Invisible Lunatics

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
For those who don't know or who never even thought about it, Wikipedia deleted its The People's Cube page in January 2017. Why? Because Wikipedia is dominated by a crust of intolerant Leftist ideologues who long ago abandoned any sense of balance and fairness. Instead, certain unethical Wikipedia editors purge anything they disagree with and tamper with articles to taint the Right as villainous and paint the Left as pristine.

Those of us Wikipedia editors who protested and objected were ignored.

The good news is that Wikipedia is not the only game in town, and Conservapedia has an entry about The People's Cube which has—as of today—11,
090 views.

[attachment=0]922px-Logo_of_Conservapedia.svg.png[/attachment]

Conservapedia's article has more on this topic and an explanation for Red Square's term, Invisible Lunatics.

Happy reading.
Ура, товарищи!

I'm happy to be an invisible lunatic but I really would love to have a badge or a t-shirt so that everybody else knew about it. There's no fun in being invisible if people don't know you're there.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:Don't forget about infogalactic, another wikipedia alternative.

https://infogalactic.com/info/The_People%27s_Cube

Thank you, Comrade, for sharing that.

Hmmm....They must have started censoring liberals too. I haven't seen any posts anywhere about the great accomplishments of Joe Biden.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Hmmm....They must have started censoring liberals too. I haven't seen any posts anywhere about the great accomplishments of Joe Biden.
Ha, that one made me laugh out loud. Thx for brightening my day a little.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Panem Et Circenses wrote:Don't forget about infogalactic, another wikipedia alternative.

https://infogalactic.com/info/The_People%27s_Cube

Thank you, Comrade, for sharing that.
Any time, my brother! Resist!

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Hmmm....They must have started censoring liberals too. I haven't seen any posts anywhere about the great accomplishments of Joe Biden.
Ha, that one made me laugh out loud. Thx for brightening my day a little.

Thanks, Papa K.

In mythical times past, another sisterbunny in the family burrow made, "Getting the SMOOOOTH" a 'deal' in her mind. Yes, comrades, gettin' the smooth off the freshly opened peanut butter jar was 'that' important. The rest of the burrowrabbits just had to make do with adulterated, unsmooth whatever, and deal with that reality.

'pelipsky wouldn't go so far as to call sisterbunny a seen lunatic, but that could be a geocache locator for 'pelipsky mythical mind.

'pelipsky seeing Panbread's brightened day was good for 'pelipsky, too....even if Panbread got the smooth!_____________________________________WAIT!!! ALL SMOOTH BELONGS TO RED SQUARE, anyway. what'r'we talkin' 'bout here???Acting like a bunch of unseen lunatics around here.