Mysterious stacks of bricks at riot sites: a closer look

According to reports, in cities around the US bricks are being delivered to riot locations and used to destroy property.

We decided to take a closer look and here's what we found.

Mysterious Stacks of Bricks Are Being Delivered to Numerous US Cities – More Evidence Riots Are Organized

Bricks.jpg

They've got a sense of humor, they're from Acme.

3F21CB5D-C757-4A40-9FC7-B612B4E1D4C1.jpeg

Dear me, how does one reconcile #10 with #2, #4, and #5? Oh, but I forgot, one does not reconcile. One does not think. One merely feels and acts. I denounce myself for my counterrevolutionary impulses.

All these provided bricks to break glass in cause of an emergency.

As the mysterious urban brick stashes dwindle, and, generally, the Antifascistik Revoolooshun № 314 appears to conk out (brutally suppressed by diktator Trumputlerini), philanthropists of OSF1 declare to roll out a new project. Each major American city, they proclaim, deserves a replica of Petrograd's2 Winter Palace been erected there.

(a uniquely philanthropic connection Winter Palace Aurora Progress, is nicely and shortly presented here)

Plans, construction and bricks masonry will be supplied by OSF, of course - they added. And the aim, they splained, is to provide the masses citizens an opportunity to skate (Winter!) in an upscale ambience (Palace!), and this all year round. Pure philanthropy, you see.

At the same time, rumor goes that OSF's big kahuna, Mr. Soros, is planning for a session of cosmetic surgery, soon. He wishes, says the rumor, to achieve a close resemblance to Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, aka Lenin. Strange.....

1 Open Society Foundations, the Soros kraken.
2 Nowadays (again, since 1991) St. Petersburg.

Mystery item No. 1

Margaret wrote:They've got a sense of humor, they're from Acme.

The attachment 3F21CB5D-C757-4A40-9FC7-B612B4E1D4C1.jpeg is no longer available

WIle E Coyote Antifa.jpg

And if you'd like to create your own Komrade Koyote:

Wile E Coyote Blank.jpg

All in all it's just another brick in the wall. A wall for an Anti-FA (Anti-First Amendment) government to build around the proletariat. Isn't that the goal of the DNC's Politburo? I know it is the goal I have been working for during meetings of the DNC Inner Circle™.

Our image of mysterious bricks gets a second life in Israel

The Ayn Rand Center Israel contacted me after our publication of Mysterious stacks of bricks at riot sites picture - but they asked if I could change the names of the bricks to corrupt philosophical concepts, ideologies, and personality traits. I altered the image; they made a donation to the People's Cube, and published it to illustrate their own coverage of the rioting.

READ MORE HERE -

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 21606.html