Madonna tried witchcraft against Trump, her spell backfired

[img]/images/various_uploads/Madonna_Shortie_Trump_Spell.jpg[/img]

Millionaire occultist Madonna has revealed that she practiced witchcraft on election night to make Donald Trump lose

Speaking to Harper's Bazaar, Madonna described focusing on Trump's image on the TV screen while casting magic spells as her agent and friend recited verses from the Quran.

"We were doing everything: lighting candles, meditating, praying, offering our lives to God, Allah, Satan, whomever - as long as they would shrink Trump into a hideous little monster and he would lose to Hillary," said Madonna, seemingly puzzled that no deity was interested in answering the prayers of a 58-year-old woman who promised oral sex to anybody who voted for Hillary.

In the end, her mystical witchcraft backfired. Trump defeated Clinton, and Madonna became a hideous little monster instead. Months later the transmogrified celebrity is still struggling to accept what has happened: "It's like suddenly losing all my money and power, and also being stuck in a nightmare, but I repeat myself."

Explaining that she was used to "always getting what she wants", Madonna said her life has become a horror show. This is how she feels every morning now, she said, waking up sad and heartbroken and devastated, and saying to herself: 'Wait a second. Donald Trump is the president and I'm a hideous monster. It's not a bad dream. It really happened.'

On the bright side, she is hopeful that her Quran-reading agent and friend can use her mystic powers to get Madonna a part alongside Peter Dinklage in the upcoming seventh season of the popular Game of Thrones TV series.

Is there no room for this poor women in the Bureau of Skanky and Diseased Has-Beens?

The post-election witchcraft backfire was the coup de gras, but everyone knows Madonna blew it before the election:

This link should start an otherwise too-long video at 11:17 into it re Madonna: .

--KOOK

In addition to the dark arts, she has been trying to set up her own magazine to compete with Harper's.It will be called: Madonna's bizarre !

So THAT'S why her pussy hat is black.

It really does say something about this movement that their chief spokesperson is a vulgar fool whose chief claim to fame is being a slut for going on forty years now.

Progoff

Who in their right mind would consider letting this vile creature adopt children ?
Proof Madonna IS trying to adopt four-year-old twin sisters in Malawi as she is seen leaving court... hours after she denied it

Beatallica were spot on when they made this

Can we waterboard give her the 'witch test' to see if she's really a witch or not?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Can we waterboard give her the 'witch test' to see if she's really a witch or not?

SHE'S A WITCH!!!
madonna witch.jpg

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Ashely Judd meets Captain Kirk et al.https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... hVSZNYPXtw

That's brilliant ,I keep seeing the below when I hear that silly creature ranting/acting whatever it's supposed to be ,although to be fair the kids are much better actors than her as they are only pretending to act badly .