#DoNotRidiculeHashTagDiplomacy

It has come to my attention that #hastagdiplomacy is being actively ridiculed and parodied by right wing, knuckle-dragging, Busheois TEA Party Neanderthals. Well, this time the joke's on them.

[img]/images/McArthur_Hashtag_Return.jpg[/img]
That's right, #hashtagdiplomacy has a proud history in America and it gets results. For example, this picture of General MacArthur looking concerned after being ordered to leave the Philippines was crucial in pushing the Japanese out of their conquered Pacific territories.

In fact, Emperor Hirohito later said that he was so moved by the picture he couldn't bear to allow Hideki Tojo to prosecute a war against a people who showed such sensitivity and caring.

"This hashtag sign plus the deployment of two colorful awareness ribbons in August of 1945 convinced me it was time not only to surrender, but to publicly deny my divinity," said the former emperor in an interview in 1988.

There you have it, comrades, history is on our side.

They ridiculed Reagan for SDI and "Tear down this wall," and today the same forces opposed to progress ridicule Dear Leader and the State Department. They were wrong about Reagan and history will prove they're wrong about #hashtagdiplomacy.

Chins up, comrades, and keep a cheery outlook knowing that Dear First Lady will be vindicated!

#ushankatip to a comrade coworker for the idea, and to an inmate at my reeducational facility for the graphics work.

#supercalifragilistic-freethosegirls-idocious

Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you tweet it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
#supercalifragilistic-freethosegirls-idocious!

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay

Brilliant, Comrade Marx!
Margaret, every time Dear First Lady appears in public, we'll play that tune. It will be her version of Hail to the Chief.

#hastagdiplomacy is the best diplomacy... because anything that can't be said in 140 characters or less just ain't worth saying.

Putin Starts Twitter Campaign to support Invasion of Eastern Europe.
#bringbacktheUSSRImage

Congratulations, Kommissar Blogunov! You've just been tweeted Pinkie's prestigious #BeetoftheWeek hashtag!

Unfortunately, we still don't have a new supply of bumperstickers, or even pictures of people holding up signs that say “My Child is Beet of the Week at The People's Cube.com.”

Just be grateful it's not a selfie of me holding up a sign that says #Shovelwhack.

Opiate of the People wrote:#hastagdiplomacy is the best diplomacy... because anything that can't be said in 140 characters or less just ain't worth saying.

#WellSaidComrade!!

Also, may we take this time to remember that infamous hashtag to which even #BringBackOurGirls could not compare: #WOTWU!!!

molon labe.png

* (That's Greek for "come the hell and get 'em, you Persian #&$@!'s!")

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
molon labe.png

* (That's Greek for "come the hell and get 'em, you Persian #&$@!'s!")
#OxeinaggeleinLakedemonioisotitidekeimethatiskeinonrimasipeithomenoi.

#MuchosSpacebosForThePromotionAndBeetofTheWeek

Dedhedvedev wrote:#theresalwaysroomforjello
#LifeInUtah

Comrade FredZarguna, welcome to the glorious Cube™!

I have had #mercy upon your #proletariat #self and plopped the image into your post, removing the link to photobucket.

Please see your email :)

Maybe he would have had more luck getting it.....
C_Christopher_Stevens-450x337more.jpg

Red Walrus wrote:Image
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Just be grateful it's not a selfie of me holding up a sign that says #Shovelwhack.

Pinkie should open up her own online whacks! museum. Pinkie's House of Whacks!

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Just be grateful it's not a selfie of me holding up a sign that says #Shovelwhack.

Pinkie should open up her own online whacks! museum. Pinkie's House of Whacks!
If she did, the government would buy them all up.

Michelle Obama's #AllPurposeHashtag

#Hashtag -- #IfYouLikeYourHashtagYouCanKeepIt -- Barack Obama

Hashtag -- #SpeakSoftlyButPostABigHashtag -- Barack Obama

Hashtag -- #AlQaedaIsDecimated -- Barack Obama

Hashtag -- #We'reAllGonnaFry -- Al Gore

Hashtag -- #GimmeMyCigarBack -- Monica Lewinsky

Hashtag -- #IfYouLikeYourDoctorYouCanKeepHimHerIt -- Barack-Obama

--KOOK

Hashtag -- #Whatever,Dudes--Barack-Obama-0002aAa-600x675.jpg

--KOOK

This just in, comrades! One of our faithful subsidiaries has announced the creation of a Marine Corps task force dedicated to generating online hashtags. And our detractors think hashtagging is pointless. Ha!

Or in Obama's case:

Walk big and carry a soft stick.

That's grotesque Comrade Walrus! Thanks a bunch! My depth perception is shot for days.

Our Muslim brothers have also learned to tweet:
terroristsposing.jpg

We have just been informed by the Big Hashtag Company that we are unable to keep our hashtag like the Great Leader promised us. Greedy sons of beet-ches!!!

#chairmanmaobama
chairmanmaobama2.jpg
I forgot to add #bananarepublic

#IfIActuallyGaveAShitAboutTheseGirlsWe'dBeLandingMarinesInNigeriaInsteadOfMakingSadFacesWhileHoldingAHashtagInASelfie

Ivan Betinov wrote:#IfIActuallyGaveAShitAboutTheseGirlsWe'dBeLandingMarinesInNigeriaInsteadOfMakingSadFacesWhileHoldingAHashtagInASelfie
Nein Prog.jpg
#BulletsBeatHashtags

#NotOurGirlsBokoHaram