 25
Son keep your lead foot off the accelerator
If you don't slow down you'll have to Pay the Alligator

I was countin my money in the back of my store
IRS came a knockin at my door
He found me hidin down behind my own refrigerator
If you don't pay me you gotta Pay the Alligator(whining - Not again!)

Pay the Alligator (Pay the Alligator)
Pay the Alligator (Pay the Alligator)
Might be sooner Might be later
One thing for sure you gotta Pay the Alligator

The afterlife come and it scared me half to death
I heard Saint Peter mutter underneath his breath
Take this bucket well talk about it later
You can paint the pearly gate or Pay the Alligator

Devil caught me lookin at the thermostat
I told him Id never touch nothin like that
He said shut the hell up and do what I say
Or you gonna have the alligator to pay

Order in the Court! Suspect on the Stand!
He said he saw the witness with a whistle in his hand
The Judge said I hate to implicate the perpetrator
But if you jack with the Judge, you gotta pay the Alligator

Walk on razors and sleep on on nails
Talk like ducks and walk like quails
Go blindfolded backwards through the Discombobulator
If you don't do it right you gotta Pay the Alligator

So, it has been revealed that Komrade Direktor isn't a lofty leader living in a luxurious palace. NO - He is a white trash redneck who lives in a trailer park!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:So, it has been revealed that Komrade Direktor isn't a lofty leader living in a luxurious palace. NO - He is a white trash redneck who lives in a trailer park!

Uh....oh......I think Komrade Direktor has an infestation of mutated ragin cajun redneck gators!

Better watch your step around the trailer park Comrade Director! Looks like that redneck gator chewed off the bottom edge of your welcome mat as a little CNN type warning message!

This New Year's Eve a friend from up north came over hoping to see alligators in the ponds around our area. But just then the management had all the local alligators captured and taken away. A few months later they have returned.

Remember this alligator on a golf course in Florida, filmed about a year ago? That spot is about 10 miles from our home as the crow flies or the alligator walks.

Red Square wrote:Remember this alligator on a golf course in Florida, filmed about a year ago? That spot is about 10 miles from our home as the crow flies or the alligator walks.

Yet another reason why I left Florida and will never return.

So, "the swamp" is coming for Red Square? How did it know where his dacha is? Collusion with the Russians?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Red Square wrote:Remember this alligator on a golf course in Florida, filmed about a year ago? That spot is about 10 miles from our home as the crow flies or the alligator walks.

Not to worry. The palmetto bugs will eat the alligators.

RedDiaperette wrote:Not to worry. The palmetto bugs will eat the alligators.

And the lizards will eat the palmetto bugs.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:

[OFF]

I've been to FL two times, both when I was young. I don't think I'll ever go back either. If I wanted to get hot and wet I'd jump in a tub of water and then into a 175 degree oven.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:[OFF]

I've been to FL two times, both when I was young. I don't think I'll ever go back either. If I wanted to get hot and wet I'd jump in a tub of water and then into a 175 degree oven.

When people ask me what it's like I tell them to imagine living inside someone's mouth for about five months straight.

Do these alligators at least serve some purpose for the Floridian kollektive by eating palmetto bugs? If so, should this alligator have gone for the white wine rather than the red?
[The householder] lamented with a grin that the alligator had knocked over a wine shelf and broken several bottles of her "good stuff.”

"I don't know why he wanted my red wine, but he got my red wine."

RedDiaperette - you are korrekt. Everybody knows that palmetto bugs and roaches go with white wine. Only an uneducated, provincial, Trump-supporting alligator will have red wine with that.

In fact, it all was going well until he noticed that wine. That's when all civility evaporated and cops had to be called to drag him out.

Red Square wrote:This happened yesterday about one hour away from me.

Aggressive, 11-foot alligator busts through window of Clearwater home

Alligator_Kitchen.jpg

Just go catch yourself a couple of pythons and keep them around the house to protect you from those gators, Komrade Direktor.

Red Square wrote:... Only an uneducated, provincial, Trump-supporting alligator will have red wine with that.
Yeah, but here my impression: That 11-foot alligenosse, in his self-assuredness and brazenness, appears to be a rather high-ranking alligapparatchik. Indeed, probably one from Politalligatbureau.

And on this level, you wouldn't expect rotten bourgeois "refinement", would you?

Hoity-toity hauteur, nasal tones and gutturrral R's, "Vill ve have this 1984 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Grand Cru, or rrradser that 1933 Egon Muller Scharzhofberger Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese?" ?

Indeed, it's quite surprising, that genosse swampalligator of Floridan Centralligator Committee didn't demand some down-to-earth beet vodka, while also kvetching for Juicy Operetta Artists.

But then, Komradette Clara's Time Lapse Python is a true proletarian, doesn't neeed no stinkin' wine to go with his alligatokasha.

Holey Moley...looks like Red Square lives in a dang whole eco system. Appears Red's Eco System is workin' just fine...so alert Nobel Peace Prize of Economics as well as sea sponge AOC the report that Eco System is just toolin' along fine...no redie of eco-system needed.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549