New Progressive College Program on Intersectional Whiteness

[img]/images/various_uploads/Intersectionality_White_Privilege.jpg[/img]

Here is a fresh, new approach to Social Justice™ just in time for Fall Semester

Intersectional Whiteness and Being a Good Ally

Examinations of how to properly implement the White Man's Burden in the 21st Century, with an examination of historical Social Darwinism, and phrenology in an attempt to empower the leftist activist to maintain hegemonic white supremacy over disadvantaged populations under the guise of social justice activism.

Topics to be covered include historical white supremacy during the Progressive Era, including eugenics, Social Darwinism, and the rise of the second KKK.

Further study will focus on Post Civil Rights Era white allyship which melds traditional leftist control systems as exemplified by Maoist and Neo-Marxist power structures with historical white hegemony as a tool to maintain control over disadvantaged and minority populations.

Students will learn how allyship empowers white people to control the social progress of historically disadvantaged groups, permits white allies to take credit for social progress of minority populations, and how to exploit current trends in social justice to further protect white political power.

For a final project, students will take part in direct action movements, with a focus on drawing attention to themselves to create an impression of being modern-day white saviors, with the expected transfer of social and political standing to the white students.

Question from the audience:

Is this reverse-reverse racism or is it reverse racism in reverse? Or is it reverse-reverse racism in reverse? Shouldn't there be an academic study to verify, identify, quantify, and deify this field of scientific knowledge?

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
If this trend doesn't stop, everyone in the future will be a racist, one way or another - forward, reverse, neutral, and overdrive. Also in the future, there will be a scientific discipline called "American Academia Studies" examining the various aspects and degrees of delusional insanity achieved by second half 20th century-first half 21st century academics in U.S. colleges.

In effect, any degree from a liberal arts college today is a degree in delusional insanity, no matter the specific subject.

Comrade Red Square, I call it Neo-Social Darwinism which is progressive racial ranking. It isn't racism, it is racial equity.

Well, I have found an ultimate intersectionality chart to use in my further studies.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Intersectional_Nerd.png[/img]

A good illustration of the above progressive college program is the fact that every Soviet propaganda poster on the subject of international struggle, solidarity, friendship, etc., portrays the white man (and sometimes the white woman) as the undisputed leader, protector, and authority figure. See for yourselves.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Peoples_Friendship_5.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Peoples_Friendship_2.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Peoples_Friendship_1.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Peoples_Friendship_3.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Peoples_Friendship_4.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Peoples_Friendship_6.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Statue_Peoples_Frienship.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Image
But note that the male-identified person of color in the last picture is much better hung more copiously endowed in his nether parts than is the male-identified white person. (Oh, dear me, I am so embarrassed at having noticed this.) Or is said copious endowment yet another microagressive stereotype indicating the racism of the portrayal?

RedDiaperette wrote: But note that the male-identified person of color in the last picture is much better hung more copiously endowed in his nether parts than is the male-identified white person. (Oh, dear me, I am so embarrassed at having noticed this.) Or is said copious endowment yet another microagressive stereotype indicating the racism of the portrayal?
On my part I noticed that the two male comrades with meticulously sculpted bodies are practically naked while the single female comrade is wearing a frumpy and boring pantsuit. It seems the sculptor was really excited about beautiful male bodies - and not so much about the females who look so abnormal with their swellings in all the wrong places that their bodies be better kept fully covered.

What on earth does the writing on that poster say ?
That poster looks very suspect ,with the blonde white guy holding the black guys hand ,whilst the asian guy looks like he getting ready to fist him.

Komrade Winston Churchillski - it says "We" in blue letters at the top, and the red letters below say "will not allow to spread hate among nations."

That was a translation from Russian. A translation from Sovietspeak would be "Accept us as your big brother and be a part of our obedient family, or be consumed with hatred and self-destruct like all these other fools who didn't want to join us."

What did you think it said?

Academia imitates the People's Cube. From this morning's dispatch:

Social Justice Summit might be perpetuating privilege

• The University of Florida 's annual Social Justice Summit appears to be contributing to “the preservation of privilege in social justice activism" by offering speakers no compensation for their services.
  • Many social justice activists have denounced the practice as economically unjust, saying it favors "those who are the most privileged in society.”
  • Notably, conference organizers explicitly state that their mission is to ensure that "all people...have their basic economic needs met."

Red Square wrote:Komrade Winston Churchillski - it says "We" in blue letters at the top, and the red letters below say "will not allow to spread hate among nations."

That was a translation from Russian. A translation from Sovietspeak would be "Accept us as your big brother and be a part of our obedient family, or be consumed with hatred and self-destruct like all these other fools who didn't want to join us."

What did you think it said?

I had no idea , but if there are many more camp posters like it may explain why the LGBTxyz (or whatever letters they've added to it today) lot think communists are their friends .

Some historians have noted that it was during this time that Soviet propaganda began to depict homosexuality as a sign of fascism

Some posters of that would be interesting to see & confuse the left even further .

Looks like the BBC (tv licensing is trade name the BBC hide behind to protect their global image) are trying to scare students into funding then in the UK with Soviet/1984
style leaflets

https://image.ibb.co/cRZNbk/TV_Licensing_Big_Brother_Student_Flyer_Aug_2017.png

Link added ,for some reason the images won't display.

I want to be a bird so that my shit would be white.
Steven Wright
Does having white privilege mean having the bird shit on the white guy?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Live_Your_Life_Pigeons.jpg[/img]

RedDiaperette wrote:
Red Square wrote:Image
But note that the male-identified person of color in the last picture is much better hung more copiously endowed in his nether parts than is the male-identified white person. (Oh, dear me, I am so embarrassed at having noticed this.) Or is said copious endowment yet another microagressive stereotype indicating the racism of the portrayal?
Yes, I see it too! Perhaps he just had a boner for Communism and become engorged while being sculpted. The Male-identified white person is fascist, obviously not enthusiastic at all. Or, it could be that the self identified male of color is a "shower" while the male-identified white person is a "grower". You do realize Komrade, there are those who show and those who grow.