Miley Cyrus burns Bible on stage to promote tolerance

[img]/images/Miley_Cyrus_Satan_Twerking.jpg[/img]

Immediately following her interview, in which Miley Cyrus confessed to being "the least judgmental person in the world" and "understanding and accepting of everyone," she started her next show by setting a Bible on fire.

In an opening act for her recent concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Cyrus walked out onto the stage and held the Bible out to the crowd saying, "Here is a tribute to all you Jesus-lovers out there." She then set the pages on fire and yelled "Hillary '16!" before dropping the book to the ground. As the music started, Cyrus began to sing while squatting over the burning Bible and performing a sexually provocative dance with repetitive thrusting hip movements, called 'twerking.'

A few moments later the stage went dark, lit up only by two large red inverted crosses, usually associated with satanic worship. Cyrus began to dance around a large phallic object, using it as a stripper pole, while removing parts of her clothing. At that point about one fifth of her audience got up and left the concert, telling MTV reporters in the lobby that the display was extremely offensive and they didn't feel comfortable remaining in that environment.

After the concert, Cyrus told the journalists that her actions were meant to raise awareness and understanding of the downtrodden segments of our society. "Being a role model for millions of people, I know no better way to express the massive amount of love I have for the world, and if some crybabies are upset about it, they're idiots and I hope they die," Cyrus said before sticking out her tongue and suggestively spreading her legs for the cameras.

Liberal members of the media called the concert an "act of bravery," describing Cyrus's artistic performance as "by far the greatest example of a new, enlightened culture, unhindered by the ancient rulebook that promotes bigotry, fear, and hate."

A conservative reviewer who happened to be at the concert referred to it as "trash not fit for viewing." Cyrus responded to this single critical review by complaining about the ongoing massive oppression of dissent on the part of religious conservatives, noting that "That's exactly what I'm talking about when I say that Christians are intolerant of opinions expressed by their betters. If those Jesus-lovers were upset about what I did last night, just wait until they see what I have planned for my next show."

I wish she burns a Quran to show tolerance. No bravery in burning Bible.

John Frum wrote:I wish she burns a Quran to show tolerance. No bravery in burning Bible.

Comrade actually means... kiss??? Yes, kiss the Quran to show tolerance as well as wear a niqab.

Actually, she could have set two Qurans and two Bibles on fire to see which is more flame retardant.... after all she is a reptilian.....

Expect nothing less from a member of the Film Actors' Guild![attachment=0]miley_cyrus.jpg[/attachment]

paper magazine miley cyrus.jpg
The pop star told the mag, "Those people [shouldn't] get to make our laws.”

Comrade Cyrus could use a bit of Commissar Napolitano's micro-aggression training. And one has to feel bad for that obese dog she is choking....he appears to be in a state of distress, unusually swollen, lacking oxygen, and in need of a bath.
[highlight=#f4f4f4]
[/highlight]

John Frum wrote:I wish she burns a Quran to show tolerance. No bravery in burning Bible.
This.

Komrade Miley Sorry-ass is leading the way to the Glorious World of next Century...

...Some people move Progress Forward at a snails pace.

tharpa wrote:
This. I am amazed by the articles which seem like Onion-type satire, but which are actual, unadulterated news articles.

The flame of truth burns bright here at the People's Cube! It's an emissions free flame of course...

Chedoh wrote:
tharpa wrote:
This. I am amazed by the articles which seem like Onion-type satire, but which are actual, unadulterated news articles.

The flame of truth burns bright here at the People's Cube! It's an emissions free flame of course...

"Poe's Law™ is an attempt at effective liberal internet satire and declares: “Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.” The General Case of Poe's Law is "It is impossible to tell for certain the difference between genuine stupidity and a parody of stupidity." Poe's law was created by Nathan Poe in August of 2005 at the website christianforums.com website in the section of their forum which focuses on creation vs. evolution debating."

https://www.conservapedia.com/Poe's_law

This is the perfect forum to reference Poe's Law, since it was coined to shut down debate by evil Christian Fundamentalist by Saintly Darwinista Fundamentalists™

…The drawback is that it unfortunately and obviously works more effectively against confused leftist opinion which is often indistinguishable from satire…

One might note that Stalwart Proglodyte Heroes are often as confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.

Will this esteemed Current Truth ™ be in the Mother Page? Has Snopes 'debunked' the Current Truth ™ ?

Oh, Lenin help me! -- every time I read about Miley Cyrus, I am having these almost uncontrollable urges to say, "Who cares?"

RedDiaperette wrote:Oh, Lenin help me! -- every time I read about Miley Cyrus, I am having these almost uncontrollable urges to say, "Who cares?"

Tovarisch, RedDiperette!

Unfortunately, there are times when useful idiots are less useful than they are idiots…

Congrats to Comrade Chedoh for another viral hit story. It got over 50K views in one day, even before it made its way to the Mother Page. But now it's there, and deservedly so!

The Party Central Committee is planning a ceremony of showering Chedoh with medals, medallions, and badges, in which he can pick and choose the award, take them all, or redistribute them equally among the less endowed comrades.

The medal shower ceremony is scheduled tonight behind Tractor Barn #2. Be there and be square!

[img]/images/Medal_MostPC_Site.gif[/img] [img]/images/Medal_Order_of_Obama_160.gif[/img][img]/red/images/clipart/awards/Medal_Hillary.gif[/img]

[img]/images/Medal_Laika.gif[/img] [img]/images/Laika_Medal.gif[/img][img]/red/images/clipart/awards/Awards_Finger.gif[/img]

Do you want proof that we are headed in the wrong direction and that evil is rampant. I present to you Miley Syp hilis.

[color=#C0392B]Red Square[/color] was quite proud of [color=#C0392B]Chedoh[/color] when he wrote:Congrats to Comrade Chedoh for another viral hit story. It got over 50K views in one day, even before it made its way to the Mother Page. But now it's there, and deservedly so!

The medal shower ceremony is scheduled tonight behind Tractor Barn #2. Be there and be square!

This enormous statue of Miley and Chedoh practicing his twerking does not appear to be behind Tractor Barn #2!

I think Chedoh may have a crush on Miley!

Image .
Chedoh does have cute golden buttocks... they look scrumptious!
chedoh-twerking.gif

Red Square wrote:... he can pick and choose the award, take them all, or redistribute them equally among the less endowed comrades....

Chedoh, if you're going to redistribute, start at that squirrel... nobody is less endowed than a squirrel (or so I'm told).

I am concerned that with all of the attention that Comrade Chedoh is drawing to himself, he is likely to become more equal than the rest of us, and spin off his own enterprise like Superkommisar Maxim. It's happened before.

NOT that Maxim is doing a disservice to the Party, but I am forced to divide my time on the People's computer between more than the Mother of all Websites, IOTW, and that one with the nice young ladies who cannot afford clothing...

Congratulations to Chedoh... his thread has over 100,000 views!

He is indeed 'most equal!'

most-equal-cube-award-small.png

This report seemed to have came in like a wrecking ball. Yet no word from Snopes or The Washington Post yet.... Maybe I should cross them off my list of enemies?

NEVER cross an enemy off the list, Chedoh. What good are grudges if you can't hold them?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:...I am forced to divide my time on the People's computer between more than the Mother of all Websites, IOTW, and that one with the nice young ladies who cannot afford clothing...
' Tis the truth Comrade. Nobody objectifies womyn with more klass than Fishnet Fridays. It is a collectivist's only respite from our struggle for equality... well that and vodka, but that goes without saying.

Chedoh - Ivan is korrekt, don't cross out anything off any of your lists unless clearly instructed to do so by the Party. Always keep your lists in triplicate, signed and notarized. Be prepared for occasional airbrushing on the Party orders, though.

Snopes just launched another full-scale investigation of your story, while using the two previously debunked stories as supporting evidence. https://m.snopes.com/miley-cyrus-bible-burner/

Bible Burner

FACT CHECK: Did Miley Cyrus burn a Bible during a concert in order to promote tolerance?

FALSE!

See screenshot below (with ads removed to save space).

[img]/red/download/file.php?mode=view&id=34687[/img]

Way to go Chedoh! I give Snopes' conclusion four pinocchios and zero Chedohs. I offer my congratulations comrade. Though I could not disagree with their conclusion more, I am heartened by their attention to the Cube as a whole. I hope that all of your loyal readers did their part, as I did, to petition Snopes to issue an evaluation of your fine work. Let us march forever forward, arm in arm comrades, toward that ever elusive goal of the Revolucion. Leading non-comformist websites such as Snopes to publicly acknowledge the People's Cube is half the battle. Once we rustle their readership and convert them to loyal Cubists, we will be that much closer to achieving our ultimate goal of complete political domination of the earth. MWUUUAHH HAAAHHH HAAAHH!

HEIL HILLARY!

If Snopes has it correct, then the real question becomes "Why didn't Miley C burn the bible on stage?" Did she want to give Chedoh a chance at Mother Page immorality? Has anyone ever showed her what a bible is?

If she was a conservative (spit!) and the story was about burning a Quran, the MSM would be all over it for days, before "discovering" it was satire. They'd have figger it out by reading TPC. If they can read, that is. Too bad Brian Williams isn't on the air anymore. You could of given him another "experience" to recollect, Chedoh.

Comrade Putout May have struck a previously undiscovered nerve when she wrote:Chedoh does have cute golden buttocks... they look scrumptious!
chedoh-twerking.gif
Don't get the wrong idea, but I find myself oddly mesmerized by this image, not that there's anything wrong with that. I never really understood how Chedoh could be a salty snack AND a contributor at the People's Cube, but with the recent revelations by Ms. Dolezal and this instructive aniMAYtion, I am beginning to understand how this is indeed possible. Thank you comrades, for helping me progress toward this more enlightened state of thinking. Who knows, maybe each of us has a salty snack lurking somewhere deep within...
HEIL HILLARY!™

If the MSM and or Snopes find out that Chedoh's sources are on MTE Hillary's e-mail server(s), the fertilizer will hit the ventilator!

Snopes wrote:On 14 June 2015, the entertainment web site The People's Cube published an article....

Dear me, I did not know that this is an entertainment site. My current work regulations do not permit entertainment. Well, no matter. I will simply claim not to be entertained. If I wish something to be so, it is so. Korrekt?

My progressive heart breaks seeing this, I began to trust Snopes again... Then they turn around and do this to me! Well I'm putting them back on the list of enemies, this time it will be IN BOLD AND UNDERLINED! Speaking of my list of enemies I have a new addition the the growing number of names...

[table][/table]
However, the article was just a spoof from The People's Cube, a satirical conservative website that publishes (among other items) fictional news tidbits about subjects such as...President Obama's replacing a White House portrait of Abraham Lincoln with a picture of his dog.

Too funny, comrades. I sadly must have been detained in a re-education center or was preoccupied trying to log into healthcare.gov when that glorious story ran. Stay clever, my friends.

1425091769932.jpg

250,000 views - the whole world is watching your thread, Chedoh!

The Ambassador of The People's Cube
to the Holy See, Vladimir Scratchanitch, presents Pope Francis with a T-shirt commemorating Chedoh's milestone.

pope-loves-chedohs.jpg

A large Christian conservative site, Vision to America, has reposted two of our spoofs in a row - the one about PETA outlawing BBQ in Portland and the one about Miley Cyrus burning the Bible - see screenshot below. They also sent out these stories in their regular newsletter (forwarded to me by a friend).

In the comments on their site, some people point out that it's satire, but many others don't see it. The both stories are explicitly linked to the Cube, where anyone who has eyes can see the glorious purpose of our Current Truth, so my conscience is clear.

Besides, many of our stories have become true in a very short time, so let's call it "pre-event reporting."

Prog Off.png

According to one source, the United States Office of Strategic Services (no longer in existence) included the following psychological profile of "who" in their files?

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; [highlight=#ffff00]people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.[/highlight]"

Captain Craptek wrote:
Prog Off.png

According to one source, the United States Office of Strategic Services (no longer in existence) included the following psychological profile of "who" in their files?

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; [highlight=#ffff00]people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.[/highlight]"
I cannot say for certain, but he sounds like a very progressive thinker. Was he a self-identified squirrel perhaps?

Wow! This thread is receiving more traffic than an ISIS drive-thru goat farm. Just be careful Comrade, now that you have all this attention, every little lady cheese twisty or curly crisp within state lines will be dying to have a piece of your cheddar. But I'm sure you're used to this, so it should be no problem.

Chedoh wrote:My progressive heart breaks seeing this, I began to trust Snopes again... Then they turn around and do this to me! Well I'm putting them back on the list of enemies, this time it will be IN BOLD AND UNDERLINED! Speaking of my list of enemies I have a new addition the the growing number of names...

Comrade Chedoh, do you not remember the Glorious Adage "Once an enemy of the State, always an enemy of the State"? Snopes is and has always been an enemy of the State and of this glorious Party Organ, it's just that they haven't found a way to attack until now. They've hated us for decades, centuries, even milennia, but only now have they gathered such a meager amount of resources to attack, and haven't even affected the Glorious Cube and the State. Ignore everything they say, all they say is false is true and all they say is true is false. As for the person who made the video, he should, and will, be sent to the Gulag for his crimes against the Cube, the State, his fellow Comrades, and the Universe at large. His calling of the Glorious Party Organ People's Cube nothing to be taken serious is thoughtcrime, and THROUGHTCRIME IS DEATH. He has already died on the inside, and now he'll slowly progress into demented madness until he finally takes a blade or a gun and Gloriously turns them on himself, thereby ending his idiotic and useless life.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Prog Off.png

I cannot say for certain, but he sounds like a very progressive thinker. Was he a self-identified squirrel perhaps?

It's a secret.

Sincerely,
Captain Credible (*Rodent of Reason*)

Chedoh wrote:
tharpa wrote:

And it's blue......

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
And it's blue......
I tell ya hwat, the reason why he has a blue flame is because he's using clean-burning propane and propane accessories.

SovietHankHill.jpg

It's methane, comrade. The Party's™ most renewable resource. Only the best for The People™.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:It's methane, comrade. The Party's™ most renewable resource. Only the best for The People™.

I know, but "Methane and Methane Accessories" sounds like I'd get on some DEA list.

I couldn't resist. King Of The Hill's one of my favorite shows.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:It's methane, comrade. The Party's™ most renewable resource. Only the best for The People™.

I know, but "Methane and Methane Accessories" sounds like I'd get on some DEA list.

I couldn't resist. King Of The Hill's one of my favorite shows.

Accessories are fine, comrade. It's paraphernalia that's a problem.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Accessories are fine, comrade. It's paraphernalia that's a problem.

Yeah, but the Accessories go with the Paraphernalia, so the copper might think that if you have the Accessories, you also have the Paraphernalia. Then you have to get searched and get the drug dog to sniff you and just be hassled for a good long while.

As it turns out, [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] may be an expert on this subject because he wrote:
Red Square wrote:... he can pick and choose the award, take them all, or redistribute them equally among the less endowed comrades....

Chedoh, if you're going to redistribute, start at that squirrel... [highlight=#ffff00]nobody is less endowed than a squirrel[/highlight] (or so I'm told).
Ivan...

I was goofing off at eHarmony
when I discovered your profile.

I took the short quiz and guessed correctly!

You still shouldn't make fun of Captain Craptek!!

ivan-eharmony.jpg

[b][color=#C0392B]Comrade Putout demonstrated her excellent eyesight when she[/color][/b] wrote: .
Ivan...

I took the [highlight=#ffff00]short quiz[/highlight] and guessed correctly! -
Yes, you are short!

And stop making fun of Captain Craptek! He's trying.

Pumped Up Craptek-2.png

Captain Craptek wrote:
[b][color=#C0392B]Comrade Putout demonstrated her excellent eyesight when she[/color][/b] wrote: .
Ivan...

I took the [highlight=#ffff00]short quiz[/highlight] and guessed correctly! -
Yes, you are short!

And stop making fun of Captain Craptek! He's trying.

Pumped Up Craptek-2.png

Ivan told me that you were glued down in one of those things and laughed as he gave me the details. He did not expect you to get out so quickly. Thank Lenin you had your pocket knife.

I'm not sure why this Miley Cyrus discussion has drifted towards pumps, gasses, gas pumps, accessories, and paraphernalia. I'm not sure I want to know either.

While the kollektive was distracted with the above, our old nemesis, Washington Post, took another shot against Chedoh and our glorious Party Organ.

Apart from calling us "one of the Internet's most obviously satirical news sites," The comment contains no detectable microaggression. The real microaggressions are in the peripheral paraphernalia, comrades: a different picture of a triumphant Miley at the top, while completely omitting Miley's most recent statements about the Bible which inspired this "pre-event" reporting.

What was fake on the Internet this week: KFC's deep-fried rats, shark selfies and Miley Cyrus's Bible-burning

Just in case, a condensed screenshot:

As a humble noob, I want to make sure I have all of the correct thoughts. I have heard capitalist pigs refer to The Washington Post as "Pravda on the Potomac". Is this allowable?

I'm a little concerned, Comrade Red Square, that with all this fame/notoriety, that fortune will soon follow and you will lose sight of the goal of The People's Cube to edumacate the messes on the glories of The State™. Greater men than you have fallen, in the past.

Comrades,

We are under assault from every direction! All hands on deck! Man your battle stations. Forward!

The Left Falls Victim to Another Hoax that Fits Their Narrative

timthumb.jpg

The People's Cube is required reading for everybody:

Red Square wrote:No justice, no peace!
Miley_Cyrus_Hammer_Home_Depot.png

Komrade Director, You have illustrated one of the finest things about living in the Demokratic People's Republic of Kubism. Everybody has a sledgehammer at home for "home improvement" so that they don't have to get into such compromising positions. The stone and brick dust on the head also helps us get our daily requirement of minerals! What a glorious nation ours is.