Hooters offers 10,000 jobs to Muslim refugee women

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hooters_Refugees_SMiley.jpg[/img]

Hooters announced today that they are preparing to hire 10,000 Muslim refugee women in a show of support to the immigrant community and in a display of solidarity with other American companies that have offered similar support.

Hooters joins the list of companies such as Starbucks, which has also offered to hire 10,000 refugees instead of veterans or unemployed Americans, as well as AirBNB, which has offered to house these immigrants.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hooters_Refugees_Welcome.jpg[/img]

I just sent out the latest People's Cube newsletter with this story at the top. Half an hour later I got this response:

Your stuff is very funny...and smart.

Rabbi Aryeh Spero

If you don't know who Rabbi Aryeh Spero is, check his page on the American Thinker.

Keep up the good work, Evil Smiley! You've been making the Mother Page a lot lately. I have added your avatar with the People's Cube stamp to some of your latest images. You can probably do it yourself, too.

Burka's will be a big hit, hooter's may require a name change, may I suggest Mecca West?

General Confusion wrote:Burka's will be a big hit, hooter's may require a name change, may I suggest Mecca West?
Or Chador Cheesecake?

Benny Hinn must have converted to Islam or this guy has been watching Benny Hinder's arena crusades....

johnnycanucklehead wrote:Benny Hinn must have converted to Islam or this guy has been watching Benny Hinder's arena crusades....

I first read the name as Benny Hill and watched the first scenes of the video under that impression. Having realized my mistake I wondered how this video would come out if watched with Benny Hill's theme instead. I tried - and almost fell off my chair.

Play these two videos simultaneously. Mute the sound on Benny Hinn (skip about 15 first seconds) and turn Benny Hill all the way up.

johnnycanucklehead wrote:Benny Hinn must have converted to Islam or this guy has been watching Benny Hinder's arena crusades....

I call your OFF TOPIC and raise you with my favorite TV evangelist of all times, Robert Tilton!

Red Square wrote:
I first read the name as Benny Hill and watched the first scenes of the video under that impression. Having realized my mistake I wondered how this video would come out if watched with Benny Hill's theme instead. I tried - and almost fell off my chair.

Play these two videos simultaneously. Mute the sound on Benny Hinn (skip about 15 first seconds) and turn Benny Hill all the way up.

Looks like Benny Hinn got his inspiration from Benny Hill ,although the quality of "Hinn's Angels" is quite shocking ,Benny Hill's were much better.
I assume Benny Hill was banned in the Soviet Union ?

Komrade Winston Churchillski wrote:I assume Benny Hill was banned in the Soviet Union?
He wasn't banned, they just didn't show him on the only three existing government channels, so we didn't know he even existed. That was until the 1990s, when commercial TV started showing everything. Benny Hill became quite popular; at least my kids loved him.

The only British show ever shown on Soviet TV was BBC's 1967 "The Forsyte Saga" (I guess it reinforced the unattractiveness of bourgeois morals). There has never been a single American TV show on our TV. In the late 1980s, however, they also started showing endless Mexican melodramas that span over several hundred episodes, and that became a huge sensation because the Soviets never saw soap operas before and were mesmerized.

When the USSR fell apart in the 1990s, things went out of control and commercial TV began to show everything worth showing and even not worth showing, including erotic movies during day time when children could be watching. All sort of cheap low-budget garbage out of Hollywood that no normal person would waste time watching was sucked into the former USSR like with a gigantic vacuum cleaner, and spewed out of our TV screens.

I think it's a little more regulated now, but until now there seems to be no distinction among the audiences between A-grade, B-grade, and C-grade movies. In part it's because you can't tell how good or bad the acting is if it's in a foreign language, when De Niro, Schwarzenegger, John Cleese, or Morgan Freeman speak all in the same voice. So American culture is judged by some of the trashy movies no one here has ever heard of.

My sister, who lives in Siberia, told me she liked the Simpsons and that it was much better than the shows coming from America. I told her the Simpsons was an American show. She was surprised because she said it was distinctly different from the dumb and crass American comedies she saw on TV. What comedies? She named a few and I never heard of them. Must be some low-budget independent productions.

In summary, I wouldn't trust a foreigner's opinion of the American culture because it can be based on bizarre and outlandish ideas, skewed by trashy low-budget movies that no one in America has ever heard of, but in that country they are considered mainstream.

I guess that may partially explain the fear and hatred of the West by Middle-Eastern Muslims who have watched too many trashy, completely unbelievable movies packed with gore, cheap erotica, and toilet humor.

Red Square wrote: The only British show ever shown on Soviet TV was BBC's 1967 "The Forsyte Saga" (I guess it reinforced the unattractiveness of bourgeois morals). There has never been a single American TV show on our TV. In the late 1980s, however, they also started showing endless [highlight=#ffff00]Mexican melodramas that span over several hundred episodes[/highlight], and that became a huge sensation because the Soviets never saw soap operas before and were mesmerized.

I don't expect you to remember, but did there seem to be any sort of "season" structure? Or was it just an ever-flowing font of episodes?

And speaking of Soviet TV, skip to 15:00, 21:30, and 42:20 in this video:

Red Square wrote: When the USSR fell apart in the 1990s, things went out of control and commercial TV began to show everything worth showing and even not worth showing, including erotic movies during day time when children could be watching. All sort of cheap low-budget garbage out of Hollywood that no normal person would waste time watching was sucked into the former USSR like with a gigantic vacuum cleaner, and spewed out of our TV screens.

So it's just like modern day US TV? "Cheap low-budget garbage" like Jersey Shore is one of the main things that made me quit watching the brain jammer about 5-6 years ago.

Red Square wrote:
I guess that may partially explain the fear and hatred of the West by Middle-Eastern Muslims

I think all of that is due to that evil book they all believe comes from the polar opposite of where it actually comes from .