I OFFICIALLY Endorse Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

Fellow Comrades,

Just an hour ago I finished having a cup of coffee with my dear, dear friend Terry McAuliffe and had a discussion about the race, Hillary Clinton and how a sledge hammer can shatter my legs with little or no trouble at all. This conversation lasted for about five minutes and three very nice men with brass-knuckles, baseball bats and a firearm or two - which I'm sure they all had licenses for - were also present to help me make a very important decision tonight – a decision, mind you, that can alter the state of the race as we know it.

Of course I told Terry that I have already endorsed Barack Hussein Obama and could not possibly endorse Hillary now because it would look strange and cowardly. It was after that statement when Terry clutched the sledge hammer and took a very, very friendly blow to my left knee cap to assure me that switching sides to the Clinton camp was actually a very noble and honorable deed despite my meaningless worries. Just to let everyone know, that very friendly blow Terry took to my left knee cap didn't hurt that bad since he was kind enough to ask a very friendly man named Jimmy to “knock me in my f*cking head with the f*cking baseball bat” which helped me sleep a little bit while Terry was playing with my left kneecap.

I'm not really sure what happened next since I slept through the whole ordeal. I'm guessing they got bored waiting for me to wake up so they went ahead and played with my right knee cap, my right hand, my nose and shaved my head a little bit (I was due for haircut and it was very kind of Terry to go ahead and do it himself). It was also kind of those nice union guys – the three men that were with Terry – to leave me in a ditch full of warm, soothing sewage which eased my aches and pains.

In closing, I hope my fellow Comrades will come around and join me in supporting a woman capable of doing a man's job (did I say that right like you wanted me to, Terry?) and will abandon the one they call Obama.

Chicago ‘68 here we come,

Chairman M. S. Punchenko

P.S - I never endorsed BHO. As far you are concerned it never happened.

So confusing... who is supposed to win? What's going on? So much snow....

We are all *OFFICIALLY* behind Hillary now since she won Texas, Rhode Island and Ohio.

Okay, so that means that she has won... what? 3 out of... 14, 15? Doesn't seem like much....

You're right, Chairman.

Our loyalty and devotion should be to Our Empress, Hillary Rodham Clinton! She has the endorsement of the Supreme Superdelegate and the former Chairman of the Democratic party, Vito McAuliffe. How could She lose? This stunning victory is a sign to all, to submit to Hillary's magnificence.

How could anyone follow the Pretender to the Throne, Obama?

[off] Mmmmm.... come taste the yummy tears of the Kos crowd!

Looks like I'll be taking another Dkos "vacation" (4+ / 0-)

Recommended by:Yosef 52, Rolfyboy6, wondering if, slynch

The haters are out in force again tonight, just as they have been after every victory or positive development on Hillary's behalf. I'm an Obama supporter and I think he's still the probable nominee, but I simply can't stand the surfeit of jerks who heap Republican Hillary-hating talking points on this site day after day.

Above all are the idiots who are already claiming that they'll vote for McCain over Hillary. Presumably many of them are Republican trolls anyway, but many seem to be honest Democrats/Progressives. They won't vote for Hillary because she "race-baited" or because she supported the War. What the HELL do they think we'll get with a McCain presidency?

Idiot season has returned, sadly. And it's gonna last at least through April...

Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set... -- Gandalf

by dnta on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:35:12 PM PST

[ Parent ]

Excuse me. (5+ / 0-)

Recommended by:Jimdotz, rkelley25, etoipi, drizek, Capt Morgan

I know I could never vote for Clinton in the general -- it would be a defiance of every single fucking thing I've devoted my life to this far. Obviously can't vote for McCain either, so what to do?

I am not a troll. Nor an idiot. I'm a lifelong progressive Democrat devoted to the principles of my movement, my party, and the future of this country. And it is not "idiocy" to oppose Clinton in the general. It is necessary.

Cynicism is a sorry kind of wisdom.

by cartwrightdale on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:41:15 PM PST

[ Parent ]

Calm down (2+ / 0-)

Recommended by:KingHorse, limpidglass

Let's say I believe your self-description. What exactly is there about a Clinton presidency that would be "in defiance" of everything you've ever believed in? Her support for abortion rights and progressive Supreme Court justices? Her dedication to working class and poor Americans? Her lifelong commitment to children?

Yes, yes, I know all the negatives. But there are only TWO possible choices in the General Election. If you don't live in a Swing State (Ohio, Florida, a few others), then by all means, go ahead and vote for Ralph Nader or Dennis Kucinich or whomever you please. But if you are voting in a state whose Electoral Votes could actually matter, to say that it is "necessary" to "oppose" Hillary, if by chance she becomes the Democratic nominee: that is sheer madness, as only possible alternative would be that McCain would be our next President.

No true progressive could want that outcome. You can't hide your head in the sand and pretend that it's preferable, or even remotely equal, to a Hillary Clinton presidency.

Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set... -- Gandalf

by dnta on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:46:56 PM PST

[ Parent ]

Bullshit (1+ / 0-)

Recommended by:Jimdotz

She's not devoted to working people... she and her husband sold them out

by Capt Morgan on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:50:32 PM PST

[ Parent ]

Your hate is shameful (2+ / 0-)

Recommended by:dnta, limpidglass

Charlie Brown for Congress

by Rolfyboy6 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:49:54 PM PST

[ Parent ]

I can't believe how easily (1+ / 0-)

Recommended by:sja

you can dismiss "race baiting" or voting to send our troops to war.

by MJ via Chicago on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:42:45 PM PST

[ Parent ]

I'm not dismissing them (1+ / 0-)

Recommended by:KingHorse

I despise them. And the Republicans who are so utterly guilty of doing those things. If you think Hillary's culpability is equal to Bush's or McCain's, then we are not communicating.

by dnta on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:47:59 PM PST

[ Parent ]

Terrific (1+ / 0-)

Recommended by:RainyDay

Another election where we get to choose between the lesser of two evils. Man, am I feeling fired up now. Not.

by sja on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:49:34 PM PST

[ Parent ]

No argument here (0 / 0)

This is a present for the GOP. Now Hillary will feel compelled to stay the course, and continue to attack Obama, so that when he finally does get the nomination, there'll be so much negative baggage heaped on him by Clinton & the media that McCain will have much easier time of it.
However, if the reports are true about Obama reassuring the Canadians, maybe he deserved to get beat.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. -Mahatma Gandhi

by DFH on Tue Mar 04, 2008 at 10:43:45 PM PST

[ Parent
]

Their tears! Their tears are so yummy! Oh! I'm watching MSNBC and am basking in the tears of Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and Eugene Robinson! So yummy... so very, very yummy.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:P.S - I never endorsed BHO. As far you are concerned it never happened.
I was a witness to this never happening, not that the Chairman needs witnesses his word is enough. Furthermore I never jumped on the Chairman's nonexistent Obama bandwagon. Deny, deny, deny in the time honored Clinton tradition. (I hope this works or I'll have to go to Sweden with Betty, although wouldn't Switzerland be a better choice).

The story of your sit-down with the punk great McAuliffe was most amusing. I'm sure you pay cash for your healthcare, however soon it will be free. I hear under Bush the cost of knee replacement surgery has increased tenfold. Oh there's something for Pinkie's list Crimes Against The Injured.

Presumably many of them are Republican trolls anyway, but many seem to be honest Democrats/Progressives.

This comrade is a bit deluded, the perfect useful idiot: note the oxymoron :honest Democrats/Progressives."

I'm a lifelong progressive Democrat devoted to the principles of my movement, my party, and the future of this country.

Ah, now here is a comrade with his/her/its priorities in proper order. The good of the nation must come last, after the Party and the ideology that spawns the Party. It gives me joy to see this so clearly and concisely expressed.

Chairman, I am most disappointed though not surprised, by the unfortunate manner Terry and friends treated you. Had they bothered to simply call me I would have attested that you had never wavered in your support of the Empress. I do hope they at least had the courtesy to give you some morphine vodka? I have sent a memo to Terry and Team Hillary explaining this, and pointing out that it was through the slander and forgery of the Obama campaign and certain other Obama supporters here that caused this unfortunate incident. I received a personal phone call from Terry just a few minutes ago, and he assured me that they regretted any inconvenience they may have caused you, and were sending you a collection of prized Hummels and some champaigne as a token of their esteem.

I don't care how many Hummels and champaigne Vito McAullife send... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! No body puts a "beat down" on my boy, with the exception of me.

Has Her Excellency gotten word of this outrage? Given the enormous amount of money the chairman has <s>stolen</s> raised for Her Excellency, I seriously doubt that she will be pleased. And we all know, when Her Excellency is not please ...... heads roll. Literally.

Terry has made an enormous mistake. I have called about a dozen of the strapping young bolsheviks I mentor at the YPSL... Ivan, Vadim, Yevginy, Lyudmila, Alexey, Olenka, etc... We will go downtown to make Vito McAuliffe "an offer he can't refuse".

Comrade Doctor Theocritus,

Before I head out to "visit" McAuliffe I need to get something from you to take with me. Do you have any of those panties that Pelosivich wore for 7 or more days in a row?

--
ZB

It was shameful what Terry did to the Chairman, but he hasn't got off as easily as you may think, I placed a little call to a fellow Louisiana boy, you may remember a Mr. James Carville? He located this Terry, locked him in a room, and regaled him with all of his stored up wisdom for over 12 hours straight. I understand that Terry was a beat down shell of his former self after this.

GOOD!!! But I too will have my revenge! Theo overnighted a pair of Pelosivich's 7 day old panties. Tonight I am going into DC to show Terry a whole new meaning to the term "biological warfare".

--
ZB

Well, Terry did ask for it. They were completely out of line treating the Chairman like that. Sure, it is good that he was led to see the light, but those thugs had no business laying a hand on the Chairman.

the Chairman seems to have recovered nicely, though no doubt the emotional scars are still there. His CRT (Ca$h Reaction Test) was above average as usual, and his DSI (Dripping Sarcasm Index) score was in the 90th precentile. However, he still has swelling in his knees from the horrible attack.

The poor man.... Someone should pay him reparations.

Chairman, Premier Betty is correct as usual, and since I know you would not grant yourself reparations since that would smack of conflict of interest, I acting as Honorary Vice Chairman, do hereby grant you double reparations for the horrible and un-needed attack upon your person by Terry and his thugs.

It was a tough decision to make, but I believe that for the Greater Good™, it needs to be done.

It is comforting to know that the Chairman will put his reparations to good use, not wasting it on things he doesn't need or would cause the Chairman any moral breakdown or defects of character.

Ummm... I'm not going to say anything about that. He does what he pleases with his money, and no matter how many appliances he gets involved with, I try to ignore it.

Premier Betty wrote:Ummm... I'm not going to say anything about that. He does what he pleases with his money, and no matter how many appliances he gets involved with, I try to ignore it.

It appears the Chairman has a new appliance (well ... I think it is an appliance) in his life.

This is a disturbing develpoment, I must say.

Zampolit, get your mind out of the gutter! Of course that is one of the Chairman's appliances, but not what you clearly think. That is used to collect coin contributions. preferably gold and silver coinage.

PUP,

What a clever way to "hide" the coin contributions!

--
ZB