Jihadist Christmas Carols

JUST IN: CHRISTMAS CHEERS TO ALL FROM PAKISTANI TERROR GROUP

[img]/images/Muslim_Santa_Carol.jpg[/img]

Merry Christmas from Mahmud Kringle and his merry band of Ji-carolers, fresh from special carol training camps! They will lift up your spirits with a non-offensive message of mandatory submission and a worldwide ban on assault bibles.

Their repertoire includes such Jihadist Christmas classics as Jingle Bombs, Detonate the Halls, Let it Blow, Let it Blow, Let it Blow, and, of course, the all-time favorites, Oh by gosh, by golly, it's time for missile launch and holly Jihad and Noel! Noel! Noel! Noooeeell! Death to the Jews and Israel.

Do you know more carols that would help Mahmud Kringle to update his collection?

Special thanks to Chedoh and other People's Cubists for the ammunition.

It's beginning to look a lot like jizya

Sharia clause is coming to town

Kafirs roasting on an open fire

Silent Night (after the holy slaughter)

You all must convert before Christmas

Happy halal days, happy halal days, and the merry bombs keep zinging....

I'm scheming for a dead Christian.

Violent Night

Ji-had-ists are coming to town

All that's left of shahid is his two front teeth

Wreck the malls when in Nairobi

Little Bomber Boy

Have yourself a martyred little Christmas

Yahud the hook-nosed Zionist

Jihad On The World

Great Satan Got Run Over By Achmed

O Little Hole In The Ground Of Betlehem

Off We Go A Warrioring

Oh Terrorist Oh Terrorist

Fatwah The Red Nosed Jihadist

Away In A Munitions Dump

It's A Holly Jolly Jihad

Fahid The Bombman

It's sing along time, comrades:

We'll kill you because you're Christian,
After we kill the Jews

Dashing through the sky,
On a one-stage missile way,
O'er Israel we go,
Laughing all the day!

Warning sirens ring
With explosions oh so bright,
What fun it is to light and scream
For Allah here tonight!

Rocket shells, rocket shells,
Rockets all the way.
Oh what fun it is to fly
With a Hamas sponsored slay!

I like this golden oldie from a Christmas past. I don't know who wrote it but they deserve an extra ration of beet vodka for their effort.

Little Bumber Boy

Allah told me, ba rum bum bum bumb
Till nothing left of me, ba rum bum bum bumb
Avoiding Janet's glove, ba rum bum bum bumb
It's tween my hiney cheeks, ba rum bum bum bum,
rum bum bum bum, rum bum bum bumb,

Don't need the TSA, ba rum bum bum bumb,
When we bumb.

This time maybe, ba rum bum bum bumb
I kill the infidels, ba rum bum bum bumb
No love I have for them, ba rum bum bum bumb
They don't deserve my phlegm, ba rum bum bum bumb,

Shall I bumb for you, ba rum bum bum bumb,
Blowing my bumb

Mahmoud nodded, ba rum bum bum bumb
Khamenei kept the time, ba rum bum bum bumb
My 40 Virgins wait, ba rum bum bum bumb
So now I might get laid, ba rum bum bum bum,

Islamic prince of peace, ba rum bum bum bumb
Peace of my bumb.

Comrades! The ONLY approved song for the Mohammedans to sing is The Muslim National Anthem™:الجميع يمارس الجنس مع بعقب!بعقب! بعقب! بعقب اللعنة!

Well, over the past few years, I did write a few jihadi songs and carols.

Here are a few of them:

Oh kill all the infidels -

Oh holy brothel in the sky -

Most dangerous time of the year -

Still looking for the crowd favorite, 'Oh kill all the faithful'.

"Awwway in a manger, no crib for a bed - I KEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!

Violent Night
Violent Night
Heads to be gone
Stoning is my right
Round after Round
To Nuclear delight
Imams are saying
We'll do them tonight
Sleep infidels
Sle-eeep
Sleep you infidels
Sleep

LittleBomberBoy.jpg
Come, they told me
ba BOOM ba boom boom
Christians and Jews, you see
ba BOOM ba boom boom
And while they pray and sing
ba BOOM ba boom boom
Plastique and ball bearings
ba BOOM ba boom boom
BOOM ba boom boom
BOOM ba boom boom
Allahu Akbar - ba BOOM ba boom boom

How can we forget these popular favorites?

All I Want After The X-Mas Operation Is My 72 Virgins

I Saw Mommy Glance At Sadam Claus, Daddy Had Her Beheaded

Sadam Baby

Let It Snow Radioactive Fallout

And let's not forget the contribution from The Karaoke, our jihadi holiday album -- "Bing" Laden Croons Your favorite Muslimas Qa'erols" Featuring .....

Shari'ah Law is Coming to Town
Infidels
Achmed The Imam
Here Comes Twelfth Imam
Shi'ite Wonderland
12 Days of Jihad
Deck the Walls With Bowels of Ali
Achmed The Dead Jihadi
Let it Snow (in old Cairo)

Far too many lyrics to write down here; you'll have to follow the bouncing link

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-karaoke/bing-laden-croons-your-favorite-islamist-carols-t8118.html

Please accept these, my very first offerings, fresh from the Beet Fields of the Great Southern Kollektivist Union of Australovia.
And a solemn Muhmad Kringle Day be to all the Cubists.
Hoping these add to the solemnity of your momentous and korrektly rationed beet feasts and vodka behind the tractor barns of Amerika, Australovia and beyond.

"Virgin Wonderland"
"I Saw Mummy Killing Santa Claus" - with a missile launcher last night.
"nO Christians Left In Bethlehem"
"There's Beginning To Be A Lot Less Christians"
"I Hijacked Three Ships"
"Oh Humanbomb, Oh Humanbomb" - How Many Are Thy Pieces
"We Three Jihadists of Orient Are" - Wearing Bombs We've Travelled So Far
"We're Beheading a Lot More Christians" - Everywhere We Go
"Mutaween Arrest Ye Merry Gentlemen".
"O Come, Join the Fatwah"
"Grandma Was Run Over By the Mujahadeen"

Comrade Sputnik,

Welcome. Always nice to hear from the land where mammals lay eggs and giant rats have pockets. Such equality - extraordinary!

Anyway, I'm particularly fond of one old time favorite on your list of submissions: "Oh Humanbomb, Oh Humanbomb" - How Many Are Thy Pieces. Many of the local children enjoy singing it just before detonation training and deployment.

Also, at some point I'd like to hear of your experiences with those giant hopping rats - somehow I feel a strange kinship with them.

A joyous Marxmas to you.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Sputnik,

Welcome. Always nice to hear from the land where mammals lay eggs and giant rats have pockets. Such equality - extraordinary!

Anyway, I'm particularly fond of one old time favorite on your list of submissions: "Oh Humanbomb, Oh Humanbomb" - How Many Are Thy Pieces. Many of the local children enjoy singing it just before detonation training and deployment.

Also, at some point I'd like to hear of your experiences with those giant hopping rats - somehow I feel a strange kinship with them.

A joyous Marxmas to you.

Dear Captain Craptek,
thank you for your warm welcome to the party. I must admit, that as a new comer to TPC, my decadent western mindset thought that 'party' meant the members were bent on depraved, hedonistic, self gratification. How happy I am to have seen the error of my ways and turned to the glory of the real meaning of Party. I have renounced my western glorification of freedom of thought and self advancement, which is an illusion perpetrated by the capitalist oligarchs to keep the foolish masses in ignorance of the subjugation of their true meaning of equality. The equality of the kollektive instills a warmth that cannot be equalled by any other opiate of the peoples. There is nothing like the thought of the hammer and sickle to make one want to get up in the morning.
Pardon my elation, Captain. I am so full of the newness of my indoctrination, I can't contain it, rather like an over indulgence in vodka and borscht, with a side of chillies, always ordered in memory of Dear Father Lenin and Peoples Leader Che.

I heartily endorse your personal favourite, "Oh Humanbomb". I have no doubt that it gladdens the heart of many a loving parent to hear it as their little Terrors' live long enough to graduate to full blown missionaries of truth and live to die another day.

As for the rats and kangaroos comparison, the size of our big hoppers makes me glad they do not possess some of the same living habits. It's bad enough with the occasional rat or possum in the roof, a big red 'roo bounding in the rafters would be a little unnerving, not to say jolly inconvenient when trying to listen to the peoples programming broadcasts, known in Australovia as the ABC. I digress, again. Kangaroos, known colloquially as 'roos, do enjoy a comparison when used in reference to matters of a citizen's having all their kollektive marbles. I believe that if one in your country is questioning the mental acumen of another, you may use the term, 'that man has rats in his attic'. In my country, we would say,'that bloke has a few 'roos loose in his top paddock!' So there is a strong correlation there, don't you think?

Well, esteemed Kontroller of the kollektive nuts, you also confessed to a fellow feeling for the 'roos. I wonder could this be that though a wild animal, squirrels and 'roos are highly adaptable to the presence of man. Not that roos inhabit suburban backyards and hang around bird feeders but they do enjoy the tended yards of semi-rural areas and are very partial to roses and lovely green grass. They are happy freeloaders in farmers grain and pasture. If they inhabit the area where there is a golf course, they tend to crowd the fairways and greens a bit, making a risk of injury or altercation. One must be careful of the boomers in the mating season who get Bolshi about territory. The other habit that may be familiar, is the tendency to end up as accident statistics on our highways and byways. The 'roos are not very good at road awareness and it's not unusual to see them dead on the roadside, or they get far enough into the bush to die unseen and you can merely get a whiff of their fate as you drive by.They can do some serious damage to cars and trucks and the accidents are not unknown to injure or kill people as well. All of this not withstanding, we Aussies love our 'roos and many a pet has been made of an orphaned joey. So apart from size difference, maybe the risks you and the roos live with on a day by basis and the fraught relationship with man gives you this fraternal bond.

I must return to feed the kollektive here in the sickle soul of Western Australovia and to practice stirring songs of revolutionary glory. A Very Happy New Five-Year-Plan-Forward Day, Captain, lubricated by the Fatherland's vodka, of course.

Aussie beet fields must be wonderful this time of year !

beet field.JPG

Comrade Sputnik,

I'm happy to hear your 'roos have already mastered the progressive art of freeloading. Perhaps I could visit some day and spend time teaching young 'roos the equally vital skill of safe highway crossing. I've survived many crossings by employing my well known "multiple 180 direction reversal" technique which tends to send drivers into the bush to ponder their lack of skill.

Enjoy the festivals and vodka rations in the coming days, and may your shovel never be dull.

Krasnodar wrote:Aussie beet fields must be wonderful this time of year !

beet field.JPG
How true Komrade Krasnodar, we do enjoy sitting with our legs dangling over the bathtub, marvelling at how the water drains counter clockwise after we've washed the beets and had our bath in there (not necessarily in that order). Adds to the flavour of the borscht.

But this is serious, Komrade! After observing this phenomenon, the Party faithful Down Under have done exhausted research into why the People's Revolution has stalled at greedy powerful union bargaining by our bent fearless union leaders' and yet the great unwashed play fast and loose with Us! We have come to the conclusion that after so many decades of successful strikes we have achieved lttle for the worker than more money, more time to spend it and excellent conditions. In view of the intractable nature of these ungrateful materialists, we believe a counter-revolution is needed to achieve the equality the Aussie worker so richly deserves.

To that end, our fearless Leaders of the political left, the Labour Party and far left, The Greens have been working backwards forwards, tirelessly. Increasing unemployment, raising donations to the government, removing trade barriers on imports, tying everything in counter-productive red tape, driving filthy capitalists offshore and impoverish private landowners and family oligarchs, euphemistically called farmers. The last giant to slay, is the eco vandals of mining. Then we'll see the masses ready to take up pitchforks and shovels, Komrade!
Poverty is the great equaliser!!!
Oh! I must go and wind up the gramophone and play another one of Red Square Records stirring marches, followed by a speech longer than my blog, from that memorable album, "Stalin's Greatest Hits", in monotone!!

Toroo,
Krasnodar, me old Komrade.

Welcome, indeed, Iva Sputnik...
Your words are wonderful!
Little Know Fact - there was an IVA Class Sputnik!
I found this small snippet of IVA-1 orbiting the earth...
iva-sputnik.gif

The IVA Class was followed by the PUTOUT Class...
putout-craptek-sputnik.gif

May I be so bold as to offer you a placeholder avatar until you find one to your liking? Bye-bye!
iva-1-sputnik.jpg

Your boldness is only surpassed by your beauty, which in turn is surpassed by your dedication to The Party my good Comrade PutOut! Comrade Iva, perhaps you should accept PutOut's generous avatar loaner offer! AgitProp is a big part of TPC & you must contribute by using a proper political profile avatar! Welcome to The Collective!!

Iva Sputnik wrote:I must admit, that as a new comer to TPC, my decadent western mindset thought that 'party' meant the members were bent on depraved, hedonistic, self gratification. How happy I am to have seen the error of my ways and turned to the glory of the real meaning of Party.
Comrade Sputnik, these two concepts of "Party" are certainly not mutually exclusive!

Why, just recently fellow Cubist Comrade Tovarichi and I partied for the Party during our show trial, mostly when we snuck into the judge's chambers late at night for some pudding wrestling and the like with a buncha delectable Tea Party girls.

'Twas a marvelously equal time, Comrade!

Proving that I have too much free time on my hands:

Putout roo.jpg

AustralianSpider.jpg
Comrade Sputnik, is it true that spiders are eligible to vote in Australia?

I was there for the Olympics... (I retain water when I travel!)

me-in-australia-2000.jpg

Mrs. Red Square wrote:It's beginning to look a lot like [highlight=#FFFF00]jizya[/highlight]

Sharia clause is coming to town

Kafirs roasting on an open fire

Silent Night (after the holy slaughter)

You all must convert before Christmas

Mrs. Red Square,

Thank you for the opportunity to learn a new word - jizya. def., "[highlight=#FFFF00]Head[/highlight] or poll [highlight=#FFFF00]tax[/highlight] that early Islamic rulers demanded from their non-Muslim subjects."

One clarification though; Is this a tax for losing, or having a head?

Comrade ROCK,

A spider that size can do as it pleases. Period!

Comrade Putout,

I appreciate the signage, though my "crossing" talents render it superfluous.

As a super hero, spiders like that are my kryptonite. Death to capitalists and big spiders!!!!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
I was there for the Olympics... (I retain water when I travel!)

me-in-australia-2000.jpg
The areas of water retention on your "Body Electric" are most equal dear PutOut!!