Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

VIDEO from KG3: American Contrarian

A view at today's security issues from the future. Works as a great standalone video regardless of the fact that it is, in fact, the KG3's answer to American Centurion, the latest political short from the makers of BLUE BALLED and the New York-based TruthThroughAction.org, an organization creating online films and videos that support "progressive" issues and candidates.

THE AMERICAN CONTRARIAN - PART 1/2

THE AMERICAN CONTRARIAN - Part 2/2

{Character off)
Most impressive. The perspective it provides, with words from the perpetrator's own mealy-mouths, was compelling. These are frightening consequences, which are inevitable if we as a country continue to ignore them and pursue denial as a lifestyle choice.

I am sleeping better recently, however, and laughing more...the long-awaited resurgence brought this week was like a refreshing rain in the desert. What comes in November is still hanging in the balance, but at least we have a voice and a channel to vent our frustration.

(Charactar off also)
Effective. Very effective. I was to Iraq twice. I have never forgotten why we are there. Alas, as someone once said to me: "After 9/11, America hit the snooze alarm, rolled over and went back to sleep". These films say it well.

Comrades,

I've only watched the first video but the spoken Japanese really does not match the English translation. The English is (far) more politicized and grandly embellished.

All lies, comrades! I see no approval of this video's existance from the ministry!

(Off character) I have been a video editor for 15 years and I have worked on many political spots for both parties and that is one of the finest pieces I have ever seen. Where did you get all the c-span footage? It was great to see all those Dems saying how bad Iraq was and then to see them say Bush Lied Many Died blah blah. Great Job.

(Pinkie is always off in one form or another)

If only there was a way to make libtards like the Mime watch these videos, then he might understand why his impeachment movement has neither wings nor legs, anymore than he has balls.

(karakter off)
Great stuff. It's stunning, all those quotes, and her realization of how they flip-flop, this is nothing more than the whole liberal mentality. Truly, under them, there is a Current Truth.

If you say something loud enough and often enough, people seem to believe it.
How true, how true the sage did speak...

AbecedariusRex wrote:If you say something loud enough and often enough, people seem to believe it.
How true, how true the sage did speak...
(off)
and say a lie long enough, it becomes the truth.

History is the lie that every on agrees upon. In the case of Obama it is the past present and future.

Hitler took the swastika and corrupted it, but Obama did something far worse....he took th doughnut!!!!!!

Just remember what Comrade Lenin said: A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

(Yes Comrade Elliott, you got it close enough)

And never forget what Friedrich Nietzsche said: The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.

Assalamu alaikum Comrades

This is confusing, verily.

The prophet Muhammads plan moves on (PBUH). The taqiya now flows from the lips of the kafir like camel urine in a Baghdad clinic. The infidel need only convert or submit to being second class. This is how ImamObama intends to bring peace. Bush has said many times this fitna has nothing to do with Islam the religion of peace. Believe him, for muslims are peace loving peoples. It's only a ever so tiny group of extremists that have hijacked a glorious religion.

It's all so complicated. Don't worry infidel Comrades, and sleep well.

Allahu Akbar

<off>
I am relatively new here and stumbled on these videos tonight!
I should stumble more often around here!

Two exquisite gems. Perfectly cut!