Headlines Transformed by Truth

So many headlines contain so many spins, obfuscations, half-truths and outright lies. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to "read between the lines" to discern the hidden truths?

Here are some examples. Perhaps you can provide some of your own.

[click any for larger]

FIVESTAR.jpg

TLAIB.jpg

appletons.jpg

Vee haf here in Chermanistan a [url=https:/twitter.com/argonerd]tweety guy[/url] who does, mainly, an akin - not same - shtick: confrontig "L: X wrote/printed zis" - vs - "R: X now wrote/printed zat".

Specialized in Chermanistan "News", cites also "before/after" pieces of (western) world. Here, freshly baked:

and, for a good measure, this:

This is from todays WSJ internet page. I don't even now where to begin...

wsj questions biden foreign policy record.jpg

[quote="Genosse Dummkopf"]Vee haf here in Chermanistan a [url=https:/twitter.com/argonerd]tweety guy[/url] who does... akin..."before/after" pieces of (western) world.
[/quote]

Ja, and they're even more libtarded in Germany than they are here. Much of the thread comparing Trump's Twitter ban to that of the non-banned Taliban was devoted to attacking Trump and defending the Taliban.

I visit German web pages every morning for entertainment, so I'm familiar with the Weltanschauung.

When I lived in Berlin, they used to say that there were more commies on the Allied side of the wall than in the Russian sector. No wonder to me that Chermanistan is now a Globalist hot mess.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:[quote="Genosse Dummkopf"]Vee haf here in Chermanistan a [url=https:/twitter.com/argonerd]tweety guy[/url] who does... akin..."before/after" pieces of (western) world.

Ja, and they're [highlight=#ffff00]even more libtarded[/highlight] in Germany than they are here. Much of [highlight=#ffff00]the thread[/highlight] comparing Trump's Twitter ban to that of the non-banned Taliban was [highlight=#ffff00]devoted to attacking Trump and defending the Taliban. [/highlight]

I visit German web pages every morning for entertainment, so [highlight=#ffff00]I'm familiar with the Weltanschauung. [/highlight]

When I lived in Berlin, they used to say that there were more commies on the Allied side of the wall than in the Russian sector. [highlight=#ffff00]No wonder to me that Chermanistan is now a Globalist hot mess[/highlight].
[/quote]
wow. just wow.

So I (only now) peeked into that Twitter-Trump-Taliban thread:
(it says: Trump blocked, Taliban free to tweet)

Image (here)
(yep, indeed, wild-eyed Lefty dominates)

And there, lo and behold, almost can't believe my eyes - good ol' Leonhard E :

Image (here)
(it says: After all, Trump is a much bigger danger to Democrats than the Taliban)

who self-presents this way:

Image (here)
(yep, that Euler was a Schwizzer)

and immediately retweets... glorious Catturd
(casual sidekick of likely glorious il Donaldo Trumpo):

Image (here)

cute lil' world (sometimes), ain't it?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:So I (only now) peeked into that Twitter-Trump-Taliban thread

You peeked too late: the Islamo-apologist tweets were all deleted.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:So I (only now) peeked into that Twitter-Trump-Taliban thread
You peeked [highlight=#ffff00]too late[/highlight]: the [highlight=#ffff00]Islamo-apologist tweets were all deleted[/highlight].
ach sooo....

Then (.. my Personal Probability Gauging Sensor/Actuator susurratin' mirthfully ..) zey/zep/zem were most likely not "apologists", but pure-hearted, mentally scimitar-shaking, wild-eyed word-by-word Allahu-(PBUH)-following (and hence stiffly Talibanthropophilic) ex-dwellers of the Marrakesh-Tunis-Tripoli-Beirut-Damascus triumphal Afro-Mideastern Crescent, in recent years/months/weeks/days morphed 120%-Berliner (or -Kölner, or -Hamburger, or .. uh, just look up any list of Chermanistan Metropoles.....)

As white flags of surrender have been used for centuries, Mooslims understand that.

Our Mooslimic comrades don't quite get that the above flag (also previously flown over the Embassy at Kabul) carries the same message as the white one, but to them, but your average Cleric or Mullah does not carry the same "woke" perception of homisexical relationships as his Amerikkan counterparts.

April 2021, Kabul 1

1 pardon, pardon, KAB SEO

Technically not consistent with the rest of this post:
GetBiden.jpg

This one is a bit different because it errs by omitting the crucial word, power, falsely making it appear that Californians will lose Tuesday. (Oh, no! Not the glorious world of next Tuesday!)

Red letters for emphasis, here it is with my correction to the right:
TUE.jpg

But to get back to the truth, here's my bonus side-by-side comparison:
TUE2.jpg