Henry Louis Gates, Jr: Official Race Card

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The thing that is terrible about people like Gates and Obama is that they are part of a culture that has been programmed to scream racism when they are in the wrong.

This also makes it difficult for those who experience real racism. When you have those in the media making up charges of racism it casts doubts on those real instances when people have been oppressed.

Democrats would love to make this about race, why should they respect police officers; they clearly don't respect our military. Any chance they have to attack those who protect us from being attacked they will take.

The Cambridge police department is correct that Obama needs to apologize. What they don't realize is that Obama is THE ONE and as such THE ONE does not apologize, he is all good and eternal. Like God but better. *sarcasm off*

Cambridge Police: APOLOGIZE

CNN, Tony Harris: LOSES IT

ABC: LAWSUIT

Michelle Malkin: YOUR MAMA

I thought it would be like the Obama poster style one with "Race" as the word.

I'd of made it but I don't have the greatest image editor in the world, but that's why it's free.If I get a little more money, I could get Photoshop. That or if any one of our good comrades could point us in the right direction to a website which automatically does it for you.

Reposting from the KG3 section:

And...

The NEW Cambridge Police force...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ek44tW0Dqig&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The black cop who was there said that Gates was acting mighty peculiar considering the circumstance. I think there is more going on here than what it seems.

The neighbor who called the cops said she saw 2 teens leaning on the backdoor.

Gates was already waiting in the front hall when the cop knocked on the front door.

The teens were nowhere to be seen.

Gates told the cop he couldn't secure the front door because a previous break in damaged the lock and he was the one the neighbor saw struggling with the door. But the neighbor clearly saw 2 teens at the BACK door.

So here's my analysis: Gates knew those teens. Those teens were in the house hiding when the cops came. Gates didn't want the cops to find those kids in his house for some reason. So Gates threw a hissyfit about racism to keep the cops from searching the house and finding those teens.

I'll let you folks conjecture what a middle aged college professor might be up to in his house with two teen boys and why he wouldn't want to get caught with them there. I'm sure he was just "mentoring" them.

Whoopie - that is one theory that doesn't exclude another theory. A whole combination of reasons could bring this prog to the brink of hysteria at the sight of a cop.

In today's email I received two more theories:

1 - Doug Ross emailed to inform that the video clip above actually portrays Joe Biden, Police Inspector. But I also have a theory that it is a re-enactment of Chairman Punchenko's episode of impersonating a Kennedy cop.
<br>2. Dan Riehl of Riehl World Viewemails a link to his blog entry that investigates the possibility that Gates could be freaked out about his bogus charity registered at this address:

Dan Riehl wrote:A Gatesgate At Henry Gates' "Bogus" Charity?

Henry Louis Gates, Jr controls a tax-exempt, non-profit charity, Inkwell Foundation, Inc, that managed to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in direct support in one year, yet only gave out $27,500 in grants, the bulk of which went to Gates' employees and Harvard colleagues. Also, as recently as September 2008, the Boston Globe reported that Gates' charity was not in compliance with the law for failing to register the proper paperwork, despite the charity existing since 2005. The charge at the time was that it was "bogus," as you'll see below. In fact, the state Attorney General's office told the Globe the charity was likely either inactive, or dissolved. Yet, documents below show the charity is healthy, wealthy and active.

Is it possible that Henry Louis Gates, Jr. was acting strange when law enforcement showed up at his door because he didn't want the story below to come out? It may take a tax lawyer to answer that question, but based on this research, it can't be ruled out. We know the press has questioned Gates about the charity in the past and gotten no response.

Red Square wrote:....But I also have a theory that it is a re-enactment of Chairman Punchenko's episode of impersonating a Kennedy cop.

Yes Comrade Red Square, I do believe you are on to something! I believe the allegation is so serious that it must be investigated by the appropriate Party Organs!

Red Square wrote: Henry Louis Gates, Jr controls a tax-exempt, non-profit charity, Inkwell Foundation, Inc, that managed to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in direct support in one year, yet only gave out $27,500 in grants, the bulk of which went to Gates' employees and Harvard colleagues.

Oh, that explains everything. Obviously the two teens with the back pack were bagmen sent by ACORN to collect their payoff for redistribution to Democrats facing re-election in 2010. No wonder Dear Leader was upset with the police.

Thanks for laying my "Black College Professor on the Down-Low" conspiracy theory to rest before some anti-gay nutjob on FoxNews got wind of it. What a relief.

Red Square wrote:Reposting from the KG3 section:

Not exactly what I said, but I like it more so. Go Irony Curtain!

Navigator wrote:You picking up a scent, Pup?

Well, keep in mind a suspicion is not evidence, but we have not seen the Chairman in quite some time now. Clearly the Chairman, or someone who looks like him, may have been involved.

This thread is racist. Look at all the white in the background!

Mr. Gates' position at Harvard exempts him from normal scrutiny. It is racist to think that his charity ought to follow the laws, just as it is racist to think that Jesse Jackson's endeavors should to.

And Hillary's cattle futures. And the $8 billion to go to ACORN. After all, when a charity exists to feed people it needs strict oversight. But when it's to pay cronies and hush people up, then it's sub rosa.

Anyone who doesn't get this will be shot instanter.

These proles missed re-education camp:

Mama JuJu Loves...
"He's really getting on my nerves,,,er,,, I love, love, President Obama..."

Radical Buddies!?!
"It looks like the racial oversensitive chip on his shoulder of Professor Henry Gates became a liability."

Comrade Gates!

Comrade Chris Rock has a few pointers for you...

Let us never forget that Dr. Gates would not exist except for his claims of racism. He is defined by others' perceptions of him--making him the ultimate hollow man. In this he joins many others, including some professional feminists.

I think racism is the illegitimate offspring of the PC inspired "discrimination" .. or more to the point: The PC denial that discrimination even exists.
The denial that discrimination exists is actually the death of common sense.
The death of common sense results in things like the Rodney King Riots
Or
The unreal fact that a black Harvard professor does not have the cahonies or common sense to figger his way out of a wet paper sack.
Gates should join the ranks of the unemployed. If I was president of Harvard I'd be guilty of discrimination for firing a professor totally lacking common sense and common decency.

I'm an employer:

I won't hire the obese
I won't hire nose rings
I won't hire wild hair
I won't hire women
I won't hire illiterate
I won't hire illegals
I won't hire anyone with Obama bumper stickers
I won't hire somebody I believe to be stupid

But if I choose not to hire a stupid wild haired obese black woman with a nose ring who is illiterate, running from the law, sporting an Obama bumper sticker but choose to hire a qualified white man......I could be in a world of hurt in todays PC society.

I'm guilty of "Racism".

If America simply acknowledges discrimination exists we could get on with the business at hand.
People discriminate
Employers discriminate
Customers discriminate
Voters discriminate

On the other hand, it will certainly be nice to know that in the future, when a black man is at my back door in the middle of the night jigging my door open he will be under the full authority of our government and the new Door Jigging Czar, Gates.

{off} Ok, I can see the reasoning behind most of your list Navigator, can see the nose ring bit if you run a job where your staff interact with the public, and Ithink it's tacky to show up for an interview with non standard jewelry hanging off your face; but women? I'm lost there.

The progs in Olympia have been abuzz over this horrible event, and automatically have reached the correct Party Approved(TM) conclusion, that Gates was victimized due to race and no other possible conclusion can be reached. Because of course when a black person and white cops are involved, the cops are always going to be wrong.

{on/off in repair shop}

Glad you asked 7.62,

Simple, I discriminate against women.
It is a learned skill based on previous experienced.
I once fired a woman (a very attractive woman) for failure to follow directions and theft by sale of company tools.
Immediately, I was accused of making sexual advances and harassment by the woman.
It was as if the cutest, most pleasant smelling, well-endowed, attractive woman you could possible imagine transformed into a screaming firing breathing Godzilla not interested in the collateral damage of it's existence.

It was later learned she was pregnant by another employee, not her husband, who I had terminated for compromising the safety of himself and many other employees even after repeated training, education and admonishments.

Should not an employer hire precisely who he or she thinks is the best person for the job....even if the hiring choice is wrong?
Hiring a black, mexican, oriental, gay, muslim to meet a government quota is excruciatingly wrong in my book.

Discrimination is not wrong.
Our laws say it is wrong.

Now, we get the President discriminating against a police force.
The absence of common sense has come full circle.
The tail is wagging the dog and we are kicking our own asses.

{off} Ahhh.... makes sense. No discrimination is not wrong, I do it everyday myself (sales). I discriminate against who I want to approach, and usually within moments of looking at them.

Yes...and I bet you kick yourself.

Others here might ask...How is it you can earn a living when you have the free ability to discriminate?

Tsk Tsk...If I were a member of Obama's new planned free health care system...People like you would certainly be set aside to be turned into soap.
;-)

You are right, by not offering a newspaper subscription to a young black man I must be discriminating, even though he would not be in the usual market for that product. But by offering the same special to his mother, then I'm simply being diverse and well rounded, even though she would fall within my probable customer base. And the homeless. Clearly I hate them. I NEVER offer them specials on home delivery.

Did you guys hear the update? Obama has invited Mr. Gates and the Officer to the White House for what I can only guess is a public lashing of the Officer (I don't know his name, help a Cubist out please).

They both accepted the invite.

Crowley is the name of the cop.

Damage control 101

Obama can't apologize to either or lose face.

The irony is the parallel between his predicament with a simple birth certificate.
You know this would have been a done deal if all the i's were dotted and t's crossed.

Maybe he should invite his birth certificate to the white house too?

I believe it's to have a beer and sort things out. The Obamination doesn't know the power of his office but then he's mostly a camera whore.

If you don't have discrimination you can't tell good food from bad. A joke in NYC some years ago was if you see two young black men with dreads approaching you on a dark deserted street, are you a racist if you cross the street?

Sort things out?

Since when do black guys invite the cops over for a beer?

Obie should invite Gaff Czar Biden in for some tips.

I read Obie has had more press conferences in 180 days than Bush had in eight years.

The chances that some little bitch is going to expose the man behind the curtain grows with every syllable Obie utters.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/v0rc_XzxiTg&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Navigator wrote:{on/off in repair shop}
Simple, I discriminate against women.
It is a learned skill based on previous experienced.
I once fired a woman (a very attractive woman) for failure to follow directions and theft by sale of company tools.
Immediately, I was accused of making sexual advances and harassment by the woman.
It was as if the cutest, most pleasant smelling, well-endowed, attractive woman you could possible imagine transformed into a screaming firing breathing Godzilla not interested in the collateral damage of it's existence.

It was later learned she was pregnant by another employee, not her husband, who I had terminated for compromising the safety of himself and many other employees even after repeated training, education and admonishments.

Should not an employer hire precisely who he or she thinks is the best person for the job....even if the hiring choice is wrong?

Ahhh.. the glorious effects of Femynism and The Moral Relativism of Subjectivism... Kapitalist Killing Kitty Kats...

Of course... All Witches are "Good Witches"...

As the situation you described, the emotive and subjective power of Femynism sure has brought the world closer together.

Red Rooster wrote: the emotive and subjective power of Femynism sure has brought the world closer together.

Closer to the brink.

When it comes to feminism, I follow the ideas of Brother Jeff Foxworthy
For example:

"Women's feet are smaller than mens as it allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink."

"Loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk"

"Your wife has ever said, 'Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."

;-)

Ah, let's be careful though. I have two women who work for me at the office, Ellen and Misti, and I'd bet on those gals two falls out of three. You cannot believe how they have my back. Someone tries to get to me and they have to go through them. It's bracing. I treat them as well as I know how and they pay me back by doing the same thing.

And my housekeeper Consuelo. She and her husband Santiago come over two mornings a week. Utterly secure.

I once felt pretty much the same way but I was just exposed wrong.

Yes, all witches are not good witches, just as all warlocks are not good warlocks.

So....Commissar Theocritus,
You discriminate ~for~ women rather than against them.
Is that not discrimination?

My point is, the Left has outlawed 'common sense' in the name of discrimination.

I propose we return to common sense rather than PC correctness.......except for in this hallowed hall of course.

No, I don't discriminate for or against women. I want to recognize the good ones. In my business, legal, the clerking is nearly always done by women. They like it, and they're good. And these women really help me. I've only had one man working for me in 20 years, and it was temporary between summers at Brown. (Don't worry; he didn't believe the PC shit.) He's now a surgeon in Kentucky. He took care of things.

But realistically in my business it's women that I work with. And it's only common sense that I consider their virtues.

Political correctness has been defined as intellectual fascism and I don't have a problem with that. In fact more than one manager in a big company has said that he liked my work but knew that I wasn't a corporate type, which is what non-PC was at the time.

The real sin of PC is that it destroys the language of discussion. If you don't have the words to discuss something, how can you, er, discuss it? Many years ago math didn't have symbols like = and +; people wrote it out, and it was cumbersome. In the same way if the left makes some thoughts and words impossible to use, then they can continue on in their jack-booted ways toward complete control.

Comrade Theocritus,

You know, the word "jive" is one of the most beautiful words ever invented, but white people aren't allowed to use it. What, exactly translates as well as "jive?" You must say: "why you deceptive, lying, squirming, pulling my leg, fooling me, full of it" in order to get the complete meaning of jive across.

As for the Femynism thing, have you read Comrade Tovarich's new song in the People's Karaoke? It is simply splendid. Click Here to Read. He says it all.

Don't give me that jive, I hear honkey's saying jive and jiving and jammering all the time. Jack Keroreac was one jive ass cracker and then when he saw the results of all his jive blossom into millions of jiving hippies he shut his jive ass up.

And all that jive.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:The progs in Olympia have been abuzz over this horrible event, and automatically have reached the correct Party Approved(TM) conclusion, that Gates was victimized due to race and no other possible conclusion can be reached. Because of course when a black person and white cops are involved, the cops are always going to be wrong.

I read one progressive that correctly pointed out that a black person, by definition, is incapable of racism. Ah, that is the wonderful thing about creating your own definitions.

I am dissapointed in Crowley for accepting an invition to this sham at the White House. He was enforcing the law and was verbally assaulted not only by Gates but by Obama as well. Going to the White House will help to make sure that even more police offices will be assaulted by those they are trying to help. This was an opportunity to start pushing back on the knee-jerk race baiters.

Comrade Broadside,

Have no fear The Obamacon will be at home with Alister Crowley. For one is a Messiah or Anti-Christ and one is an intellectual or devil worshipper.

On the bright side Herman Cain has a whip and mule wagon goin' to town.

Jump on!

Thursday afternoon headlines: Crowley leaves white house in hand cuffs.
Obama: I know nothing about the facts but DC Police acted stupidly.
Gates develops Tourette Syndrome and will appear daily at Rev Wrights church.

Obama requests legislation to fund Skip Gates Racial Profiling Center. Teaches sensitivity to loud, truculent door-jigglers.

Go figure....

Black cop at Gates home regrets 'Uncle Tom' label

(AP) – 1 hour ago

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — A black sergeant who was at the home of Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. when he was arrested says he's been maligned as an "Uncle Tom" for supporting the actions of the white arresting officer.

Cambridge Sgt. Leon Lashley gave a letter to Sgt. James Crowley to give to President Barack Obama during their so-called beer summit with Gates on Thursday night at the White House.

In the letter, which was also sent to CNN, Lashley says Gates "may have caused grave and potentially irreparable harm to the struggle for racial harmony."

Lashley says he has become known as a traitor to his heritage by some because he "spoke the truth" about the arrest.

Gates was charged with disorderly conduct by police investigating a burglary. The charge was later dropped.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Red Rooster, that black police officer strayed off the reservation. We progs don't have ideas all that much and we <i>hate</i> reasoned ethics. It's feel this, touch that. We're very good though at taking sides. So Lashley is a traitor because he's a member of an accredited victim group and by refusing to be a victim he has exercised his own sovereignty and power, which all progs are threatened by.

Yes, the term Uncle Tom reckons to greater days of our progressive reign, when the glorious racist of The Party, Woodrow Wilson played segregate and conquere on capital hill, when the KKK kept blacks in check and other blacks kept soveriegn Rethuglican blacks in check with the ubiquitous term "Uncle Tom."

For if your not playing the game of the collective be prepared to be ostracised and... *shudder* ...stand on your own two feet.

That's why I am a progressive, it saves me from making my own way in the world, from choosing my own path, from making my own decisions, and some day... from wiping my own arse.

Hail Obama!