He's got a hand on your thermostat.
He's got a hand on your school.
He's got a hand on your wallet.
He's got a hand on your bank.
He's got a hand on your mortgage.
He's got a hand on your business.
He's O-Boctopus!

-----

Comrades, after discovering a cartoon entitled "Octobama" that depicted our Dear Leader with eight newborn babies, I changed the name of this post to O-Boctopus.

And how comforting it is too. This means that I don't have to think for myself, or plan for myself and indeed do anything for myself but look up in the sky and stare with worshipful gaze into the anal sphincter of His O'liness, as he solves all my problems.

That's what I tell myself, between tune-ups at Jiffi-Lobo.

And this Spring there will be a parade to celebrate the Octobama Juggernaut. I will be among the worshippers. But I hear it's best to keep a little distance lest one is caught under the Juggernaut's wheels.

I do not worry for I will bask in the gaze of His Beneficence: for He will make the lion lie down with the lamb, and the lamb will be barbecued. Oh. The lamp will be put to work putting out lots of other lambs who will have to work so that His O'liness will get to do all the social engineering that he wants.

Hold on a minute. Under cap and trade, all barbeque fires ought to be extinguished lest the smoke pollute the sacred air of the planet and emit evil carbon residue.

And what of the flatulence of the lamb? Where does one find a lamb on this earth that has not flatulated? Would it not be sacrilegious to sacrifice a flatulent animal?

As for your basking, okay. I haven't heard as of yet that basking ought to be regulated. Oh, what a glorious system we live under. We are free to bask all we want.

Comrade Theocritus,

I was confused by your use of the word "lamp." I took it literally, and didn't realize it was a likely typo. So, now, I understand that you didn't suggest that the lamb be barbequed at all.

Mea Culpa.

===========================
You are forgiven my child. - The Octobama

I for one welcome our multi limbed Obama overlord.

Yes, All HAIL The Octobama!!!

If you child needs a little tickle, the Octobama will be there to tickle her. If you need a dispute settled between a racist professor and a crazy arrest happy cop, the Octobama will settle the dispute. If you need to get back into your country after being thrown out, the Octobama will fight for you (and send the Many Titted Empress to work a diplomatic miracle).

If you need good graphics, or wish to have your graphics enhanced, call Comrade Red Rooster (Sorry, the Octobama can't do everything!).

Glorious Work Leninka!

Let's all celebrate with some Octopus flavored Ice cream, I'm sending your way from Japan!!!!!

Comrade Snoogie,

I love octopus. I even like it in the can. Once in a while I get myself a can at our local $.99 store and chow down (by myself--my spouse won't touch it).

I bet I would even like octopus ice cream. For me, it would be a treat (if they ever let me out of this gulag--that is).

I denounce Leninka for making my stomach turn. Also I denounce myself for being intolerant to Leninka's dietary preferences. But I denounce Leninka more.

Colonel,

No need for any denouncing because you have tummy troubles. Obamacare, is just the ticket to cure any digestive complaints you may have.

Psst...You lucky I didn't send over some octopus pizza your way. They have that here also.

Oh, but Colonel 7.62,

A good soldier needs the richest nutrition possible. Like the Soviet soldiers who always make sure to carry garlic in their pockets. I love garlic, too. It is a great way to spice up the flavor of canned octopus.

But the evil not-progs are fighting ObamaCare, so we don't have it yet, and Comrade Leninka's food continues to make me ill. So therefore I must drink more vodka to take away the pain.

Actually I don't mind squid, but octopus never did anything for me. In fact squid is kinda pointless to me too. It tastes like clam.

Colonel 7.62,

I know what you mean about squid. It can taste like a tasteless piece of rubber. However, squid played a role one Christmas for me. It was the blizzard of '82, and no one could get anywhere. I was invited to Christmas dinner at the house of a friend, and she was caught having to serve a number of us, and all she had in the freezer was a package of squid. So we clomped through the snow to the local convenience store, bought some spaghetti, white bread, and spaghetti sauce, and made squid spaghetti for dinner with bread pudding for dessert. The funniest part was that there was a guest who had just arrive from China, and had never had a Christmas dinner. His name was Wu.

Actually I don't mind squid, but octopus never did anything for me. In fact squid is kinda pointless to me too. It tastes like clam.

I actually like clam. Colonel I really enjoy the special variety that is exclusive in the Pacific Northwest, your neck of the woods I believe.

http://www.thetoque.com/030408/beardedclam.htm

Colonel,

Are you have a heavy progressive flow day? Has Che-Spotting got you down?

Take 6 and call us in the morning.

SUSHI!!!!!
If it's raw and from The Water, I Eat.

Red,Leninka, Colonel

Don't ever let this OUT!!!

They would kick me out of the country if they found out I leaked this out!

I've been had Comrades! Had!!!
I am a victim of Japanese Sushi oppression!

Perhaps my brother is right in calling it fish bait. But then he calls poodles and chihuahuas dog food.

A hand in my business?! I smell a bad sex joke here. . .

Comrade Elliot,

You would, wouldn't you?

So many tentacles, so little time.

Why is a Prog like a molester?

Because they can't keep their hands off your business.

(off)
Hahaha. . . oh that's bad, but I honestly did laugh a little.