Democrats must dig faster and use bigger shovels

By Oleg Atbashian | First published in FrontPage and TruthRevolt

The biggest media topic of the day, apart from how president-elect Trump is Hitler, is how the Democratic party can dig its way out of the sinkhole in which it woke up on November 9th. In the meantime, perpetual panic attacks among Democratic elites result in uncontrollable anger, projections, verbal incontinence, hallucinations, and outright lunacy.

Amidst alarming reports that her own party is being consumed by crisis, chaos, and infighting, Elizabeth Warren all of a sudden decided to call Trump's well-organized transition "chaotic" and demanded that a federal agency investigate this matter.

It was followed by the delusional idea of a ballot recount in three states at once. The debate is still open on who was more insane: those who brought it up a week after the expired deadline - or their supporters who donated over $5 million of their money for this crash and burn project.

Other widespread examples of lunacy, verbal incontinence, hallucinations, and projections include intrusive and repetitive thoughts about race, racism, and racists.

Aiming to regroup and clean up the mess without losing any of their personal power, confused Democratic elites are offering more erratic solutions, from embracing white working class nationalism to excluding white people from running the party.

Who are we to argue? If the Democrat party wants to continue to run on affirmative action principles, let them. I also urge them to expand on the idea and hire affirmative action pilots for their jets and affirmative action doctors for their Botox injections.

Barack Obama was an affirmative action president. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile were affirmative action DNC chairs. Hillary was an affirmative action presidential nominee.

As a result, the Democratic party has lost the White House, Senate, House of Representatives, many governorships, state and local legislatures, as well as the ability to make Supreme Court appointments that will determine the direction of the Judiciary for a generation. The Democrat party today is the weakest it has been since the 1920s.

My only regret is that the Democrats hadn't tested all of their half-baked ideas on their party first, before forcing them on the entire nation. Had they done that, their party would not have survived natural selection and today's Republicans would have to compete with a lot more sensible group of people.

In spite of all the evidence, some Democratic hard-liners continue to believe their party lost the elections because it didn't fully live up to its own principles.

Power to the hard-liners! If only they could force every rank and file Democrat to live exactly the way they want the rest of Americans to live, we'd see their ranks deflate to the size of the Communist Party USA faster than you can say "hypocrisy."

Here's a helpful to-do list:

Things the Democratic elites should do in order to live up to their party principles:

• Relinquish all positions of power to the less fortunate, previously overlooked due to their lack of skills, intelligence, language proficiency, work ethics, felony record, hygiene, or another disability.
  • Balkanize the Democratic party by splitting it into a thousand factions based on race, gender, language, country of origin, ethnicity, culture, religion, sexual orientation, profession, education, or disability - and let them fight each other to the death for power.
  • Limit your own healthcare options so that the less fortunate can have more.
  • Surrender all firearms, get rid of bodyguards or Secret Service agents.
  • Tear down all walls and fences around you, remove your locks and throw away the keys.
  • Move all your offspring from private "academies" to inner city public schools.
  • Turn your luxury condos and mansions into communal apartments for the homeless, or better yet, for the refugees from Syria, Somalia, and other troubled Third World countries.
  • Stop hiring tax accountants; donate all your income to the IRS because the government knows best how to use your money for the common good.
  • Redistribute the remaining personal wealth equally among fellow Democrats - stocks, bonds, real estate, yachts, bank accounts - to each according to their need.
  • Buy only overpriced, fair-trade, union-made, free-range, non-GMO, non-polluting, green-energy, locally grown, halal, organic, and otherwise regulated products.
  • Convert to the most progressive religion of Islam; then try to impose political correctness within its ranks and generally manage that organization as you've managed your own party.
  • Have mandatory consensual sex with each other regardless of gender, age, or body image - excluding any reproductive cis-gender relationships.
  • Help stop global warming and protect the environment by disconnecting from the power grid; replace shopping with dumpster-diving; establish quotas on toilet paper.
  • Save the planet and fight overpopulation by limiting your own lifespan.

Some of you may say, dude, don't point out their errors, we don't want them to smarten up. I say, we do want them to smarten up, dude. And right at this moment the best way to go about it is point out precisely how the use of their far-fetched leftist ideology has brought them to ruin.

With any luck, the least brainwashed of them will lose faith and stop pushing their hoary Utopian dogmas on the rest of us. There will be others, of course, who will stay the course and keep digging their way out of their hole until they surface in North Korea. Godspeed, comrades! Please dig faster and use bigger shovels.

Being an ex-Soviet citizen, I naturally perceive the reality through the prism of my past Soviet experiences. That said, today's political developments in America remind me of what happened in the USSR during Perestroika and Glasnost. The day Trump won the election I felt as elated as when the USSR officially collapsed.

I was lucky to have witnessed the fall of two evil empires from the inside. One was run by the monstrous Communist Party; the other by the well-greased Democratic party machine.

In the USSR, the Communist Party thrashed violently, obsessed with its own self-preservation without any regard to the crumbling Iron Curtain and the fact that nobody feared them any longer, nor believed a single word coming out of their mouths. And then it went down surprisingly fast. Disbanded without a whimper.

In the U.S., hardly anyone believes the leftist media anymore, especially after it was exposed to be a cog in the Democratic propaganda machine. Ideologically driven Hollywood movies tank in the box office, and politically correct colleges are quickly becoming the butt of every joke.

Make no mistake, well-connected Soviet apparatchiks still held on to their power and money, retaining many key positions in the government. That largely explains the undying culture of corruption in ex-Soviet countries that had never purged their ex-Communist officials, which badly needed to be done for the same reason de-Nazification was done in post-World War II Europe. But at least the stifling ideology was gone and living standards began to improve by leaps and bounds.

The Trump administration would be wise to perform a thorough lustration of leftist ideologues in all government agencies, similar to how it was done in Poland and other former Eastern Bloc states that have successfully purged their communist past. I'm not calling for purges of all rank and file Democrats, but the more zealous ideologues in the government had better get ready to use their professional skills, if any, in the private sector.

The election was only a preview; the real fight is about to begin. We need to move fast while the Democratic party is wallowing in its crisis. In the words of their own apparatchik, you never let a serious crisis go to waste.

There have been many great comments on this article on both FrontPage and Truth Revolt. To condense them to one line:

You don't have to be insane to be a Democrat, but it helps.

There have also been opinions that, "but for the fact that entertainment media is largely run by Leftist sympathizers, Oleg's witty recommendations would make for a nice comedy movies/tv series."

Especially promising was the idea of the Democrat Party staffing party leadership posts with non-whites, who will then pursue a policy of embracing white working class nationalism. Watching that could be entertaining in the extreme.

Also, it was nice to be featured in the lead just above Ann Coulter. I met her at the Restoration Weekend in Palm Beach three weeks ago, and she was very sweet and warm. And now she also has her very own People's Cube.

thusly, Comrade Director hastens with good advice :
Red Square wrote:use shovels, bigger shovels, and dig faster ...
and continues :
Red Square wrote:Things the Democratic elites should do ...

Lefty-Elite-2016, self-exposing its fully out of touch attitude(s) throughout the whole campaign-2016, and now ‒ post-Nov-8th ‒ rattling in serial paroxysms, this is the moment we have been waiting for*: hoisted into emptiness on their own "progressive" petard, under construction since the 60s.

* actually, already in 2012 ‒ only the guy to fill the petard's tank wasn't up to this task, then.

And, Comrade Director, your analysis and diagnosis is mar―vel―ous.

The petard circus rehearsing (let the Frogeater off the hook, he is not a red sock) :

Die Große Vorsitzende aka Frau Merkel, she's nominally also not a red sock (she's a RINO, cubed).
Merkel's (& Co) petard ‒ fall-2017 elections: it doesn't, for now, look like she will be shoved away.

Tear down all walls and fences around you, remove your locks and throw away the keys.
What I always found odd about those who decry borders and advocate no property lines, is that they are the same kind of people who would argue that we should "look to nature" for determining the proper human action. And nature shows us a very rigid form of property lines and clearly delineated living spaces. In fact, in many cases, when said "natural property lines" are violated, extreme violence and even death can be the fate of the transgressors.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
The petard circus rehearsing (let the Frogeater off the hook, he is not a red sock) :

Oh, DEAR! No wonder we're never able to make any Progress on Global Warming.

Keep digging, comrade Madonna. It is for the good of the Party.

Madonna raises $7.5M for Malawi, slams Trump in Miami show
Madonna, who performed in a pink sequined clown top and fishnet stockings, seemed to hold nothing back, especially her opinions on the election, joking with the audience that she had promised to perform sexual favors for those who voted for Hillary.

She coyly said she'd been in Donald Trump's bed, but later revealed it was for a magazine photo shoot and that Trump wasn't even there — and she criticized his cheap sheets.

"They won't be Egyptian cotton because we all know how he feels about Muslims don't we," she said as some audience members gasped.

She gyrated to a slowed-down version of Britney Spears' "Toxic" and seductively sang, "You know that you're toxic," as images of Trump appeared on a large screen behind her.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
(Having trouble in Prog Off mode getting this to recognize carriage returns to break into paragraphs)

Any thoughts on the historical parallels between the Democrats' predicament today and the Federalists' predicament 200 years ago?

In 1816, the Federalists fielded their final presidential candidate. They lost to James Monroe of the Democratic-Republican party (from the remains of that party the early Democrats sprang up via Jackson and Van Buren though they were limited government, states' rights, etc. in the late 1820s).

Monroe ran unopposed in 1820 and the next election, 1824, saw four presidential candidates from the same party.

The Federalists were the big government, loose interpretation of the Constitution ("living Constitution") party of that era. The Federalists had some Congressmen and Senators as well as state and local elected officials for a while after 1816, but never ran a presidential candidate after 1816. By the late 1820s, they disappeared and some even folded into the then new Democrat Party which at the time had an ideology almost totally in opposition to the Federalists.

At this point, current Democrats and the late Federalist Party share similar ideologies (minus the social issues and identity politics which didn't exist back then). With the implosion of the Federalists, many did join the Democratic-Republican Party, making it the only national party and taking away all meaning.

So, if the Democrats of today become largely a Northeast, West Coast, and Chicago party and the Republicans become the only national party, we would have to make sure even in this new Trump era that it doesn't slip back to being like.....2014...
Last edited by Red Square on 12/4/2016, 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Trying to add paragraph structure...hope it works, and if it does, hope I got the parabreaks about where you wanted them. --Betinov

At this point, current Democrats and the late Federalist Party share similar ideologies (minus the social issues and identity politics which didn't exist back then).
Would you say that the sectionalism of the early nineteenth century would qualify as identity politics?

ImageThe Democrats may have already traded for larger shovels and increased digging time. We'll know for sure if Keith Ellisonbecomes the Democrats' party chair.
Needless to say, anyone who disagrees with Ellison's chairmanship is an "islamophobe", so we'll see if Democrats are strong enough to stand up to the name-calling from their followers that comes from being honest.

Comrades,
My only suggestion for the doomocrats, automate to dig faster.

GC

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:... if Keith Ellison becomes the Democrats' party chair ...
horror! to be a ‒ what, chair?

Isn't it below the dignity of a Musulman ‒ to be, al-harrakah, an effing chair?
Shouldn't it be ‒ if not a para-sultanic throne ‒ at least a bejeweled cushion?
A levitating cushion, I mean, of course. Solar power driven, electric ‒ sure?
islam.isnogud.(147).png

Comrade Ivan Betinov, thanks very much! Much more readable. I'm thinking it's Google Chrome as I normally use Firefox here except Firefox likes to crash these days. I think that's an excellent point....the sectionalism of that time is like the identity politics of the day. And, the Federalists were big into cronyism with the wealthy merchants of the day --- like the Democrats are with corporate execs and especially Silicon Valley today. Federalists proclaimed a public debt to be a "good thing". Democrats don't say it's a good thing; they just add to it and don't care.

The more things change the more they stay the same (and similar platitudes that can actually be exploded quite easily).

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Ivan Betinov, thanks very much! Much more readable. I'm thinking it's Google Chrome
Nyet, Comrade. It's a bug in the phpBB code that Comrade Red Square uses to power this site, and it's been not-working for as long as I've been here.

If you compose your posts in Rich Text, you need to switch to Poor Text to add back in the line breaks that Rich Text strips out.

I've seen this in all browsers.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:... if Keith Ellison becomes the Democrats' party chair ...
horror! to be a ‒ what, chair?

islam.isnogud.(147).png
Perhaps it is a Brighton bath chair, which is pushed by an infidel dhimmi.

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Ivan Betinov, thanks very much! Much more readable. I'm thinking it's Google Chrome ...
uh, me Dummkopf, forgot to tell'ya here :
Comrade Vlad - as I saw your (Having trouble in Prog Off mode getting this to recognize carriage returns to break into paragraphs), I wrote transmitted you a Kube-email (actually, two, and 2 days ago) with HOW-TO steps for getting those damn <CRs> to become paragraph-breaks.

Just look in the upper-right corner of this page - there is that FAQ/Gallery/... menu there, right? and the last menu-item is New Messages, and it says 2 New Messages, korrekt?

Just click on that item, and then follow (computer-user-action-wise) common sense.

P.S. says MM, my Muse Memoria :
oh, those early Kubist days... and Mein Kampf with (among others) those effing <CRs>...

I thought I was being original with "bigger shovels." But here's a similar metaphor by a prog-blogger in the Puffington Host, from 2013. Except he's talking about the Republicans digging their grave by not surrendering to the open borders idea. Sure. Trump did the very opposite and won.

Talking Point #6 - Digging their own grave

This one is pure politics. The politics of fear, in fact. Fear of political irrelevancy.

“To get out of a hole, the first rule is always to stop digging. Some Republicans have realized this. Some have not. Some, in fact, have grabbed a bigger shovel and are digging even more furiously than ever. The Republican Party truly needs to get on board with comprehensive immigration reform. They need to do so for their own political survival. If the effort falls apart, Republicans should realize that no matter how hard they try to paint the Democrats as the bad guys, they still are going to pay the price at the ballot box in all upcoming elections. Latinos aren't stupid — they can see who is really fighting for a solution, and who is fighting just to appear to be fighting. Any Republicans who doubt this can look at the demographics of states like New Mexico and Colorado and Nevada to see the future of their party. And the next states which could flip blue — states like Arizona and Texas — may put the White House out of reach for Republicans for an entire generation, at the very least. Latinos aren't going to be happy with ‘we tried, but Democrats killed the effort,' folks. That's not the way to convince them to support your party. That hole the Republican Party has been digging for a long time now may in fact turn out to be the party's grave. Republicans have this one last chance to avoid such a fate. It would behoove them to take it.”
Just for giggles I looked up the author's blog to see how he's doing today. Sure enough, he's swinging his shovel left and right and hitting everyone stuck in the hole with him upside the head, screaming out their names on this very long blame list.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... It's a bug in the phpBB code that Comrade Red Square uses to ...
ok, Lysenkomann ‒ those bourgeois accusations (near denouncements, indeed) of yours, transmitted towards Comrade Red Square, that's a thing between His Supreme Comradeness and you, climatically toiling element of The Masses* ™. I just stocked up on popcorn.

Now, a technicality : that oddity in <CR> behavior (bad in RICH TEXT mode, good in POOR TEXT mode), that's more a feature, than a bug. RICH TEXT "thinks" in HTML, POOR TEXT "thinks" in RAW TEXT, both by design.

And concerning HTML vs. RAW, with all blessings that HTML hands out : when the show trial against HTML starts ‒ charge being "Un-Bolshevistically Torturing Poor Masses" ‒ I will be the first to shrilly screech "Now, having said all this, why aren't I 50 points ahead of you, HTML?". Jawohl!

* Yedinitsa eto nol' said great Red Poet and People's Artist Mayakovsky, meaning 1 = 0 1, by which M addressed exactly you, Lysenkomann ‒ as both 1, and then 0.

1 Total Revolution of pre-Communist Mathematics, towards Mayakovskian Mathematics based on Axiom-M ( 1 = 0 ), that has already been done in the Outer-Kube Universe, time ago, and ™-ed. (by yours truly, if you insist to know ; tell'ya, Keynesianism is pipsqueak compared to M-Math.)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Keynesianism is pipsqueak compared to M-Math.)
That has long been discovered by Cubist scientists. it's called...

PeopleMath™: All Numbers Are Equal

Re-educate yourself, comrade!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:horror! to be a ‒ what, chair?

< Iznogoud explodes >
sheez, when it comes to accessoires ― those funky umbrellas, ostrich feathers, bath chairs, you name it ― nobody beats a Comradette!

I just reread the PeopleMath thread and found Ivan Betinov's comment from 2007 that is just as relevant in 2016:
Ivan Betinov wrote:We can apply the People's Math to election returns! For example, in traditional, capitalist-derived math you would have to set up the equation thusly:

Let X = the number of people who vote for Hillary
Let Y = the number of people who vote for evil
Let Z = the number of registered voters who actually get out and vote

SO:

Z - Y = X (# of voters minus misguided fools who vote against Hillary equals number of votes for Hillary)

But with the People's Math, all numbers are X:

Let X = number of people who vote for Hillary
Let X = Misguided fools who don't vote for Hillary
Let X = Number of registered voters + undocumented workers, house pets and root vegetables

SO:

(X - X)*X + X = HRC + DC/AF1 (# of voters minus fools who vote against the Dear Leader multiplied by those who did vote for truth and justice and all that other stuff plus however many votes manufactured to balance the equation equals all votes being cast for Hillary, who immediately jets to DC on Air Force One)

THUS proving mathematically that Hillary will win the next election (so why even bother to hold it?)

Red Square wrote:... Re-educate yourself, comrade!
Indeed, once upon a time ‒ and me being a hard-toiling Comrade ‒ I already educated myself on the glorious treatise of Marshal Pupovich, plus further contributions by Math-equal Comrades.

But of course ‒ rehearsal, rehearsal, and once again rehearsal, only this makes for pure IndoctrinEdookayshn*.

* as it says...
[color=#999999]... in today's The New York Times :[/color] wrote:Die Aufnahmefähigkeit der großen Masse ist nur sehr beschränkt, das Verständnis klein, dafür jedoch die Vergesslichkeit groß. Aus diesen Tatsachen heraus hat sich jede wirkungsvolle Propaganda auf nur sehr wenige Punkte zu beschränken und diese schlagwortartig so lange zu verwenden, bis auch bestimmt der Letzte unter einem solchen Worte das Gewollte sich vorzustellen vermag.
wrote:The absorbing capacity of the masses is very limited, the understanding is scant, yet the forgetfulness is vast. Based on those facts, every effective propaganda has to be limited to very few points, reduced to slogans, and then repeated as long as even the last one comes to conceive in those words the desired mental image.

uh, pardon, my bad, my poor synapses.
not NYT, but Herr Hitler's Mein Kampf.

Red Square wrote:I just reread the PeopleMath thread and found Ivan Betinov's comment from 2007 that is just as relevant in 2016: < Comrade Betinov's tractatus cited >
... indeed, it's prophetic, in both 2008 and 2016.
And it shows once again, what a Brainiac our Comrade Betinov is! _FORMALDEHYDE RULES !

That Messiah-2008, that was just a so-called Strange Attractor [see Chaos Theory],
with a possible addendum of Comradette Pamalinsky's achoo! butterfly effect.

While Deplorator-2016 is plain and simple just a Jerk System [see Chaos Theory].

You don't pay any attention to spasms of chaos, do you?

So, Fundamental Screeching Theorem holds :

Shrillary = I WON, both 2008 and 2016. _Q.E.D.

Corollary :
Shrillary = P45 + P46 = P (45 + 46) = P91.

Meaning :
Shrillary IS and REMAINS POTUS for (91 - 46) * 8 = 360 years, that is until A. D. 2377.

Genosse Dummkopf [color=#a0a0a0]([/color][url=http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/democrats-must-dig-faster-and-use-bigger-shovels-t19033.html#208995][color=#999999]here[/color][/url][color=#999999])[/color] wrote: * Yedinitsa eto nol' said great Red Poet and People's Artist Mayakovsky, meaning 1 = 0 1, by which M addressed exactly you, Lysenkomann ‒ as both 1, and then 0.

1 Total Revolution of pre-Communist Mathematics, towards [highlight=#ffff7f]Mayakovskian Mathematics[/highlight] based on Axiom-M ( 1 = 0 ), that has already been done in the Outer-Kube Universe, time ago, and ™-ed. (by yours truly, if you insist to know ; tell'ya, Keynesianism is pipsqueak compared to [highlight=#ffff7f]M-Math[/highlight].)
Red Square wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Keynesianism is pipsqueak compared to M-Math.
That has long been discovered by Cubist scientists: PeopleMath™: All Numbers Are Equal
agreed, PeopleMath™ beats M-Math™, the Mayakovskian Math, based on Axiom-M ( 1 = 0 ).
Here is, why :

Last time I checked, the KKKapitalistic Debt of Deplorable Amerikkka was $19.314.159.263.235 .

Esteemed Comrade Reader, as you go now to check, that number has of course progressively grown by billions-trillions-chimpanzillions, but that's an aside.

And here is the weakness of M-Math™ :
Ok, its elegant ‒ being axiomatic ‒ BUT : to reduce the debt of $19.314.159.263.235 to $0,
you have to 19.314.159.263.235 times apply Axiom-M, in each step annihilating a $1 to $0, and thereby behind-the-scenes subtracting said $1 from total debt.

Whereas with PeopleMath™, you simply appeal to Basic Equality Of Everything, Numbers included, and that way elegantly set 19.314.159.263.235 = 0 (in $$, of course), and bada-bing bada-boom.

RedDiaperette wrote:

< Iznogoud explodes >
Prophetic foresight, Comradette!
You mean, like this here? :

(the 72 huris inside the Brighton apparatus,
of course, at pleasure of Comrade Musulman)

( Progressivist Ellison now content )

I notice that the People's Math correctly predicted the outcome of both the 2008 and 2016 elections. At least by Socialist standards of "correct."

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

< Iznogoud explodes >
Prophetic foresight, Comradette!
You mean, like this here? :

(the 72 huris inside the Brighton apparatus,
of course, at pleasure of Comrade Musulman)

( Progressivist Ellison now content )
Indeed, Comrade Dummbkopf. It is written in the Sharia-based Pact of Umar that when a Muslim wishes to be seated, dhimmis must stand up and yield their seats. (I assume the seats of the chairs, although there have been times when they have been required to yield their nether parts as well.) As long as all those dhimmis are standing about, they may just as well push the bath chair, no?

RedDiaperette wrote:Indeed, Comrade Dummbkopf ...
I beg your pardon, Ma'am Comradette, it's neither Dummbkopf nor Dumbkopf, but Dummkopf, ja?
RedDiaperette wrote:... It is written in the Sharia-based Pact of Umar that when a Muslim wishes to be seated, dhimmis must stand up and yield their seats. (I assume the seats of the chairs, although there have been times when they have been required to yield their nether parts as well.) As long as all those dhimmis are standing about, they may just as well push the bath chair, no?
yep.
and impressively illustrated in 4½ minutes of "How to make dhimmi's life exciting" by UK's Islamist-Nr-2 (after Nr-1, Mr. Choudary ‒ who was finally, mid 2016, sent to jail for 5½ years)

or go directly to MEMRI, a priceless (and very serious) source.

I cry you mercy, Comrade Dummkopf. I blame the typo on alt-right hackers. Or perhaps ctrl-right. These keyboards are difficult for feline paws.

I have just noticed that the last of your chair posters advertises "Invalid Chairs." What corrections would it take to render them valid? A recount, perhaps? But of what? Do they have hanging chads? I sense many shovel-ready jobs here. (Which returns us to the topic of shovels, perhaps.)

RedDiaperette wrote:I cry you mercy, Comrade Dummkopf. I blame the typo on alt-right hackers. Or perhaps ctrl-right. [highlight=#ffff00]These keyboards are difficult for feline paws[/highlight].

I have just noticed that the last of your chair posters advertises "Invalid Chairs." What corrections would it take to render them valid? A recount, perhaps? But of what? Do they have hanging chads? I sense many shovel-ready jobs here. (Which returns us to the topic of shovels, perhaps.)

Comrade RedD,

I suggest you teach one of your newborn smidgens the art of typing. Their tiny paws should fit quite well on tiny keys.

Comrade Mikhail, most glorious! So the problem is equal for all browsers. And it actually favors the poor (by failing in the editor for the rich). How much more progressive can on get?

Comrade Dummkopf, thanks! I will take a look at these instructions so I can be more clear (to quote Dear Leader "Let me be clear...") in the future. I keep forgetting about the private message feature.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I notice that the People's Math correctly predicted the outcome of both the 2008 and 2016 elections. At least by Socialist standards of "correct."
Here are two examples of inkorrekt, bourgeois, or non-PeopleMath:

From New York:

There are 3,141 counties in the United States
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.
Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties, Trump won Richmond)
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

And from California:

The total popular vote count shows Donald Trump won the popular vote in 30 states and Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 20 states plus D.C.
The total count for all states:
Trump was 62,510,659.
Clinton was 64,817,808.
The difference is Clinton winning by 2,307,149.

However, totaling all states excluding California, Donald Trump won the popular vote. In California the vote count was Clinton 8,292,775 & Trump 4,276,750.

Now, let's deduct Clinton's California vote from her national vote.
64,817,808 - 8,292,775 = 56,525,033.
Now let's deduct Trump's California vote from his national vote.
62,510,659 - 4,276,750 = 58,233,909.
The difference is Trump winning by 1,708,876.

So, in effect, Hillary Clinton was elected president of California and Donald Trump was elected president of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.

And this is why the Party needs the korrekt PeopleMath.

And also: the 17.000.000 illegal aliens the Eurokubists sent to vote multiple times in all states did not arrive in time. We rented Cuban boats and Jeeps. They did not get very far...

Red Square wrote:... inkorrekt, bourgeois, or non-PeopleMath:
There are [highlight=#ff0000].3,141.[/highlight] counties in the United States
That's out‒ra‒geous‒ly bourgeois !
Remember (click if need be ) [highlight=#ff0000].pi.[/highlight] ?

RedDiaperette wrote:I cry you mercy, Comrade Dummkopf ...
Dear RedD, if you got really triggered, I will share with you, when we are back from the fields, my daily ration of vasyerzup, our beloved watery kasha, ok? Say, two spoonfuls, ok?

RedDiaperette wrote:... I have just noticed that the last of your chair posters advertises "Invalid Chairs." What corrections would it take to render them valid? A recount, perhaps? But of what? Do they have hanging chads? I sense many shovel-ready jobs here. (Which returns us to the topic of shovels, perhaps.)
Here the correction algorithm :
1. Make Comrade PBUH Ellison the Chair. No recount, no chads. Jus' make.
2. Should now anybody say "Invalid Chair", you give him Yelena-treatment. Yep, shovel-ready job.

tmp.png

In case you not sure how Yelena-algorithm goes, jus' follow instructions :
a) using shovel, whack that "anybody", by means of the shovel, straight in his teeth.
b) see the aforementioned teeth marching out of "anybody's" orifices whistling Preußens Gloria*.
c) shout Allahu aqbar, Glory to Marx, or sumptin.

*APPENDIX :

Red Square wrote:Keep digging, comrade Madonna. It is for the good of the Party.

Madonna raises $7.5M for Malawi, slams Trump in Miami show
Madonna, who performed in a pink sequined clown top and fishnet stockings, seemed to hold nothing back, especially her opinions on the election, joking with the audience that she had promised to perform sexual favors for those who voted for Hillary.

She coyly said she'd been in Donald Trump's bed, but later revealed it was for a magazine photo shoot and that Trump wasn't even there — and she criticized his cheap sheets.

"They won't be Egyptian cotton because we all know how he feels about Muslims don't we," she said as some audience members gasped.

She gyrated to a slowed-down version of Britney Spears' "Toxic" and seductively sang, "You know that you're toxic," as images of Trump appeared on a large screen behind her.

You left out the kinky part:

"[Sean] Penn, who attended the fundraiser and bid on several pricey items when the auction stalled, handcuffed Madonna and crawled through her legs at one point as the two tried to coerce the audience to bid higher."
I tried that with Comrade Putout once and was arrested - but I'm not one of the beautiful people. (remember this, Comrade P?)

...and at first I thought that was a personal hygiene issue that could be tended with a weed-whacker and a sharp razor, who knew that tossing a handful of nuts down the corridor would send the problem scampering off...works everytime!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:...and at first I thought that was a personal hygiene issue that could be tended with a weed-whacker and a sharp razor, who knew that tossing a handful of nuts down the corridor would send the problem scampering off...works everytime!

How coarse, crude, and uncouth... but, I shall not respond. I will rise above your Lilliputian insults.

BTW: Which corridor?

Comrade rodent,

Why of course at the Ministry of Truth, main corridor, just in front of room 101. For your convenience, they have swept the nuts into a pile...

Oh, pay no attention to the box floating 8 inches above the pile. It's there for (ummmm ahhh <cough>) shade...

Captain Craptek wrote:... BTW: Which corridor?
yay, that corridor? the one that smiles at a muy especial way to eat (Marx forbid!) olives?