Nat'l Enquirer: John Kasich's real dad was the milkman

[img]/images/Kasich_Milkman_Natl_Enquirer.jpg[/img]

Presidential candidate John Kasich told us many times that his father was a humble mailman. At least that's what his mom always told him when he was growing up. However, a new explosive revelation from a former neighbor, now a Bernie Sanders voter, may rip the lid off this childhood make-believe story.

"The whole town knew," the neighbor alleges, "that it was a flamboyant milkman who delivered milk to Mrs. Kasich from about 1950 to 1954."

Also in The National ENQUIRER is a report on the location of all 88 bound delegates from the states of Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah whom Presidential candidate Ted Cruz had courted and whom no one had seen again - until now! Texas authorities responded to a call from an elderly neighbor who, as she was searching for her missing cat, peeked into Senator Cruz's basement window.

Get the full list of names in Ted Cruz's Bound Delegates File — only in the new National ENQUIRER, on newsstands now!

[img]/images/Ted_Cruz_Bound_Delegates.jpg[/img]

The "dwarf" (or what is the Korrekt name for achondroplasia?) on the left shows a star at his codpiece. What insolence! Stars can only be displayed after authorisation by the Russian Empire. Read more here.

Karl Rove: Where's Ted?

Trump: Ted's dead, baby. Ted's dead.

tedsdead.jpg

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Mrs. Red Square and I made this post without any intention to attack Kasich or Cruz, in full compliance with the previously posted rules about not trashing any of the candidates. It was just a funny concept, meant to make people laugh and not brood about politics. In fact, the Cruz part of it can be also taken as a ridicule of the whole "bound delegates" concept, plus it pokes fun of the National Enquirer.

And yet, our Facebook page became quickly filled with angry and insulting attacks on Trump and on me personally, by Cruz supporters.

At the same time, a Kasich supporter commented, "I like Kasich and I approve this message." Which is the reaction we expected on both of our jokes. Why is there such a difference?

I think it's hilarious! Good work, Mr. and Mrs. Red Square. Silly people, you.

Image To be honest, I was going to post a video of Kasich reacting to a reporter who asked, "Since you have lost so many delegates, how can you expect to win? Blah, blah, blah....."

Kasich's reaction was less than nice. Nasty, in fact. Ugly.

But, I decided against it. So, there you have it, a hint about what I was going to post and my decision to not post it. Is that sneaky, or what?

I can't wait until this election is over. Seriously.

Red Square wrote:Image Mrs. Red Square and I made this post without any intention to attack Kasich or Cruz, in full compliance with the previously posted rules about not trashing any of the candidates. It was just a funny concept, meant to make people laugh and not brood about politics. In fact, the Cruz part of it can be also taken as a ridicule of the whole "bound delegates" concept, plus it pokes fun of the National Enquirer.

[highlight=#ffff00]And yet, our Facebook page became quickly filled with angry and insulting attacks on Trump and on me personally, by Cruz supporters. [/highlight]

At the same time, a Kasich supporter commented, "I like Kasich and I approve this message." Which is the reaction we expected on both of our jokes. [highlight=#ffff00]Why is there such a difference?[/highlight]

[OFF]

Aristotle rightly observed in his Politics that "man is a political animal". If you don't believe it, keep in mind that the colors of smoke emitted by the trains on the children's TV show "Thomas The Tank Engine" were taken to be racist and that air conditioning was labeled as sexist.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Aristotle rightly observed in his Politics that "man is a political animal". If you don't believe it, keep in mind that the colors of smoke emitted by the trains on the children's TV show "Thomas The Tank Engine" were taken to be racist and that air conditioning was labeled as sexist.

"Everything is politics." -- Thomas Mann

Remember when the weather was one of the safest, most humdrum of conversation starters? Who hasn't heard someone start a conversation with "Think it'll rain?" or "Boy, sure is hot" or "Cold enough for you?"? But no longer, since it was made political by the statists as a means to control us, and then joined one of the three subjects not fit for polite conversation, the other two being sex and religion.

Notice how similar, the words "polite" and "political." One would suspect they share the same etymology, but one would be wrong:

Polite - Latin polio "polish"
Politics - (ancient ) Greek Polis "city"

Kasicn has been milking the taxpayers ever since.

Pamalinsky wrote:I can't wait until this election is over. Seriously.

What are you talking about? This is better than the Super Bowl!

Pass the chips & dip, please...

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies." —Groucho Marx