Let Them Eat Healthcare

Reconciliation: When the wants and desires of the Royals outweigh the will of the people.

Need I say more?

Lovely picture, truly, lovely... and I'm so relieved to see that our kings highass Leaders grapenuts are cover, so I don't have to avert my tender eyes from any sagging sorry sacks delicate protruding privates. Reconciliation is just another name for fascist victory and the reason Queen Nanski looks so delighted?

Can I get a Whopper with cheese and a large order of fries to go with that tyranny?

I told Stalin that Bolshevism was the reincarnation of Czarist Feudalism, which is is why I'm here in America... And now the same evil I left back in the Rodina is following me here. Curse the treasonous and barbarous DЭMOCЯAT Party (ЯSDLP).

Jíbaro wrote:I ... Curse the treasonous and barbarous DЭMOCЯAT Party (ЯSDLP).

Dear comrade Jibaro ~ comments like that might cause the prying eyes of our beloved government fascistto knockdown knock on your door and drag you off ask you to visit your local gulag for an "extended stay". Hark, those ain't herald angels you hear.

Oops, I stand corrected: the new laws passed by the new Amerikan Supreme Soviet forbid cursing the PAЯTY. What happened to me? I must have been reading that obsolete American Bill Rights.
[BLOCKQUOTE]I take back the curse, and may it fall on me.
[/BLOCKQUOTE]May the ЯSDLP DЭMOCЯAT Paяty always be supreme Image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Obama and his Chicago thug cronies comrades, are now well pleased with your enlightenment.

(and did you ever say your behind)

Gosh, Maksim, the Collective really admires your artwork but in the future you should depict Dear Leader with his legs positioned more modestly. His more zealous admirers in the MSM (i.e. all of them) may not be able to resist the temptation to practice their political fellation and I'm sure you know what saliva does to paintings.

Jibaro, I hope you don't find my ice axe intimidating. I'm really a big fan of yours. In fact I'm writing a manuscript and was hoping I could drop by your house sometime so you could look it over. Please don't hesitate to turn your back on me while you read it.

FUNNY!!
If I may only suggest an alternate caption:
(French accent) You silly Tea-Baggers! I Fart in your General Direction!

I saw a stupidwonderful movie last night galled Delgo , sort of an Avatar wannabe with a twist of Romeo and Juliet. The good guys are Zen monks who are peaceful and use their considerable power to move stones. Wonderful Progressive TM Hippie types. So the Supreme Monks have a cabinet meeting. Should we go to war or not? One guy says we must, the people want it. So the High Hippie Priestess says something like(I paraphrase, can't remember exactly) "War is evil. We must lead our people, not be influenced by them!"

And I thought yea, what a wonderful motto for our wonderful progressive movement!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361500/

Opiate of the People wrote:Gosh, Maksim, the Collective really admires your artwork but in the future you should depict Dear Leader with his legs positioned more modestly. His more zealous admirers in the MSM (i.e. all of them) may not be able to resist the temptation to practice their political fellation and I'm sure you know what saliva does to paintings.

OH! Much apologies! I thought I cleaned all that drool off.

Oh Maxim, I bow in a Barry sort of way to your superior artistic abilities! How you have captured the rapture of his O'liness. The ermine, the gold, the Nobel PrizeTM...it is all there for our veneration.

I notice a crown at the foot of Harry Reid...is that for Michele MaBelle? Or is coveting the crown the reason why Harry is looking at Barry like he's a knight about to lop off St. Thomas à Becket's scalp???

"Knavery seems to be so much the striking feature of its [America's] inhabitants that it may not in the end be an evil that they will become aliens to the kingdom."
-King George III

COMRADES!!!!!!!!!!!

In my continued efforts to keep tabs on what those reichwing, rethuglikkans, teabagging neanderthals are up to, I do on a occasion visit their web-sites, just for a good laugh of course.
I just happened to visit that hag Michelle Malkin's site, gawd what an ugly lady but the sacrifices I make is all for 'the children'........AND I RAN ACROSS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<br>https://michellemalkin.com/

Just scroll down the story and then you'll understand why I have to DENOUNCE THE
Superkommissar!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the shame, the shame, Comrade did you know she was using your artwork??????????

GOOD JOB COMRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, if you ever meet the lady please get me an autograph!

SuperKomissar Maksim.

You Rock Indeed Dude!

I just love that Queen of Coconuts!

Obamugabe

Brilliant, I'm stealing it and giving you full credit... absolutely Brilliant

A most equal offering to the Collective, Supercommisar! I have replaced a scan of a portrait of Mao with me on his lap (back when I was a kitten) with your worthy art on my desktop. Great enthusiasm ensued from the entire Tongue family!

Which is more frigthtening...Barack in Tights, or the healthcare jamdown?

{off}

It's a close one, but the healthcare jamdown scares me more.

Rush made an interesting observation yesterday.... Hillary is being veeeeeery quiet about an issue she was really pushing for in the '90s.

Votes? Votes? We don't need no stinkin' votes. Dear Leader has already made it clear he will resort to Executive Orders to achieve his progressive agenda. Granted, they would expire at the end of his lifetime term. But as Rush Limpbone (spit) has said "Name one entitlement that has even been abolished."

Oh praise the Holy Marxist State and the Royal Collectivist Priests of Power. As I gaze upon their self-proclaimed superiority, I feel a tingle going up my leg. It is clear to me now that this group of people have evolved by natural selection into Plato's Philosopher Kings - justly ruling over less evolved pond scum like us - for our own good - against our will - without our consent. Their knowledge is high and mysterious - not self-evident - often refuted by what is observable - but true nevertheless as a starting point we are told. Oh Praise God. Strike that - Praise our un-Declarational and un-Constitutional, yet Holy and Infallible, Marxist Government.

The only thing this is missing is Comrade Joe Biden as the court fool that for reasons unknown is kept from the public eye....

Chedoh - he did star in a remake of a popular film.

idiocracy-joe1.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:Chedoh - he did star in a remake of a popular film.

The attachment idiocracy-joe1.jpg is no longer available

I have forgotten!

and of course Joe is always pleased when given credit for something, as rare as the occasion is, and his performance as an idiot is matched by none!

Although I heard that he got upset when his friend "Chuck" in the wheel chair did not stand up to applaud his performance.

Chedoh wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:Chedoh - he did star in a remake of a popular film.

idiocracy-joe1.jpg

I have forgotten!

and of course Joe is always pleased when given credit for something, as rare as the occasion is, and his performance as an idiot is matched by none!

Although I heard that he got upset when his friend "Chuck" in the wheel chair did not stand up to applaud his performance.

As a Potemkin Villager we have to keep our singing village idiot out of sight during tours by the New York Times. Although we may be in error hiding him, it may be cause for promotion. (is this approved vodka induced singing?)PV

KING OBAMA: 'I Can Do Whatever I Want'

Dear Leader speaks the truth - as always.