The Gallery of Visual Agitation Opens to Unwashed Masses

<div class="article_noline">The Gallery of Visual Agitation is an entirely new, unprecedented feature of the redesigned People's Cube, and is a victorious leap towards showcasing a complete collection of our glorious artwork to the masses. As it is being heroically launched today, it is already displaying the <a href=/gallery/our-greatest-hits-a2/>Cube'sGreatest Hits</a>, <a href=/gallery/a-picture-a-day-a12/>A Picture a Day</a>, <a href=/gallery/out-of-karakter-a22/>Out of Karakter</a>, <a href=/gallery/kg3-a32/>KG3</a>, and <a href=/gallery/mr-snuggle-bunny-a33/>Mr Snuggle Bunny</a> albums. And as we continue to march towards the Progressive Word of Next Tuesday&trade;, new albums will be regularly added according to our unstoppable plan.<br /><br />Since the gallery is fully integrated with the Cube, every registered member can now upload pictures to a personal album, and use them for posting on the People's Blog and other places. While the old upload feature in the Rich Editor will remain equally available, Gallery albums area much more equal way to keep your Cube images organized for posterity. Create collections of your own work, or ofpolitical cartoons that you liked and want to share them with the masses.<br /><br />The Gallery can be found in the general navigation bar at the top and in the forum menu below the FAQ. A link to your personal album will now appear at the bottom of your every post - that's if you have bothered to create an album, of course. (Once you uploadan image, an album will be created for you automatically).<br /><br />We expect our Gallery of Visual Agitation tobecome the biggest and the most equal depository of political cartoons and Photoshopped collages on the Internet.<p align="center"><a href=/gallery/ class="Sectiontitle">All hands to the Gallery now!</a></b> <a href=/gallery/><br/>/gallery/</a></p></div>
Last edited by Red Square on 8/18/2010, 12:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Make links relative and remove quotes so they work in the Blog

Don't forget to rate the images and leave your comments!

Thanks, Maksim! If you noticed I added some of yours to the Greatest Hits already. But redundancy in pursuit of proper indoctrination is not a sin! We also need to have them in your own album here.

I just added you to the Alumni with a link to iMaksim.com, and granted you full access to that album. That way it'll be more prominent. Of course you can also have your personal album as well. The two categories are treated differently, though. I'm still trying to think about what to do with my own personal album since all my pics are in the official section.

Anyway, you can upload the pics yourself - or put them in a zip folder on your server or send them to me any other way, and I'll upload them in bulk through the admin control panel. Bulk uploads, however, get the titles from file names. You can always change those later.

Just seeing the words "unstoppable plan" has given me great comfort. Glorious!

Mazel Tov. I know it was a LOT of work, frustration, blood, sweat, and tears, but it's WAY COOL. Bolshoye sposiba for your hard work on this glorious plan, tovaritch Red.

I cried tears of joy when I beheld the noble and heroic efforts expended to drive us ever further into the World of Next Tuesday(TM)!

Check out our vest selection at the Stalin Storehouse. One size blows all. (All sales final; no returns on worn articles.)

So many pictures, so little time, life is too short.

The most equal of kollections! I spilled Tsing Tao all over the carpet I was so excited. My little kitty heart is going pitter-patter with dreams of the glories to come!

Hello Comrades!!! Hail Red Square and Comrade Whoopie!!! To all participants in the struggle, as you watch all glorious pictures, remember to also play in background the great patrioctic song "Katyusha" (available at the Main Enemy website YouTube) sung by the great Red Army Choir. Not only will it help to inspire great feelings for our struggle it can also help with indegestion, Better than prunes.