Difference Between God And Obama

[img]/images/God_Obama_Previous_Admin.jpg[/img]

Last night the most trending hashtag on Twitter was #DifferenceBetweenGodAndObama. Our Twitterer-in-Chief, Comrade General Secretary, posted these contributions, only scratching the surface. Feel free to add.

God didn't have a "Previous Administration" to blame

On the seventh day God rested; Obama rested for the other six

God spake unto Moses; Obama spake unto giggling college students

[img]/peoples_resource/image/18998[/img]
God commanded not to covet thy neighbor's property; Obama commands to covet and redistribute it, too

God doesn't force you to sign up for his religion and tell you "If you like your commandment, you can keep it"

God told Noah to build an ark; Obama told Noah "you didn't build that"

God unleashed ten plagues on Pharaoh; Obama just signed him up for Obamacare

God's chosen people wandered in the desert for 40 years; Obama's people wandered in healthcare.gov for 40 weeks

God told Mary she was blessed with a child; Obama said she was punished with a baby

God banished Lucifer; Obama's mentor dedicated a book to him

God doesn't think he's Obama, while Obama is "sort of a God..."

One could hardly ask for a "pervier" administration than Dirty Bill and Harridan Hillary.

----------------

I see that the "pervious administration" typo has been corrected. Actually, I thought that "pervious" was quite descriptive of Dirty Bill.

If you don't believe in God you're an atheist. If you don't believe in Obama you're a racist.

God encourages you to be productive (see the story of the talents in the New Testament); Obama is happy to liberate you from your job.

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? - Num 23:19

To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress. - Pr 28:21

Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. - Duet 16:19

These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. - Pr 24:23

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons - Acts 10:34

For there is no respect of persons with God. - Rom 2:11

But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. - Js 2:9

Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts. -2 Chr 19:7

Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour. - Lev 19:15

The more interesting question is what is the difference between Obama and Cain?

Comrades, I am sure there are occasions when Glorious Leader should appear humble and admit there are powers in galaxy somewhat more equal than him. But this is not that time! We must realize Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ will not appear by itself, and if it does, I am sure Google will have fitted Glorious Leader with new combination Halo-prompter for occasion.
Captain Craptek wrote:If you don't believe in God you're an atheist. If you don't believe in Obama you're a racist.
On that note my Dear Captain...If you don't believe in Hillary, your a Hillariast?

This thread wouldn't be complete without this old one...

The difference between Obama and God? God doesn't think he is Barack Obama.

(RIMSHOT)

That said, God doesn't have a birth certificate either.

(A FEW NERVOUS GIGGLES)

I'm confused; aren't Obama and God one and the same?

God destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah; 0bama rebuilt.

Thank you for this site Mr. Atbashian. Between Red Square and and the kollektive, a healthy laugh is always delivered when it is needed. Please keep up the good work.

I denounce this Thomas Lifson! His place is to grab a shovel and tend beets!

Tourists...<spit>
I saw his article yesterday and didn't have time to post the link. Good Work CUBE! Keep getting "honorable mention" and we will continue to spread the "current truth" ! Image

FORWARD

God's son didn't look like Trayvon.
God's commandments are maxed out at 10. Obama has over 20,000.
God issues commandments. Obama issues executive orders.
God actually did "build that".
God raised the oceans. Obama says he will lower them.
God created the planet. Obama will heal it.
Jesus fed thousands by the power of God. Obama fed millions by food stamps.
God called the warming of the planet summer, Obama calls it global warming.

M84
Jesus, after healing, said, "Tell no one." Obama tells everyone.

Tovarichi wrote:Jesus Saves, Obama SPENDS

"Jesus saves, and Obama goes for the two-pointer but misses. He's pretty much missed every shot so far this administration, hasn't he Bob?"

"Yes, that's right, Jim. Obama is 0 for 243 from the floor and it's something of a mystery why they didn't bench him when they had the chance."

"So right, Bob. Well, we're halfway through the second half, and so far the score is Lions 28, Christians 0."

"God destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah; 0bama rebuilt."

So THAT'S what he meant by a "shovel ready project."

God's Word says a man who doesn't work, doesn't eat.
Obama says, don't work and you get food stamps and a cell phone.

When Obama dies, God's reward will be to meet him.

God gave us the Ten Commandments. O'bama gave us Eric "Holdem" Holder.

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:God gave us the Ten Commandments. O'bama gave us Eric "Holdem" Holder.
Comrade Bear! That was a long, long hibernation indeed!

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Bear! That was a long, long hibernation indeed!

My food stamps were dwindling and my O-fone needed a recharge. Does anyone know if we're past 2016 yet?

2016 trillion in debt? Not quite, but approaching fast...

Wouldn't that be 2016 gazillion? Or to keep it in line with the topic, O'bama unleashes a 2016 GOD-zillion debt upon the Proletariat.