Obama makes pathetic nuisance of himself across America

[img]/images/Obama_Family_Crash.jpg[/img]

Every Town, USA -- Everywhere across the nation Americans are growing increasingly repulsed and disgusted at the man who insists on barging into their lives demanding their ceaseless attention.

From Delaware to Dechutes, from Seattle to Cincinnati, from Portland to Portland everyone everywhere is reporting that the President of the United States suddenly appears in their homes, their workplaces, their streets, and their businesses demanding "Look at me! Look at me! Look at what I can do!" and not shutting up.

"The wife and I thought we'd just spend the evening in, you know," said a typical American. "We just wanted to relax, have dinner, try and get on with our lives after the last stupid six years of childish crap we've had to put up with. Just breath a little, you know. So we're enjoying ourselves... just finally getting on with our lives like everyone is trying to do now, when who pops in without even knocking: Barack Obama. Guy just barges in to our house waving his arms around. 'Look at me! Look at me! Look what I can do!' he shouts over and over again. I mean, we're trying to ignore him. Can't we just get back to normal? He was't cute six years ago doing this, acting like a little kid. Now he's just sad and pathetic. The guy's what, like fifty years old?"

The story is the same all over the nation. Many report that Obama sometimes pleads with them to notice him saying that he is "nothing unless you notice me. I need you. Please, notice me. Look! Look at me! Looky what I can do! Please! You don't understand. Look at me! Look at me!"

"It's going to be a long two years," said a woman in Wichita. "I'm sick and tired of that childish pathetic idiot demanding my attention. I just want my life back. Why can't he shut up and just do his job executing the laws and let us alone and in peace already? Pathetic jerk."

Obama is too smart to do anything at all. Valerie Jarrett said that, and she knows everything.

How easy it is to do nothing and believe oneself smart. Smart people figure it out, by definition. This guy is so smart that he doesn't even bother to figure anything out.

Before the validation of Dear Leader's vision I received a robo-call personal invitationl to stand among equals and be uplifted with the warm sentiments of a big heart that cannot be contained within the confines of the Beltway. My commitment to general military training of the worker prevented me from attending but I will always treasure the local organ of the Party's accounting of this historic event. It holds a prominent place in the mattress house I call home and is a reminder to all that we were born to make the fairy tale come true!

John Frum wrote:Obama is too smart to do anything at all. [highlight=#ffff00]Valerie Jarrett said that, and she knows everything.[/highlight]

How easy it is to do nothing and believe oneself smart. Smart people figure it out, by definition. This guy is so smart that he doesn't even bother to figure anything out.

Valery is SO smart she figured out a way to run the world be remote control, i.e., Dear Leader. After all, how can a wealthy, Iranian born, African-Anglo-Native Franco American, Chicago raised, female lawyer be mistaken? Answer THAT, and win a first class vacation to Next Tuesday.™

Comrades

it's becoming more and more difficult to get our work at the morgue done with Dear Leaders constant interruptions. If he had left us alone earlier this month, we may have done more to hold off the electoral disaster. He just won't leave any of us alone. he just can' deal with not having attention..

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:
Every Town, USA -- Everywhere across the nation Americans are growing increasingly repulsed and disgusted at the man who insists on barging into their lives demanding their ceaseless attention.

From Delaware to Dechutes, from Seattle to Cincinnati, from Portland to Portland everyone everywhere is reporting that the President of the United States suddenly appears in their homes, their workplaces, their streets, and their businesses demanding "Look at me! Look at me! Look at what I can do!" and not shutting up.

"The wife and I thought we'd just spend the evening in, you know," said a typical American. "We just wanted to relax, have dinner, try and get on with our lives after the last stupid six years of childish crap we've had to put up with. Just breath a little, you know. So we're enjoying ourselves... just finally getting on with our lives like everyone is trying to do now, when who pops in without even knocking: Barack Obama. Guy just barges in to our house waving his arms around. 'Look at me! Look at me! Look what I can do!' he shouts over and over again. I mean, we're trying to ignore him. Can't we just get back to normal? He was't cute six years ago doing this, acting like a little kid. Now he's just sad and pathetic. The guy's what, like fifty years old?"

The story is the same all over the nation. Many report that Obama sometimes pleads with them to notice him saying that he is "nothing unless you notice me. I need you. Please, notice me. Look! Look at me! Looky what I can do! Please! You don't understand. Look at me! Look at me!"

"It's going to be a long two years," said a woman in Wichita. "I'm sick and tired of that childish pathetic idiot demanding my attention. I just want my life back. Why can't he shut up and just do his job executing the laws and let us alone and in peace already? Pathetic jerk."

What's worse is that after such displays to edify himself, people report that Obama will not leave. I spoke to this woman from Escanaba who got an unexpected visit from the President last week.

"At first it was exciting, eh. The kids were like blown away. But we listened to this odd sort of speech that he did, just going on and on about wanting us to like him, eh? and our dinner got cold, then pretty soon it was the kids' bedtimes and I asked him to leave, and he began crying! Can you believe it? Soo it ended up, eh, that he slept in the top bunk with Jimmy since Mitch is away at Michigan Tech. Because I didn't have the heart to toss him out. You know, it took me two days to convince him to leave.

I know he's the President and all, but when he cries like that....it's sort of NOT like a president, eh? And it upsets the kids."