Obamaganda Broadcast: We Are the Drooling Ones

POLL: This Obamaganda broadcast was compelling, inspiring and totally convincing due to an onslaught of glittering B-list celebrity cameos speaking of HOPE and CHANGE, right? Answer carefully, Comrades. Answer carefully.

You may select 1 option

Everyone gather around and get your weekly dosage of HOPE and CHANGE via another vapid celebrity-laden propaganda broadcast.

REMEMBER: Your weekly dosage of HOPE and CHANGE will help you worship the Leader more effectively and it has also been proven to cure chronic diarrhea, impotence, unwanted thoughts and body odor.

Correction: A lot of these celebrities are not B-list and are instead washed-up and are now giving Obama jobs (OJs) for cash. We must pity these hacks, Comrades. They haven't had work in so very, very long.

A lot of these celebrities haven't had a meal in a five-star restaurant for months if not years. Oh the humanity! Look at Ryan Phillippe! Just look how washed-up he is after divorcing Reese Witherspoon! Tragic! Absolutely tragic! I hope Dr. P doesn't see this Obamaganda broadcast. He would be devastated to see these bright and shining stars of screen and stage burn out so quickly.

I know...I know...should have put this in Retro 80's but I'm thinking of getting Living Colour for my opening act at rallies and Denver.

I think they convey the message of Hope 'n Change without saying it.

Got Faint?

Q: Where does Obama buy his his bear?
A: No where, he just transforms water.

Q: What is Obama's health care plan?
A: Ne doesn't need one. He'll just smack you the the forehead and shout, "Be healed."

Remember the anti-Hillary "1984" commercial made by an Obama staffer? What a telling example of psychological projection. Hillary would do well if she makes a reverse commercial, with Obama speaking on the big screen, with all the drones listening, and then a woman runs into the room and throws something that looks like a big dildo into the screen and snaps the drones out of their trance. A closeup reveals that the woman is Hillary (or maybe Huma?)

The typical Obama rally (just substitute Goldstein with Hillary).

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I just realized that Obama's logo is the sun setting on America. How Progressive!

Maybe we can do a spin on the Ronnie Ray-gun campaign ad...

Its evening in America and the sun shall never shine again on this decadent, corrupt and hatemongering nation - VOTE OBAMA '08 AND SEE TO IT THAT THE SUN SETS ON AMERICA FOREVER.

Chairman,

I hope you will have some "special" brownies to sell at the next Obama rally. They would go good with the Kool-Aid and would generate some cash for yourself Obama's campaign. It will pacify the Obama groupies and you could charge them for snacks while they're listening to the Rev. Barack Hussein Obama hypnotize them with his sermon of Hope and Change™.

Drugs - Yes We Can!!

Gerard Van der Leun posted this in his American Digest:

Vanderleun wrote: (At the candy shop.)

BARACK: This is called a Hopetydopetychangealicious Bar.

WINKELMANN: Hopetydopetychangealicious Bar? How
does he do it?

BARACK: My dear little Democrat, do you ask a fish how it swims?

WINKELMANN: No . . .

BARACK: Or a bird how it flies?

WINKELMANN: No . . .

BARACK: Or a bear if it does its business in the woods?

WINKELMANN: Never!

BARACK: No sirree, you don't! They do it because they were born to do it. Just like Barack H. Obamaman was born to be a candy man, you look like you were born to be a Obamaist.

BARACK: Who can take the Democrats
Sprinkle them in dew
Cover them in chocolate
And a miracle or two?

The Obamaman can.
The Obamaman can
Cause he dazzles them with love,
and makes their world taste good

Who took rainbow coalitions,
Wrapped them in a sigh,
Soaked them all in sophistry,
And made a Clinton lemon pie?

Children: The Obamaman?

BARACK: The Obamaman.

The Obamaman can.
The Obamaman can
Cause he dazzles them with love
And makes their world taste good

Barry H. Obama makes
Everything he bakes
Satisfying and delicious
Talk about your childhood wishes
You can even eat knishes

Who can take tomorrow
Dip it in a deam
Seperate the sorrow
And collect up all the cream?

The Obamaman.

Children: The Obamaman can.

BARACK: The Obamaman can
Cause he dazzles them with love,
And makes their world taste good.

And their world tastes good
Cause the Obamaman tells them that it should.

I posted this comment:
Red Square wrote:
I have an objection to the term "Obamaist." Children who believe in Obama are properly called "Obamunists." This term has been developed at Karl Marx Treatment Center at the People's Cube and it is mandatory for everyone to start accepting it as the Current Truth.

Please also note that Obama is not a liberal. He is an Obamunist.

We will yet cure weak liberalism with strong Obamunism!

YES WE CAN!

This message was brought to you by the voting bloc of Yeswecan-Americans.

That, Sir, is why you are the master of the known universe.

Obamist is so, like, a few weeks ago. It is all about Obamunism, now. Everyone is clamoring about becoming an Obamunist. You can't sit with the cool kids in the cafeteria unless you are an Obamunist. Ugh, American Digest is full of squares.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:The typical Obama rally (just substitute Goldstein with Hillary).

Good to see that we can use the Two Minute Hate for someone other than Bush now. Welcome to our glorious future, comrades!

Er...is it OK if I wait to see what happens Tuesday before I answer that poll? Until the stake is firmly implanted in the Empress?

That is fine, Pupovich. You aren't as slippery as I am and are therefore subject to stoning in the event you endorse Obama and Her Former - and now disgraced - Excellency happens to pull off a stunning victory - which is unlikely to happen since Republicans are now "Obamacans" and will be voting for the Sultan in Texas.

I guess the big question now is can you "Black List" an Obamunist?

Yes We Can! Even if your mom is a Honky Cracker White Oppressor which of course every caucasian is by accident of birth.

Bill Clinton proved that as the first "Black President".

I hope Dave Chappelle doesn't have another race draft. The evil caucasians might claim Obama.

That was funny. Tiger Woods was officially declared black, and all the Asian people were upset. Until they got the Wu Tang Clan.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote: Republicans are now "Obamacans" and will be voting for the Sultan in Texas.

Chairman, have you not heard the latest intelligence briefing? The head rethuglican Rush Limbaugh has been telling his brain dead servants to go vote for Hillary! The plan is to keep the Empress in the race so she can continue to attack and sow discord in the Party!

My name is top secret
She must have done that on purpouse so rush would endorse her!

Fear not with so many motor-voter migrant (illegal) voters voting for hillary theres no was she cannot win texas.

Vote today and Vote Often...... illegal necro-proxies Unite!!

Threat
Do not click on the links provided by "denver city texas schools" above. They are infected.

-----------
THANKS FOR THE WARNING. SPAMMING POST DELETED. THE FACT THAT THEY WERE INFECTED UNDERSCORES THE URGENT NEED IN NATIONALIZED HEALTHCARE.

Red Square