Happy May Day!

[img]/images/various_uploads/May_Day_Lviv_1968.jpg[/img]

Archive photo: May Day 1968, USSR.
(Taken in Lviv, now independent Ukraine)

That's what people on an important mission always look like.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Blues_Brothers_Photo.jpg[/img]

KGB Blues Brothers.jpg

Persecuted by the fascist prison-industrial complex, the Catholic Church, and Illinois Nazis, they're on a mission from the KGB to raise the class consciousness of the American proletariat and deliver cheese-wiz to their oppressed comrades. But first, they'll have to dodge an hysterical woman with an AR-15 bent on preventing them from filing for the permits they'll need to put their band back together.

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/May_Day_Lviv_1968.jpg[/img]

Archive photo: May Day 1968, USSR.
(Taken in Lviv, now independent Ukraine)

I think that angry little child is a shapeshiffter that morphed into the ledgendary Triggleypuff.

Image Clara - I think this girl is more of kind that would be posting on the People's Cube after she would grow up.

I have no proof, and this is only my inner comrade talking, but based on how this female-identified child is gripping on that stick with air balloons, she is practicing to wield a shovel in her later years.

I will let the kollektive say the name.

Red Square wrote:Image Clara - I think this girl is more of kind that would be posting on the People's Cube after she would grow up.

I have no proof, and this is only my inner comrade talking, but based on how this female-identified child is gripping on that stick with air balloons, she is practicing to wield a shovel in her later years.

I will let the kollektive say the name.

Ah, yes Komrade Director, I see that now that you have directed me toward the korrect thinking. Much obliged. It was the bacon in her pocket that confused me.

There should be a Karl Marx dinner comedy roast on May Day just for laughs.

Comrade Direktor, Pinkie would NEVER be seen in public with wrinkled hose around her knees. Around her ankles, perhaps, but never around the knees.