Bin Laden Dead (Out of character)

Yes. It's confirmed Bin Laden is dead. The news is all over the internet, tv, radio and newspapers so I don't feel the need to link to anything. All things considered, it's about time. I remember when I heard about 9-11, and I know Oleg watched the whole mess unfold.

Pretty happy right now. Good work US Military!

Image It is a great day for America if you ask me. Maybe now people will realize why we went in there in the first place. . . I'm giving them too much credit again, aren't I?

I will say this though, the world may not be completely safe, but I do believe it is a little safer. Also, while better late then never, I just wish it would have happened under Bush.

For a worthy adversary I submit the following as a proper way to pay our respects....

+

RIH Osama.....

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:Image
For a worthy adversary I submit the following as a proper way to pay our respects....

RIH Osama.....
The pigs are a nice touch.

That Usam bin Laden a.k.a. Osama bin Laden has now joined 72 She-Devils in Hell is great news for everyone not trapped in the medievalism of Islamic Fanaticism. We owe unlimited gratitude to the special forces team who sent him on that one-way journey to Hell.

Also, can't resist reprising a hopeful video from years ago: Extinction-101.

And one more:

and one more very important thing-- whom to thank!

Thanks also to Dubya for having ordered that the gun be loaded and a relentless search begun and to Obama for having ordered that the trigger be pulled.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 5/2/2011, 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: fixed link; fixed link; added image & text

Image God bless our Armed Forces and intelligence agencies.

Here are a couple of funny tweets

@iowahawkblog US has Osama's body? Good, now we can pour the foundation for WTC II.

@adamsbaldwin Yay! The commie May Day is now forever changed into Obama Killed Osama Day!

and then there is this https://twitter.com/#!/GhostOsama

We eagerly await suitably commemorative art work from Oleg and Maksim. --KOOK

Maksim..that's exactly the tune that went through my head when I heard about Osama lol Love me some Team America..and some dead Osama!

So has Chairman Obama just pissed off about half his donors?

STOP THE LIES!!! The People's Islamofascist Struggle of Freedom Fighters™ against the oppressor USSA continues in the name of Osama, praise be upon him.

Obama went on to say that Osama bin Laden's body was treated according to Islamic custom and that he was killed by US forces that recently completed Gay Sensitivity Training.

<off>Good news!
The rest of the good news will be when the remaining destruction imposed on America by this present regiem is gone. That will take long than 10 yr. too.

I don't like the burial at sea - who cares about Mooslimic custom? We're Americans! - we have customs which should have been honored. And it doesn't involve giving any honor to bin Laden by a Navy burial at sea.

bin laden dead.jpg

Image Just from an old Sailor, many thought that burying this Bin laden at sea imparts some sort of respect. It does not for this disgrace on humanity. Bin Laden is a man of the desert, spawned by it and the nuturing grounds of Islam. He met his just demise by the Navy Seals, men from the sea and to throw his carcass into the ocean is justice. His spirit may have came from the Saudi desert but he will now have to call the sea his home, forever.........That is justice today and justice forever in the afterlife for this waste of humanity. And though I do not like Obama or his policies.......I say good Job to him for giving the green light to finally get this piece of gabarge the bullet he deserved.

Burial at Sea could be a good idea if the body is dropped from high enough and the waters are shark infested!

Major Mistake says we know nothing about the sea, he preferes and ant hill in Africa!His brain was always dead, the rest of his body has now caught up.This did not happen earlier because during a "press briefing" Bin was told by a reporter his satellite phone could easily and was being tracked. He stopped using that phone!Major Miistake the remark should have been censored by gunshot!
Last edited by General Confusion on 5/2/2011, 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: clarity

Reportedly OBL's last words were; "Hey Akhmed, check out my new iPhone, it's got GPS and everything!"

Red Rooster wrote:STOP THE LIES!!! The People's Islamofascist Struggle of Freedom Fighters™ against the oppressor USSA continues in the name of Osama, praise be upon him.
Ahhhh... a voice of reason in the storm of hate!

ProgOff.JPG
Kool-Aid_Man, most excellent :)

ProgOn.JPG

First images of the burial at sea according to Islamic custom are being released;

Sheik Bin Laden?....Not any more. Shark Bait Laden.

Yey!!!!!!,

I'm going to pop a bottle of Dom Pérignon. Mr. Bin Laden is dead and all that scary terrorism stuff can finally end. It's so nice that finally every single one of those three thousand that lost their lives on 911 have been avenged. Thank you President Obama!!!! You have truly saved us. And now we can bring our soldiers home. I love a story of good vs. evil. Our handsome and powerful hero Barack Obama vs. the evil Osama Bin Laden (creator of terrorism). You see… Good always wins.

Obama 2012

Image All Hail, His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor, Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama (Mm-Mm-Mm). Killer of Demons, Defeater of George Bush & Sarah Palin, Lord of the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea. Barack Husssein Obama, Mm-Mm-Mm!

Image Only in this crazy world do we celebrate and rejoice a Royal wedding and a death in the same weekend. I wish I could be excited about the death, but unfortunately see it as a change of leadership as I worry for our continued safety. Praying for all military that defend us worldwide.

Prog Off:

Q: Do you know what Osama said when the US Navy Seals told him he needs to surrender?
A: "I need to surrender like I need a hole in the head!"

Ok, please help me fine tune my joke. If anyone has connections on Wall Street, they always have the best jokes in times like this.

Prog On:

How terrible that Imperialist Running Dogs used GUNS to MURDER a poor, goat herder who never did anything to us. Sensible Progressive laws should keep guns out of the hands of our military.

Here is an enlightened, sensitive, and non-judgmental perspective approved by the Party™ for the Children™. Julie Waters of our esteemed sister site, the Daily Kos, says...
"I will make this brief:
I do not recall a single moment in my life when I felt it right to cheer for someone's death.
I'm not saying it's wrong to do so -- I just don't find myself able to relate to it. I can comprehend celebrating events which may involve someone's death (winning a war, conducting a raid which safely gets hostages home). I just don't connect with the idea of "we finally killed him. Let's go out and celebrate!"
And yeah, on a certain level, I get the mocking of Republicans because Bush didn't get Bin Laden and "we" did. I get the idea that people have focused all their attention on Bin Laden for nearly a decade now, so this may come as a welcome sign that things are moving in the right direction. Did he deserve to die? Probably. I don't know. I don't favor the death penalty; I never have, but that doesn't mean I don't understand why some do. I just don't feel like "deserve" means anything. Justice is not always about what people deserve.
Was it just for Bin Laden to die? Again, probably, but I can't claim to speak for justice. That's part of our law: we do not have monarchs, kings, emperors or gods to make sole decisions of justice. It is a collaborative process. Collectively, as a country, I think we do believe that, but that doesn't necessarily make it just.
But the man is dead, and not without reason, and while I think it was reasonable and expected that this day would come, there is no possible way I can find it in me to cheer about it.
I don't begrudge anyone what they feel, and I'm not criticizing anyone. I'm just saying, in as simple terms as I can, that I just don't feel it, and I'm fairly certain I can't stomach to watch it."
Well done, SEALs! I hope they smeared him with pig fat and sprinkled him with bacon bits before he was dumped overboard. Also, I wonder if Diane Sawyer is as excited as we are over the Navy's latest recycling project.

#2 Al Zawacky has declared Victory for his former boss.

221955_212741325412323_100000293719262_798384_5018942_n.jpg

{off}
shark chum.

Burial at sea = toilet flush. Similar products, same result.

The "death penalty" is justified for particular people, according to our law and the Bible. It's held for those who have committed murder, the unjustified (criminal) taking of another's life.

OBL wasn't given the death penalty - he was killed in a war he and islam declared on America; he was a war criminal. Whether our military was instructed to take him alive or not, we'll never know (I do find it hard to believe, Obama who so wanted to bring terrorist to America for trial, didn't want that for OBL); but he was killed justly and legally. And just as people were happy when Hitler was killed, Mussolini and countless other evil people, I have no qualms in his demise.

Shark chum works. And after all Jezebel was eaten by dogs.

But the jobs isn't over - we still have many who need to be executed in Gitmo.

Ohh..... And I'm suppose to say "Closure". Like.... maybe.... President Obama brings "closure" to another of the problems Bush created.

There

Crystal Moon wrote:I love a story of good vs. evil. Our handsome and powerful hero Barack Obama vs. the evil Osama Bin Laden (creator of terrorism). You see… Good always wins.

Then by that logic, Obama will be thrown out of office in 2012.

Speaking of the lost souls at Gitmo,

We should give them a fair chance. Park a "Freedom" boat three miles off shore.
If they can make it through the highly shark infested waters to the boat, they are free men!

Those who do not are recycled in a natural manner. Everybody wins!

Comarde Confusion - what a smart idea. You're correct, it's a win/win situation.

I am proud to announce a lottery of betting on who will "win" more - them or the sharks? Any takers?

bets.jpg

Kool Aid, I much like your pictures.

There is one problem: will the corpse of Osama kill all the fish in the ocean? Or will they suddenly turn into jihadi fish? Perhaps they will work the phone lines for Dear O'leader's 2012 campaign. I'm getting silly here.

Frankly I wish we'd brought the corpse. Nine years ago our military was digging up corpses in Afghanistan looking for a man of 6'4" with a micropenis. Just as there are rumors about John Dillinger's pecker, I wanted to see a picture of that, and post it everywhere.

"Osama Bin Laden is a pin prick!"

BREAKING! Osama's seized hard drives contain the complete works of Super Kommissar Maksim in a folder named "LOL", various videos of goats being sodomized and some wicked Pecan Pie recipes!

Seized cell phones reveal numerous contacts with our very own Comrade Whoopie, Leninka, Frau Pulloskies and the Colonel himself!

Strangely absent is any evidence of contact with Mrs. Alczarweary...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:BREAKING! Osama's seized hard drives contain the complete works of Super Kommissar Maksim in a folder named "LOL", various videos of goats being sodomized and some wicked Pecan Pie recipes!

Seized cell phones reveal numerous contacts with our very own Comrade Whoopie, Leninka, Frau Pulloskies and the Colonel himself!

This was top secret information, Comrade Buffoon. Do you have permission from his dearest Leader to be exposing such exposed material?!
You might have to be denounced.... right after a wee bit of vodka...

I have not, nor have I the Frau, ever been to Mr. bin Laden's top secret bunker!!! This is all a lie (please disregard any and all emails you receive saying the otherwise.)

https://waznmentobe.com/uncategorized/video-of-bin-ladens-compound.html

Crystal Moon wrote:Ohh..... And I'm suppose to say "Closure". Like.... maybe.... President Obama brings "closure" to another of the problems Bush created.

There
Like Gitmo Crystal Meth Moon? Is that "closure" happening anytime soon or is Barry an evil Bush tool? Has somebody stolen our Barack? I just don't understand. What happened to all those glorious promises? Please tell me Barawwk is being held captive in the White House basement and this evil man who keeps Bush's Gitmo open is an impostor POTUS.

I foresaw this day and rejoiced 10 years ago!

The Mighty How Long wrote:I foresaw this day and rejoiced 10 years ago!

hummm, this means you were rejoicing under the Bush administration, who first began the Hunt for Osamer.... good thinking.

Welcome How Long. How Long will you be staying?

Say this reminds me of some old jokes...

What was the last thing to go through Osama's mind? An American bullet.

What color were his eyes? Blew...one blew left and one blew right.

Now for the outrage. This is part of the muslim prayer said over his body on the deck of a US warship...
"O Allah, admit him to Paradise and protect him from the torment of the grave and the torment of Hell-fire."

MY ASS!

As for dumping him at sea, all I can say is that many of our honored dead are so buried. Putting him in the sea is tantamount to burying him at Arlington Cemetery. I would've dumped him in a landfill where the birds and rodents could pick his bones clean.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:BREAKING! Osama's seized hard drives contain the complete works of Super Kommissar Maksim in a folder named "LOL", various videos of goats being sodomized and some wicked Pecan Pie recipes!

This was top secret information, Comrade Buffoon. Do you have permission from his dearest Leader to be exposing such exposed material?!
You might have to be denounced.... right after a wee bit of vodka...

I have not, nor have I the Frau, ever been to Mr. bin Laden's top secret bunker!!! This is all a lie (please disregard any and all emails you receive saying the otherwise.)

https://waznmentobe.com/uncategorized/video-of-bin-ladens-compound.html

What is this "permission" you speak of?
I'm just sayin...

Buffoon, I am glad to note that my connections with Obsama bin Laden were successfully disguised and no record was found of my seditious attempts to undermine the USSA. It is proof that Our Many Titted Empress did indeed sell me the right software, developed for her at great expense, to wipe out many potentially embarrassing facts.

One of the programmers of her software, which was called iShredder, has been spun off into the various sites which offer to defend your reputation on the internet.

Our MTE's software was developed, of course, with the dual ideas of character assassination AND duplicity. After all, it delivered ideological electronic reality.

Lest you accuse me of anachronism, let me remind you that our MTE's best friend of the time was the Holy Gore. Who invented the Internet.

Image Sorry comrades,

I'm strangely not feeling like this "execution" is all that it is being made out to be. I just can't get the feeling out of my gut that this was too convenient, and then there's the problem with releasing pictures, etc. I also was under the impression that DNA testing took longer than 24 hrs?

Label me a doubting Thomas, but, I believe I will hold off on my celebration until absolute proof is established, and I can see that clearly, this madman is truly gone.

alaziwackycrasshat.png
لشهيد في هذا 72 اليوم تلقى مكافآت له فقط'

osamasvirgins.jpg

Che Gourmet wrote:Image Sorry comrades,

I'm strangely not feeling like this "execution" is all that it is being made out to be. I just can't get the feeling out of my gut that this was too convenient, and then there's the problem with releasing pictures, etc. I also was under the impression that DNA testing took longer than 24 hrs?

Label me a doubting Thomas, but, I believe I will hold off on my celebration until absolute proof is established, and I can see that clearly, this madman is truly gone.
The more I ponder this, the more I agree with you Che - to put it in a way you'd relate to, the proof's in the pudding. It'd be amazingly wonderful for Dear Leader to be single handeldly responsible for this immediately following the release of his (alleged) birth certificate.

Something smells funny, and it's not the fish in the ocean where they dumped the (alleged) body.

Let's see the photos. The originals. And let's see them verified by independent experts. We live in a time of not only media but also digital chicanery.

ProgOn.JPG

Now comrades, what other fate could have possibly awaited this Usama Bin Laden wannabe? This man dared to suggest that he would destroy America before our very own Barrack Obama (PBUH) could? The sheer audacity of the man! Obama showed him just who held the power to take this imperialist capitalist country down for the count!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
...I do not recall a single moment in my life when I felt it right to cheer for someone's death.
I'm not saying it's wrong to do so -- I just don't find myself able to relate to it. I can comprehend celebrating events which may involve someone's death (winning a war, conducting a raid which safely gets hostages home). I just don't connect with the idea of "we finally killed him. Let's go out and celebrate!"
.....]But the man is dead, and not without reason, and while I think it was reasonable and expected that this day would come, there is no possible way I can find it in me to cheer about it.
I don't begrudge anyone what they feel, and I'm not criticizing anyone. I'm just saying, in as simple terms as I can, that I just don't feel it, and I'm fairly certain I can't stomach to watch it."

Kommissar Blogunov, I could not agree with you more. I don't wish to offend anyone, but I too found myself somewhat sickened by the sight of the raucous crowds shouting USA and all in all acting as if their favorite team had just won the Super Bowl. It reminded me of the way people celebrated the end of WWII. Yes, we have killed the "Hitler" of terrorism, but we have by no means won the war yet. I can understand the happiness, but this show was out of bounds IMHO. I would have understood perhaps people waving the flag and perhaps holding lit candles....that would have been more appropriate and you can be sure how this display by our citizens will play around the world.

Actually, the more perfect outcome would have been to capture Osama, take him to Guantanimo, and then start using "enhanced interrogation methods" with this difference....when he started claiming he wouldn't reveal anything, we would say "That's ok, we are just doing this for fun any way."

Im more concerned about what dear leader is pulling while everyone's eyes are fixed on Geraldo having an "O"-gasm... Sleight of hand has served him well for a very long time...

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Now comrades, what other fate could have possibly awaited this Usama Bin Laden wannabe? This man dared to suggest that he would destroy America before our very own Barrack Obama (PBUH) could? The sheer audacity of the man! Obama showed him just who held the power to take this imperialist capitalist country down for the count!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
...I do not recall a single moment in my life when I felt it right to cheer for someone's death.
.....]But the man is dead, and not without reason, and while I think it was reasonable and expected that this day would come, there is no possible way I can find it in me to cheer about it.

Actually, the more perfect outcome would have been to capture Osama, take him to Guantanimo, and then start using "enhanced interrogation methods" with this difference....when he started claiming he wouldn't reveal anything, we would say "That's ok, we are just doing this for fun any way."
Pup...we may be doing just that right now on board the Vinson...then we'll dump the body.

Comrades!

For thefirst second time in my adult life, I am finally proud to be an American! Obama kept his promise to eliminate Osama bin Laden!

I am so thrilled that it was THIS president who got him! Indeed, how could I expect any less from the only president this century who knows what a library is?

Obama killed Osama! Obama devised the whole plan to get him! And as he sat in his situation room with the rest of his retinue, watching the whole operation go down, he was giving orders to the Navy SEALs, telling them which way to go, which doors to break down, when to shoot! He did it all!

I see no point now in even holding the 2012 elections. How can he not possibly win in the biggest landslide in history? Or if we MUST have elections, why not get it over with and have them today? And because bin Laden's death is a global event that affects everyone in the whole wide world, we should invite everyone in the whole wide world to join us in re-electing Obama!

Besides, if we wait 18 months, that's plenty of time for the Republicans to steal control of the debate and messaging like they always do, and brainwash the masses into forgetting this never, ever happened, just so they can steal that election! And they'll do it because they can't win any other way. Why, they'll even steal James Carville's “It's the Economy, Stupid” slogan—even though no one is going to care about the economy after this. No one!

Only one thing now could bring me greater joy than this—and that's if Obama would only duplicate his great feat on the evil war criminal George W. Bush! Oh yes! Just think of how many cheering, jubilant people we'd see all over the world then!

I'm glad the last thing Osama saw was a US SOCOM Warrior with a rifle. I'm glad we shot him up close, reminds me of the westerns where the bad guy was hunted down and killed in the final gunfight.

Good to see we finally played Cowboys and muslims with Osama.

Pinkie, how did you channel my Inner Prog? I too have been having dreams of Navy SEALS rappelling into the Crawford Ranch and shooting the evil criminal, the Bu$hitler. Every time that I see him I want to hurl. You know, I honestly--for me that is--believe that he is an honest man, or wants to be.

This makes me spit. He's thrown away the biggest asset that a good man has, to lie, steal, cheat, and scheme. And he doesn't think it's all about him.

And he tends to mean what he says. How can a prog be a prog if a word means what it seems to mean?

Theocritus, I don't channel your Inner Prog anymore than you channel mine. It's quite simple, really: We are both of us true, Made Progs. And Made Progs ALWAYS think alike.

That's why anyone who doesn't think as we do is intolerant, narrow-minded, mean-spirited and bigoted. It's just as simple as that.

Pinkie, you do get it. Personally my favorite is Mean, Moaning Mike Malloy on America Left. A caller will ring in, when he can find one, and will make talk about how valid it is to hate the right and want to do violence to them. But if someone disagrees with him even a little, say preferring Pol Pot over Enver Hoxha, then MMMM's voice raises, his throat tightens, and he starts the righteous screaming of the True Believer Prog.

Do listen to him on America Left. It's a treat to find someone else as closed-minded as you and I are, dear Comrade-in-red-arms.

Most Esteemed Father Prog and Commissarka,

This why you wield what other less equal proles will never have... the soul of jackbooted, lying, double crossing, psychologically projecting, under handing, deceitful, two timing, orgy of flesh for the common good. The ends will always justify the means, and we will screw and be screwed profusely like Sex and the City and then some, from and to every orifice, in order to finally get to that ultimate orgasm of Next Tuesday.

We create the Drama, we live the Drama, we love the Drama.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Now comrades, what other fate could have possibly awaited this Usama Bin Laden wannabe? This man dared to suggest that he would destroy America before our very own Barrack Obama (PBUH) could? The sheer audacity of the man! Obama showed him just who held the power to take this imperialist capitalist country down for the count!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:

Kommissar Blogunov, I could not agree with you more. I don't wish to offend anyone, but I too found myself somewhat sickened by the sight of the raucous crowds shouting USA and all in all acting as if their favorite team had just won the Super Bowl. It reminded me of the way people celebrated the end of WWII. Yes, we have killed the "Hitler" of terrorism, but we have by no means won the war yet. I can understand the happiness, but this show was out of bounds IMHO. I would have understood perhaps people waving the flag and perhaps holding lit candles....that would have been more appropriate and you can be sure how this display by our citizens will play around the world.

Most Esteemed Marshall, Your clever portrayal as a thoughtcriminal has a awoken a quiver of thought (DO NOT TELL MY SUPERIORS!) in my socialist chicken brain. Here I was, absolutely sullen with deep depression over the thought of Dear Leader killing our beloved Son of Fundamental Islam, Usama bin Laden, praise be upon me.

Yet now it occurs to me that this is the best thing Dear Leader, The One, The Omega, Our Obama could have done.

Just imagine if our beloved radical Socialist of the Sharia, Usama (praise be upon him), had been captured alive and tortured in Guantanamo like the fate of some riff raff prole of the Jihad for World Socialism? His image forever tarnished as a common criminal, a prince forced to suffer the indignities of a jihadi prole suicide bomber, could you imagine the shame?

Yet now his O'liness has exalted our Sharia brother forever to the status of immorality and his flame will burn on and on in the quest for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday to arrive.

PBUH...

Comrade Crystal Meth Moon, how delightful to finally see a prog after my own envious heart, I hate the Barbie, yes you are a lowlife meth whore, sucking at the ass the of society, licking from the crumbs of more astute professionals before you, riddled with the obfuscation of reeducation kamp where you sucked the seeds of hate and envy like a candiru in the glorious lust for the black hole world of next Tuesday.

My kind of prog.

Red Rooster wrote:Most Esteemed Father Prog and Commissarka,

This why you wield what other less equal proles will never have... the soul of jackbooted, lying, double crossing, psychologically projecting, under handing, deceitful, two timing, orgy of flesh for the common good. The ends will always justify the means, and we will screw and be screwed profusely like Sex and the City and then some, from and to every orifice, in order to finally get to that ultimate orgasm of Next Tuesday.

We create the Drama, we live the Drama, we love the Drama.
Actually, we Made Progs prefer the word "Crisis" to "Drama" because it elicits more of an emotional response, and subsequently more funding.

Think about it, Rooster. Has The Party ever called it "The Health Care Drama" or "The Global Warming Drama" or even "The Education Drama"? Dramas are but little distractions and diversions for which we cannot make the case for a new entitlement program, like Obama's birth certificate or the Fort Hood shooting.

Ah, but a Crisis! Think of something, anything. If it's something the masses already have, tell them we're about to run out and must find new alternative sources, or a thousand years of disaster and misery will ensue. Or if it's something they've never had, tell them they absolutely must have it because the wealthy have it and that's not fair, and if the masses can't have it, too, then a thousand years of disaster and misery will ensue and goodness me, what awful things will our great-great granchildren say about us when OUR generation is the one generation that could've done something about it? Say we have a Crisis, and watch the masses pour into the streets to demand a solution from the government, while Diane Sawyer and Katie Couric profile Crisis victims who have only just now learned that their lives have always been hopeless train wrecks not because of stupid decisions they made, but because of the Crisis and lack of a government program that could have, nay, WOULD have prevented the consequences of those stupid decisions!

Anyway, now you know why it's no coincidence that neither Theocritus nor I have ever been successfully denounced or even subject to show trial.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Pinkie, you do get it. Personally my favorite is Mean, Moaning Mike Malloy on America Left. A caller will ring in, when he can find one, and will make talk about how valid it is to hate the right and want to do violence to them. But if someone disagrees with him even a little, say preferring Pol Pot over Enver Hoxha, then MMMM's voice raises, his throat tightens, and he starts the righteous screaming of the True Believer Prog.

Do listen to him on America Left. It's a treat to find someone else as closed-minded as you and I are, dear Comrade-in-red-arms.
Well, I'll be damned:
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2011/05/04/hard-left-radio-host-mike-malloy-when-will-navy-seals-take-out-death-dea

Theocritus, why should anyone listen to Mike Malloy when they have you and me?

Pinkie, there is a RethugliKKKan in the woodpile. I distinctly recall hand-crafting a succinct and cogent agreement with you about our superiority to the Mean, Malicious, Moaning, Murderous, Moonbat Mike Malloy. But it disappeared. I know that I couldn't have fallen into a Putinka-induced coma and not pressed the Submit button.

And it was from that bottle of Putinka that you sent me. The finest, you said. Made specially for me, you said. And my Lenin, how my head does hurt today. Some of my Steuben glass is missing too, and this time I believe Bruno when he says he didn't take it.

If we ever deigned to take a show on XM, we wouldn't have the trouble that 7M has--selling his spots. Many times we have up to 90 seconds of music. This is in addition to spots plugging other SiriusXM channels. But then I'm sure that only a few SiriusXM channels are good enough to be allowed to beg for customers on 7M's show.

You know, good enough to bookend his exhortations for the death of ex-presidents. The Chancre Channel. The Weeping Sores and Lesions Channel. The Envy Channel. The Conspiracy Channel. You know, the Channels of High Prog Thought.

Cogito ergo sum may be the tag of some crazed old Froggie philosophe, but the proper prog motto is Caro ergo servas. Which strictly translated means, "I care, therefore you serve."

What about this?

"I am Father Prog Theocritus and you must do what I say."

"Why?"

"Because I am good."

"How do I know you are good?"

"Because I'm Father Prog Theocritus and I dispense the Current Truth and the Current Truth is that I am good."

"Oh. What do you want me to do?"Now that's begging the question. And in begging the question, making a prole beg.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Anyway, now you know why it's no coincidence that neither Theocritus nor I have ever been successfully denounced or even subject to show trial.

You can't blame this on me Commissarka...it's not as if I have not tried or encouraged both og you as my dearest Comrades. Yet you often disparaged how I was able to move up the ranks so effortlessly. I can only testify to how liberating and exhilarating it is to be subject of a good old fashioned Show Trial. Hopefully one day you too will get to experience this. Do you now know that being a defendant in a Show Trial is one of the Five Pillars of Progressivism?