5 stages of denial when caught red-handed (the Biden model)

[img]/images/Hunter_Biden_Stages_of_Denial.jpg[/img]

1. It never happened, honest to God.
  2. Alright, it happened, but it wasn't me.
  3. It kinda was me, but it wasn't illegal.
  4. IIlegal or not, everybody does it.
  5. I won't do it again, honest to God.

This list has been shortened for brevity. In real life, each of these statements ends with "Stop spreading conspiracy theories, you racist nut."

As of this writing, Hunter Biden is resigning from the board of the Chinese company, Barack Obama is in hiding to avoid unnerving questions, and Joe Biden himself is calling for Trump's impeachment and uses big words about patriotism, democracy, and the Constitution.

This should be your first clue, because when you hear Democrats talk about patriotism, you can bet they've stolen something and are about to be exposed.

In the words of President Reagan, "When you decide who to vote for in 2020, ask yourself - is Joe Biden's family better off than they were four years ago?"

I always start with #5 and then work backwards until I become totally defiant.

--KOOK

Or, alternatively, one might try to distract one's opponents from the problems at hand. Here, Nancy Pelosi tries to distract a hostile crowd with large breasts.

<Off>

Ordinarily I can be easily distracted by a pair of large breasts but knowing WHO they are on makes them uninteresting and unworthy of further attention.

KOOK wrote:I always start with #5 and then work backwards until I become totally defiant.

--KOOK

'pelipsky is likin' your whole strategy, there KOOK. It makes Red Square's insightful instruction and palindromes it forward and backward...sheer brilliance..in the mythical hare brained horned rodent's mind. And it makes us feel so indignated, righteously.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<Off>

Ordinarily I can be easily distracted by a pair of large breasts but knowing WHO they are on makes them uninteresting and unworthy of further attention.
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Or, alternatively, one might try to distract one's opponents from the problems at hand. Here, Nancy Pelosi tries to distract a hostile crowd with large breasts.

Honorable Ambassador to Texazistan, looking at Papa K's alternative reality meme...don't it kind of remind you of when Ursula Andress lost her mojo in 'She'?

When Progressive's go corpse bride mama... that's definitely your Dad's Oldsmobile... just sayin'...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<Off>

Point taken Comrade. Perhaps if she took off that hideous Halloween mask.......oh wait....

The Botox makes the Halloween mask stay on year round. Now if she could just get that Poli-grip to work...

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:The Botox makes the Halloween mask stay on year round. Now if she could just get that Poli-grip to work...
You are all gravely mistaken. It's ArmorAll grill wax.

[img]/images/Pelosi_Armorall_Grill_Wax.jpg[/img]

Wow, Red Square, that diethylene glycol in Armor All Grill Wax really works. If Nancy Pelosi began using even before, 2012 - as your previous post indicates - gosh what do you think it could do for Mitch McConnell's dead shell chassis drying out in the dead elephant graveyard near The Swamp.

Just amaz.ing.stuff.! Maybe the People's Andrew Sullivan could sell this stuff to all the other dead elephants in the Senate?? If anyone could promote this Armor All Grill Was, it's TPAS. If he's not under indictment for carrying a Styrofoam container in NYC.

Say there Comrade Red Square - your "after" photo of Comrade Piglosi above looks pretty good! I We at Peoples' Beet Collective #325 have invited Comrade Piglosi to speak at our Fall Beet Collection Celebration!™ (And if the Peoples' Motel 6 is mysteriously "fully booked", then perhaps Comrade Piglosi might wish to stay the night in Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny's very luxurious extremely spartan quarters! (Sigh! Whet we won't do for The Revolution...)

Joe Biden has just tweeted:

Donald Trump has asked three foreign governments to interfere in our elections on his behalf. In full view of the American people, he has violated his oath of office and betrayed our nation.

He must be impeached.

I tweeted back:

Dems in 2018: Impeach Trump for not investigating foreign election meddling of 2016.

Dems in 2019: Impeach Trump for investigating foreign election meddling of 2016.

Dems in 2020: Alright, we got caught colluding and meddling in 2016, now let's move on and stop all this divisiveness!