The Kitty Cat Movement Against Obama

Pets don't vote. They judge. And they torture you with their unbearable cuteness. Today we received an email with this picture: three surprised dogs and a caption saying, "This is exactly the same look you get from your friends if you tell them you plan to vote for Obama."

[img]/images/ObamaLook_Doggies_Email.jpg[/img]

We have already reported on the reasons why dogs may dislike Obama in Dog, Interrupted.

In this issue, we turn our attention to cats, capturing some of their responses.

[img]/images/ObamaLook_Cat_Disappointed.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/ObamaLook_Cat_REALLY.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/ObamaLook_Cat_under_hat_eat.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/ObamaLook_Cat_Dreaded_Voters.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/ObamaLook_Kitten_Opened_Eyes.jpg[/img]

I used to like Obama, but this morning my eyes finally opened...

On another note, talking to cats prompted us to make this quick collage:

[img]/images/Obama_CoolCat_Fly_Clueless.jpg[/img]

Additional reporting by Mrs. Red Square.

Wait, I thought we would be eating dog when the food shortages came?

lime-cat.jpg
If this Obama thing is really going to happen, I'm getting ready.

hairless.jpg
What the hell do you mean we'll be penniless? We are already hairless after the last Obama fiasco.

obama cat.jpg
My family threw me out, once they found out.

obama voter.jpg
Last I remember was voting for Obama and then, it was all gone.

Comrades, it disturbs me to say that I found MY cat, this very morning, in this extremely compromised position:
KittyBox.jpg
I grabbed my camera so that I would have evidence to show the veterinarian, slammed "Tiger" into his carrying container, and headed quickly to the veterinary hospital.

As I suspected they would be, the veterinarian - and his staff - were all horrified, and "Tiger" is no more. The fact that he stole one of my Obama decals was bad enough, but to use it in his litter box as a target?!?

Be careful, comrades. These cats are deviously treacherous beasts.

ObamaCatCarrier.jpg
I neglected to mention that my veterinarian recommended this cat carrying device for when you find out that your cat is a Rethugglikkkan and it's time for that final trip to the vet.

Fully Obama Administration Approved, and personally signed by Dear Leader.

Ah, yes. Pets don't vote, but they do register. My neighbor's Doberman is an avid campaigner for equal rights for all species. On that note, my pet, Dr. Cuddlesmoore will be sending out an absentee ballot this year. (He wouldn't need an I.D., but he might not be able to submit those ballots with those diabolical paws of his.

Tammy Bruce retweeted a link to this post. Thanks! Her tweet was followed by this response from ‏@crusaderway:

Deities: You can only worship One at a Time
Cats to Obama: We were Here First

That Tabbytote would have been invented a lot sooner if LBJ had cats instead of beagles.

Will Dear Leader be subsidizing - and providing Free For The Masses™ - such a Glorious Travel Device®?

ROCK, now knowing you as I do, I know that the only reason that you have an Obama button in the litter box is because you have so many of them, covering everything, that one just fell off and into the box.

Well, it could happen. If you're a loyal prog.

Are you a loyal prog, ROCK? Am I going to have to send Bruno to see you? My enforcer Bruno? When he's done with the sand box you won't be happy.

Make sure that your walls and ceilings are covered with Obama literature. The finest reading on earth.

Read it. While you still have the strength to do so. Read it. In a generation reading will be an honors course in Self Esteem University, which will cost $100K a year and when you get out you'll have $500K in student loans for your valuable degree in the poetry of one-armed Incan Lesbians.

And for that you do not indeed have to learn to read. Anything.

Get that Kat outta here! I told you that I eat love dogs!!!