Occupy Cute Puppies

Image We all know how the Left makes up bogus sob stories in order to push their agenda by playing on people's feelings. They do it in writing, on film, and occasionally by Photoshopping news footage.

So I thought, why don't we create a series of mock 'shopped images that show the unnecessary suffering of people and defenseless creatures at the hands of the Left? Granted, the suffering they inflict on all of us is immense and it's obvious. Unfortunately, most people are conditioned not to see it, or to attribute the country's problems to other reasons. They only way to provoke public indignation, it seems, is to show them some metaphorical "torture of cute puppies." And if that's the only way to get their attention, let's give it to them.

Think of the things that everybody, especially the Leftists, are most touchy-feely about. What are they? Puppies and kittens are a given. Ponies? Dolphins? Hot babes in swimsuits? Offended Muslims? See some of that below.

We must find their hottest buttons and cynically exploit them! BWAHAHAHA!!!

A sign you will never see: Occupy Siberia [In Winter]

The horror!!!

This poor guy appears to be deficating his brains out!!!
Last edited by General Confusion on 5/5/2012, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: fingers can't spell

General Confusion wrote:The horror!!!

This poor guy appears to be deficating his brains out!!!
You are correct, sir!

prog-passes-his-brain.jpg

Putout, that is a masterpiece. This reminds me of the episode of South Park when Cartman discovers he can eat with his ass and crap with his mouth. It shows Martha Stewart making a Thanksgiving turkey and then sitting on it, shoving it up her ass.

I personally can shove up to four copies of Das Kapital up my ass at once and there's still room for the arm of Nanski Peloski. That's nothing however; Lord O can entomb the entire Harvard Stacks with his derriere, and it doesn't even show.

There is one thing, though; Lord O doesn't put the Constitution up his ass. He wipes with it. And dries off the dog with it. Moochelle wraps tofu snacks in it.

What if those are not tofu snacks that Moochelle is wrapping. What if... it's BBQ'd Puppy? (it could explain those arms... just sayin')

Zampolit, that's a poser. It couldn't be BBQ shelter dog, you know; Moochelle's taste buds are finer than that. But some of the pedigreed dogs have had all the flavor bred out of them, if you believe what you hear. It's hard to find a tasty puppy.

Still, I hear that she's working with the White House chef for Peking Puppy. You know, the skin all puffed up by the exertions of small, white, RethugliKKKan boys instead of a bicycle pump; the pancakes; the sauces. Nothing better than Peking Puppy.

Our Collective has unanimously voted for the position that: It's Too Bad That Those "Cute Puppies" Were So Counter-Revolutionary. If they could have been more Reasonable in their political opinions, then perhaps they could have been presented as a "Main Course" at a White House Banquet honoring the many, many, many World Leaders who have been flocking to Washington, DC in recent weeks. But in the absence of any real Revolutionary Fervor, these flea-bitten mutts all belong on a rotating spit in a PortaBBQCart in Jefferson Park.

Comrades, Observe such appaling and inexplikable actions... a simple man of the people consumes a Presidentially-approved meal...

Eat Dog.jpg
And now, look at this despikable kapitalist dekadence. This poor simple man is merely attempting to acquire sustenance in acccordance with Government approved Food-Plate guidelines, and the Police Secret Rethuglikan Troopers brutally beat him for it.

Image Apoplogies from my Kommunist Kuality image editing, but I thought of exonerating so-called "Police brutality". Because when you shit, smash, rape & expose yourself, the police arresting you is obviously "brutality".

Neotrotsky wrote:Image
Comrade, we must follow the example of our beloved Indonesian-Kenyan Hawaiian President and consume dogs in accord with Indonesian Hawaiian cuisine, thereby solving 2 Patrician-caused problems with 1 Proletarian-Plebian move.