IS TRUMP YOUR PRESIDENT?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Chart_is_trump_president.jpg[/img]

I'm so very confused.

First I voted for Hillary five times in three different states and half of my dead relatives did also. Then the Schiff-head and the Rama-lama-ding-dong squad told me they got rid of the bad orange man. (Orange man bad. Bad, bad. Very bad.)

I'm so very confused. I have to go back to my safe space and have a kale salad.

Eye Exam for Progs:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trump_Eye_Chart.jpg[/img]

Their eyesight is so bad all they can see is the “H”.

Yeahbutyeahbutyeahbut..he's a rogue Presidenté. Pence is a rogue Vice-President, McConnell is a rogue Kentuckian Senate guy, Bill Barr is a rogue AG and Trump voters are rogue voters. Rogue rogue rogue. The Constitution is explicitly clear on page 37 that being a rogue is un-Constitutional. IMPEACH!!

I find this flowchart and its binary choices very insulting to our trans-voting and vote-fluidity allies. I want my safe space.

Evil Smiley wrote:Image

[OFF]

A few ideas:

- Replace AOC with mad Hillary
- Replace AOC with mad Biden
- Replace Trump with Thumbs Up Trump
- Replace Trump with Thumbs Up Melania

A few ideas:

- Replace AOC with mad Hillary
- Replace AOC with mad Biden
- Replace Trump with Thumbs Up Trump
- Replace Trump with Thumbs Up Melania
Here is the original PNG in large format - go for it!

https://i.imgur.com/LxrOD4p.png

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Yeahbutyeahbutyeahbut..he's a rogue Presidenté. Pence is a rogue Vice-President, McConnell is a rogue Kentuckian Senate guy, Bill Barr is a rogue AG and Trump voters are rogue voters. Rogue rogue rogue. The Constitution is explicitly clear on page 37 that being a rogue is un-Constitutional. IMPEACH!!

Rogue. That's crazy commie for normal.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Yeahbutyeahbutyeahbut..he's a rogue Presidenté. Pence is a rogue Vice-President, McConnell is a rogue Kentuckian Senate guy, Bill Barr is a rogue AG and Trump voters are rogue voters. Rogue rogue rogue. The Constitution is explicitly clear on page 37 that being a rogue is un-Constitutional. IMPEACH!!

Rogue. That's crazy commie for normal.
Rogue poster! How dare you! IMPEACH!!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... I'm so very confused. I have to go back to my safe space and have a kale salad.
Hmm, if you morphed to a 120% Aussie.. you would out-bad Bad Orange Man, diagram says!

( kale salad? don't forget your Dijon! )
( and btw, whadabout arugula? )

( eh? )

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... I'm so very confused. I have to go back to my safe space and have a kale salad.
Hmm, if you morphed to a 120% Aussie.. you would out-bad Bad Orange Man, diagram says!

( kale salad? don't forget your Dijon! )
( and btw, whadabout arugula? )

( eh? )

Place we went to for dinner two nights ago offered kale and quinoa salad. I meant to ask someone what that tasted like but was too involved in a nice cabernet from Barossa Valley while gnawing on a very tasty piece of dead cow.

The PM here is in deep platypus doo. He took his family to Hawaii for Christmas vacation. After much angst from the usual suspects, he returned to point out that he wasn't actually on a crew fighting the bush fires, so his return was merely symbolic. Nabobs were outraged! ...that he didn't pay enough homage to klimate katastrophe in his speech.

Happy Kwanzaa everyone!

I think Trump tricked the Democrats into impeaching him. Donations to his campaign are now off the charts thanks to impeachment.

He's a tricky one. Always tricking the Democrats into doing things. Putin probably has something to do with it too.