Hillary: 'Donald Trump groped me during the debate'

[img]/images/Trump_Gropes_Hillary_Debate.jpg[/img]

Mrs. Clinton said, shaking like a leaf and crying into her kerchief, "As I walked in front of Donald Trump, the camera on my face, Donald's hidden right hand came up sharply between my thighs. I choked and stopped, speaking for a moment," said the candidate. "I was shocked" she said.

"OK," Mrs. Clinton admitted when questioned by the New York Times reporter, "It felt rather good when Donald kept rubbing me, but I was trying to speak and now you know why he won the debate."

"Not only did Donald fondle me for minutes when the camera was on the moderator and not on us, he leaned forward snorting and panting with mouth agape, tongue extended, and tried to kiss me." I have no safe space left," sobbed the candidate.

Komrade General Chernobylski,
Chief Psychiatrist at the Karl Marx Treatment Center

It's twoo, it's twoo! He's done it before!

Trump_Grabbing_Pussy_Obama.jpg

Kommissar Chernobylski wrote:... Mrs. Clinton said, shaking like a leaf and crying into her kerchief ...
that's what happens when there is no fainting couch™ along with Womyn Debate Pulpit !

fainting-couch.(600).jpg
(truly endearing, that artisans' of yore attention to the detail)

P.S. 'Mrs.'? 'Mrs.'?? Sexist! Patriarchy! Penile Supremacy! (breaks down, slips on fainting couch™)

addendum :

33 minutes, freshly baked (Trumpster, today, Ohio - content named in title) :

Kommissar Chernobylski wrote:Image
Mrs. Clinton said, shaking like a leaf and crying into her kerchief, "As I walked in front of Donald Trump, the camera on my face, Donald's [highlight=#ffff00]hidden right hand [/highlight]came up sharply between my thighs. I choked and stopped, speaking for a moment," said the candidate. "I was shocked" she said.

"OK," Mrs. Clinton admitted when questioned by the New York Times reporter, "It felt rather good when Donald kept rubbing me, but I was trying to speak and now you know why he won the debate."

"Not only did Donald fondle me for minutes when the camera was on the moderator and not on us, he leaned forward snorting and panting with mouth agape, tongue extended, and tried to kiss me." I have no safe space left," sobbed the candidate.

Komrade General Chernobylski,
Chief Psychiatrist at the Karl Marx Treatment Center

Was it his left hand or right? Either way, putting your hand between those thighs constitutes reckless behavior at best.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
gore.jpg
trump.jpg

Well, Al, it certainly didn't bother you when your masseuse grabbed your pussy. Right? (You Sex Poodle, you!)

I know. You'll deny it because you needed "chakra therapy" because it is covered by Obamacare, (even thought you are exempt from it like all of your congress critters).

Pamalinsky wrote:... masseuse grabbed your pussy (you Sex Poodle, you!) because you needed "chakra therapy" ...
... and here I thought, progressive Kommissars of Speech & Language Control already shifted the meaning of "chakra" so as to include his/her/s*he'z/theys-thems-zirs-zes-zhez-xyrs-selfes-zem-hirx-bzdx-khrrgkpftz-etcs genitalx zonx.

(had the Kommissars done so, there would be no "grab", no "pussy",
and thusly no "poodle", and dead sure, no "sex" at all here, korrekt?)

Redistributing from the People's InterNYET.

Salesman_Hillary_Crap.jpg